Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad she's well but the usual body language 'just filmed today update' is interesting. When she's talking about her feeling unwell, she's all slow and quiet speaking, like my husband on the phone to his mother when he's got a sniffle. 😂.Cue speaking about the dog she's all excited and more eye contact.
As I said, glad she's well. Wouldnt wish something like that on anyone. The poor girls. I feel a 'she could have died' vlog coming up, like his one in the helicopter then announcement... 'we've made a life changing decision that Lee is staying at home.
The iron levels comment? No tit Sherlock. 🙄
Howling at the hubby on phone to his mother with the sniffles 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope Rebecca is genuinely OK. Shouldn’t have filmed a YouTube video though maybe just rested shouldn’t put all your life on YouTube..... Just a thought....

Reactions: 6
Very poor taste posting smiling waving selfies from hospital. These attention seeking muppets have hit a new low.

I doubt Lee will be getting paid for all the days he's back on shore. No chance of getting that kitchen any time soon. I hope his employer sees these pics. She doesn't look very ill, just loving the attention as usual. Introvert my arse.

Reactions: 24
You’ve got to wonder about their conversations.
Fish lips: oh Lee. I’ll mention it and then go quiet and get views up on tonight’s vlog- won’t we Lee?
Ginger teeth: Ohh yeah ya wee lass that would be a right old belter. let’s not forget that belting photo of us in hospital waving to the tattle bastards.
Fish lips: good one meld.

I mean what do they actually say to each other about these calculated shenanigans? Shudder to think!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'd like to know what meds they gave her that she recovered so fast. If that had been me it would have been no lights and a sick bucket, cold cloth on my head not smiling and taking pictures.
The fact that she isn’t on any is the problem! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does it all have to be listed on Instagram, that’s what I don’t get. Why do we need to know about cannulas and blood tests and ambulances?
Why the big drama.
If you must mention it then I would say “wasn’t around yesterday, had a migraine and felt terrible but better now”
Keep some things private, not everything has to be documented in full and dramatised 🤷🏻‍♀️
Doesn’t understand the words “keep some things private”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She hits ridiculous manic highs..then manic lows! We can all see that! What I can’t understand is why her family aren’t intervening and getting her the help she needs?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Give up work Ginger Teeth.....and here’s your kitchen, will be the only one they’ll be able to afford

Hobbit sized an all 😂👌🏼💁🏼‍♀️

DEBB13D7-C74C-47BD-A9DA-5F42DC48E667.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She hits ridiculous manic highs..then manic lows! We can all see that! What I can’t understand is why her family aren’t intervening and getting her the help she needs?!
Should have been an admission to Cornhill she’s seriously needing psychiatric help

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not defending her at all but migraines can be very very scary! I had the same thing happen to me suddenly at 20 weeks pregnant. Lost control of my legs, collapsed and throbbing pain in the back of my head.
I don’t understand how she managed to FaceTime her dad though in the midst of this? Very lucky

Reactions: 9
Ginger Teeth and Clever Rebeggar: the couple that will do anything to ensure their ratings get better!
GUYSSSSSSS please remember this thread tittle once we're at 47 pages.
Simply because, we're all stupid trolls with no life or brains or whatever she (Rebecca) said lol

Brain dead morons.
Bloody hell, I go out for dinner and now what have I missed !!! Who said what ?

I’d imagine most people rushed to hospital wouldn’t even have their pyjamas... the plot thickens
I better get the fecking Bingo on this story lol

That’s not the face of someone who was just so ill they needed ‘ambulanced’ to hospital. That dog might as well set off walking home now.
Awwww that poor baby. I mean Bertie when I say that :(

Rumour is Bertie Meldrum has got the local digger dog to help him escape down Lee's hole. Cases are packed, but yes travelling light leaving any gifted tit behind. He's had enough of performing at Meldrum Towers and all the drama.
Come home to Nana baby boy.
I've been cleaning all day getting things ready down the hole. Get ready for no camera's, lots of lovely walks, but first we must get you vet checked (we need to make sure you don't have fleas honey)
I'm not going to change your name again sweet thing, Bertie it shall be forever my little boy.
PS Hope you don't mind having a kitty sister Josie, (short for Josephina, yea we're loaded and posh) She's 20 years old so get ready for a long life my perfect most adorable child.
PPS Your Instagram account is getting shut down ASAP :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Reckon she's seen all the attention Ash Reid got on her photos and stories of her wee boy in hospital and thought she'd give it a bash?
Wanted some of the sympathy and concern Charlie got for herself.
Or maybe she got a letter through from ICO complaint that gave her a scare?

Your acting and lies are rubbish Reb, don't give up the "hoppy"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You’re a narcissistic cocunt, you really are Rebecca.
God help you if you ever have something happen that actually is a tragedy and/or major health crisis.
I have been through breast cancer surgery,chemo and radiation (the Next jumper didn’t work for me) as a solo parent with 100% care of three children under 6 at the time.
Did I feel the need to put it on social media? No. Because I have pride and dignity.
I have friends overseas who don’t even know I’ve had cancer as I did everything in my power to make life as normal as possible for my kids and I certainly didn’t set up photos on the chemo ward. You need help and lots of it.
Please get it so that when life invariably throws a real problem your way you have the skills to deal with it like an adult not a 14 year old twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
aye, probably around 06:45 😂because she had to tell us every detail
Actually I believe the correct time was 6.42 not sure how many seconds, but I'm sure whatever the call sign is for the Uk. If it's still 999 then I'm sure than can be confirmed, along with the CCTV footage that Ginger Teeth is at this moment analyzing.
I have an adult child who works in homicide, so lets be specific now and let the facts speak for themselves. My kid always says, if they give you too much information it's usually a lie :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
And I’m sorry, but if you’ve been admitted the day before and are as sick as you say, who has the energy to put on make up, do hair, put on jewellery and get dressed in your teeny tiny jumper?
Go and be a parent and partner and duck off the internets, it’s killing you hun

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You’re a narcissistic cocunt, you really are Rebecca.
God help you if you ever have something happen that actually is a tragedy and/or major health crisis.
I have been through breast cancer surgery,chemo and radiation (the Next jumper didn’t work for me) as a solo parent with 100% care of three children under 6 at the time.
Did I feel the need to put it on social media? No. Because I have pride and dignity.
I have friends overseas who don’t even know I’ve had cancer as I did everything in my power to make life as normal as possible for my kids and I certainly didn’t set up photos on the chemo ward. You need help and lots of it.
Please get it so that when life invariably throws a real problem your way you have the skills to deal with it like an adult not a 14 year old twit.
Sending many big hugs to you xxxxx

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.