Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find holiday and home improvements talk just subjects they use to boost engagement as we see it done lots of times before.
They can't afford either right now.

On a different subject you tube comments by Lee on the meldrums
18hours ago so Thursday 23rd Jan.
No mention of panic attacks?
Yet in Mrs meldrum vlog she said the parameodoxparamedics said it was panic attack.

Also she's still not seen to 're her iron and tests.
In light of hospital admission I would have expected a visit to gp by now.

Also is he allowed to film on the rig?
Least he gets free gym membership
He's missing his crap music.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So now it’s migraine and dehydration? I swear there story has changed more times than I’ve had hot dinners this week.

Reactions: 21
Do you think Neilson have forgotten??? do they need reminded?

Reactions: 11
Yes
So now it’s migraine and dehydration? I swear there story has changed more times than I’ve had hot dinners this week.
Yes so is it fainting due to iron levels
Fainting and seizures due to migraine
Or fainting due to panic attack
Whys she dehydrated?
Why's she not been to gp and it's been a week.
Emily Norris said in one if her recent videos she paid private for a proper check up to ensure she was healthy.
If rebs so scared if this happening again why's she not see doctor.
Why does the story keep changing between insta/ meldrums video and Mrs meldrum video.
Did she collapse in the house or in the garden as that's changed too along with who FaceTime who.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
i’ve never seen that before. Thought it was a typo
I am a north eastener we call children Bairns , so common now that this is being said and written as Bens it irritates the life out of me ! also could of or would of

Fabulous and yes I did sing it !

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
fuck sake Betty don’t encourage them to come down here. We’ll keep our unspoilt coastlines and slow HOT summer days and they can have their concentration camp style Neilson package shit

Re iron : she would have had a blood test at the hopsital. It’s the top common marker they look at. They would have told her her HCG levels. Fuck me they’re so stupid

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I'm sure when the drama llama post came about she said the hospital ran bloods

Reactions: 5
Maybe already shared... Who's all seen this? It's what influencers earn per post apparently
Speaking of posts theres been no more #ads ... from the butcher company... the frozen trainers or the watches and I cant say I've seen the girls wearing them.

Reactions: 9
Agree,
Rebecca Meldrum is so greedy if they were giving away free lollipops at smear tests, she'd go everyday.

The best 2 weeks of your life? ...bloody hell love.. you sure you've a pulse?

The puppy has changed S's life...? I'm glad. What she really means is that cockwomble mum of mine is FINALLY filming something other than me.

Reactions: 23
More ‘poor me, everyone have sympathy and someone gift me a holiday’ nonsense She is so calculating! In terms of social media influencing, I think she’s a lot smarter than I previously thought! So sly. I’m sure a day or so ago she was saying how she felt loads better?! Was that before the ‘someone give me a free villa’ post?

Reactions: 16
Boo hoo beggy still has a headache ... now going on about how the weekly vlogg is going to be a disaster .. miss lasts night upload and no video for sunday .... well why dont you take some time off stop with the pressure of having to upload for so little 'fans' to watch get on top of your iron and stop moaning ... youtube is ment to be a hoppy so why not just look after yourself after your terrifying experience ... not got enogh freebies or sympathy yet ?? Not got that free holiday yet

Reactions: 16
Tried some aspirin? That’s what I do when I have a headache . Oh wait that won’t work, il make a video and tell everyone instead .

Reactions: 17
Just pay for your own holiday Rebecca, you can go where you want, when you want and then take two weeks off!! The kitchen can wait, it’s perfectly ok for now! Why is she so impatient? she’d actually be far more relatable.
also YT isa hoppy isn’t it??? So why worry about uploads?

Reactions: 19
It's strange that she had that horrible thing happened to her last week, yet she's back in the gym, totally disregard fixing the issue etc. maybe she is not showing that part online, but whatever happened to resting and taking things easy? isn't your health first?

Reactions: 11
So so poorly, but hang on I just randomly found out that P’s coat is in the sale must aff link it, my headache won’t stop me earning those pennies

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.