Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at the hubby on phone to his mother with the sniffles 👍🏼
One of my kids (adult 36 year old) does this all the time. I get their other half texting me for a laugh saying "Mom you need to call the wambulance" I just text back saying "Sorry the person you are trying to reach is not available" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Funny how she was pissed cos her channel didn't hit 30k views.... Then this.... Haven't watched it. I am assuming she s well enough to not lie in a dark room minimal light like genuine pple would be , mentally and physically resting instead of being on her stupid effing gram😠. Cos you know got to keep earning her 354 dollars that she earned this month... Google Mrs mel drum YouTube earnings for Jan 2020. Go get a real job and be a proper role model for your daughters you utter self absorbed waste of online space.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but I'm sure admin will set me straight if not allowed. I watch this family and just watched her latest vlog.
Rebecca, this is more like a normal Mom to me cleaning her home. No I don't live in Florida (I wish) but it is indicative of North America where I do live. Note I'm a British Expat so please don't think you've hit the North American market. (Oh honey you'd be laughed outta town lol)
You see I'm not the ass, you may think I am, I'm giving you a "recommendation" lets call it, of what may make you more genuine. :rolleyes:
FYI I have no connection to this channel whatsoever in any way shape or form.
Sorry forgot to add, this girl and her husband both have real jobs too !!!!!! go figure :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How can she bare to be in a fully lit room with a migraine!? Last time I was at work with one I cashed out the till in the dark...It was that or cry and throw up 😳🤢
Also she paid for the television viewing? I wouldn’t be watching television if my migraine was that bad.
Or it’s the hour you get free on the television in the early morning...which would mean Lee got there around breakfast time.
So from 6.45am to say 9am she managed to walk to the ambulance but was rushed through for a CT scan, all done and posing for pictures?

We said it again and again, Becky who cries wolf...when you are telling the truth, nobody will believe you for all the lying you have done.

I feel sorry for the girls. I have had suspected seizures where I black out and couldn’t recognise who my own husband was. My neighbours took my youngest children to their house straight away but my children still remember it all and ask me about it. It is scary as it has happened in Tesco once and the most recent one, I dislocated my shoulder.
It shakes you up especially as a parent, I just wanted to be home with my children...putting up pictures and a vlog would be the last thing on your mind after such a wake up call! Yes, it’s her job but how many of us go through that and get straight to work or if you can do that then it clearly wasn’t as dramatic as is being made out.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She said a couple of times how scary it was considering she was on her own. Has she mentioned how frightening it would have been for her children?

I’m sure She will now as we all know she’s reading.
Whatever happened she’s really milking it. Several of us tattle bastards have spoken about the aftermath of migraines and seizures. And none of us seem to have been well enough to take selfies in hospital.

Sorry but some people have real problems 😡

Reactions: 16
It's all so bloody weird. Surprised she dident use a hospital linked clicbait title.
They decided share with their 25k fb fans less than 1k reactions and 169 comment I bet lees fuming he's not got as much attention as Insta.
Engagement on his Insta hardly amazing considering 28k followers.
They really pushing meldrums channel hard again all seems like a planned strategy.
What a misuse if nhs it's a hospital put the camera away extremely poor taste..
I hope this makes some sheep realise how attention seeking and calculating they both are.
Clearly lees bored of the rig and reintroducing meldrums/ puppy and now health drama they think might allow them to go back go good old days when Lee was influencer .

How erratic is information sharing.
Rev puts 1 story up on her Insta
She mentions nothing on her Facebook group
She then uploads video on her channel saying pup update.
Yet she's never mentioned on her channel she's got a puppy as they was the meldrums and not all you tube subscribers follow her Insta
She weirdly doesn't pit that pic on her Insta directly herself.
She lets Lee put it on his and then he just pressed share to Facebook.
That's a new development as Lee stopped sharing his Insta posts to fb page but started again the last few weeks.
I all of lees stories he's always linking and promoting latest vlog.
Also she always puts in stories new grid post.
It smacks desperation how much they engaging with social media over this.
If I was lees co worker or bosses I would be fuming.
He's already got a cushy contract and her parents live next door.
Wonder how long he's home for.
I feel really sad for the girls.
Mentally she can't be right if she's ignored previous medical advice in the 1st place and due to poor diet it's all come to a head.
She totally changed when talking about the puppy and now much she loves Bertie.
But he's very bitey which makes me worry for poppy.
This was totally wrong time go get a puppy.
New yurr new health scare same pattern as last year.
I'm all out of words and past caring they sure have reached new lows.
Have any other influencers commented on lees Insta?
It's strange in hospital they take a posed happy selfie.
She's not updated her Insta at all.
Yet today in recovery she managed to film edit and upload to you tube.
Surprised Lee wasent sat with her.
Maybe there's a meldrums vlog to follow with Lee saying how scary it was..
Lee's sharing and linking on his grid/fb and stories.
I call it bow Sunday night's vlog will be all drama and hospital related clck bait title and footage peiced together over 3 days.
I hope to god they don't have video footage of hospital or worse security camera footage.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
“I’m aneamic which probably has something to with it as well so need to get on of my iron levels”... listen to your doctor then?
Wasn't she told to take iron tablets? I have mentioned before that I had to take them and felt amazing afterwards...

Reactions: 11
And now she’s up and outside with the dog and a tea. If she’d been so ill wouldn’t she be resting and Lee doing these jobs? He came home from offshore but she’s still up at the crack of dawn less than 48 hours post ambulance ride? 🤔

• Angry
And now she’s up and outside with the dog and a tea. If she’d been so ill wouldn’t she be resting and Lee doing these jobs? He came home from offshore but she’s still up at the crack of dawn less than 48 hours post ambulance ride? 🤔
Exactly.
It’s all a crock of tit.
There’s nothing wrong with her. She faked it.
Disgusting idiot.

Reactions: 20
Wasn't she told to take iron tablets? I have mentioned before that I had to take them and felt amazing afterwards...
Yes she was .
Gp's appointment , bloods tested , prescribed medication which she refused to take , ambulance call out ,
Doctors time at A&E , ct scan , bloods in hospital .
An absolute disgrace , waste of valuable time and money . She's abusing our NHS

Reactions: 24
It's all so bloody weird. Surprised she dident use a hospital linked clicbait title.
They decided share with their 25k fb fans less than 1k reactions and 169 comment I bet lees fuming he's not got as much attention as Insta.
Engagement on his Insta hardly amazing considering 28k followers.
They really pushing meldrums channel hard again all seems like a planned strategy.
What a misuse if nhs it's a hospital put the camera away extremely poor taste..
I hope this makes some sheep realise how attention seeking and calculating they both are.
Clearly lees bored of the rig and reintroducing meldrums/ puppy and now health drama they think might allow them to go back go good old days when Lee was influencer .

How erratic is information sharing.
Rev puts 1 story up on her Insta
She mentions nothing on her Facebook group
She then uploads video on her channel saying pup update.
Yet she's never mentioned on her channel she's got a puppy as they was the meldrums and not all you tube subscribers follow her Insta
She weirdly doesn't pit that pic on her Insta directly herself.
She lets Lee put it on his and then he just pressed share to Facebook.
That's a new development as Lee stopped sharing his Insta posts to fb page but started again the last few weeks.
I all of lees stories he's always linking and promoting latest vlog.
Also she always puts in stories new grid post.
It smacks desperation how much they engaging with social media over this.
If I was lees co worker or bosses I would be fuming.
He's already got a cushy contract and her parents live next door.
Wonder how long he's home for.
I feel really sad for the girls.
Mentally she can't be right if she's ignored previous medical advice in the 1st place and due to poor diet it's all come to a head.
She totally changed when talking about the puppy and now much she loves Bertie.
But he's very bitey which makes me worry for poppy.
This was totally wrong time go get a puppy.
New yurr new health scare same pattern as last year.
I'm all out of words and past caring they sure have reached new lows.
Have any other influencers commented on lees Insta?
It's strange in hospital they take a posed happy selfie.
She's not updated her Insta at all.
Yet today in recovery she managed to film edit and upload to you tube.
Surprised Lee wasent sat with her.
Maybe there's a meldrums vlog to follow with Lee saying how scary it was..
Lee's sharing and linking on his grid/fb and stories.
I call it bow Sunday night's vlog will be all drama and hospital related clck bait title and footage peiced together over 3 days.
I hope to god they don't have video footage of hospital or worse security camera footage.
my money is on Wednesdays vlog being a “rushed off the rig to the hospital” or something to that effect. It will be iPhone footage of belter boy getting back quickly and then a vlog of the rest of the weekend (sorry their SLOW WEEKEND)

when is there life not “SLOW” ???

• Angry
I noticed she did not have a coat on, thought it was Barry Baltic up there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I noticed she did not have a coat on, thought it was Barry Baltic up there lol
Usually is but the weather said 8 degrees this morning. I’ve not been outside yet to vouch for how tropical it is though 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she’s anaemic like everyone is suggesting then that’s why it’s happened, One of the worst migraine I ever had was after I hemorrhaged and was soo anaemic I needed blood transfusion. Clearly she doesn’t understand the importance of taking iron and b vitamins to get her stores up to optimum levels. She’s really risking her long term health in the process, google side effects of b12 deficiency if you don’t believe me.

Reactions: 12
Had a dream last night that I had a seizure while I was driving and crashed my car. I really need to stop reading tattle before bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.