Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not the face of someone who was just so ill they needed ‘ambulanced’ to hospital. That dog might as well set off walking home now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh and one last thing, you may not be able to identify the patient in the next cubicle, but I tell you this. It goes to show just how far up their own bleeping arses they are to think that photography in and around these cubicles in emergency care is acceptable. Capturing any part of the patient next door to you is well out of order.

Reactions: 24
This is all so peculiar🤦‍♀️. Who has time for all these dramatics! Get a grip woman! If she can vlog her "experience" the next day, im sure it was nothing too serious. However, good way of getting a potentially slightly pissed off spouse home after going with maw cannon to bring home a random puppy. Said pissed off spouse will now take on the care of the puppy as well as the 3 kids, housework, food shopping, cleaning etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I remember when my grandad was in his last few days my uncle works off shore and he didnt make it home , and he tried and tried so god knows how he has manage
I bet his coworkers and their families are not happy with this either !

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Anyone notice the TV on behind her in Lee’s pic? Looks like it’s for her bed/cubicle. Whenever I’ve had a migraine I haven’t had the tv on or anything. Just lay down darkened room and silence! Bloody drama queen.
The real reason she came home was she realised she'd have to pay to watch love island if she stayed. Have you seen the price of telly in ARI? 😂😂😂
She thought she'd get a quiet night liking on insta and someone would mind the menagerie back home. Leer heard she was considering checking in, took a turn himself at the thought of any of them having to spend money and swam to shore pretty darn quick. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What I don’t get if you had been in hospital yesterday, why would you go out for a walk in the woods, surely the body would need rest at least a day of bedrest ??
Am I missing something? Has there been a post since the statement she gave saying about being in hospital?

This is the woman who thought she was having contractions in the car and went to a nursing home/elderly care centre for help 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I really think Lee needs to man up and recognise that his wife is physically and mentally unwell. He should seek work onshore (I know it’s not easy and the pay would be substantially less) so she has the daily support and companionship that she needs. Then they could consider moving somewhere within their means. Although I appreciate that house may not be an easy sale with its history but I suspect daddy Cannon could or does help with finances. Meanwhile she could train to do nails or reiki or something flexible and low stress that would fit round the kids and dog and would mean she can still go to the gym, hairdressers etc. I think she aspires to be a kept woman like her mum. Not much of a role model to her 3 daughters is it 😕
I really wonder when they’re going to call it a day on social media... what would it take? Maybe they’ve agreed to milk it until they’ve paid (been gifted) all their house renovations and then they’ll step back? It all smacks of desperation at the moment. I don’t get a sense that anything is bringing her genuine joy. It’s really sad.
Spot on

Reactions: 4
Genuine question... How much more can she possibly put herself first? 🤔
She is already her own top priority, I don't know how much more she can do to ensure she looks after herself... Other than give the kids and dog to someone else 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The hospital selfie?! Aye right that was for the girls. Definitely for the ‘gram. This whole sorry situation just get worse and worse. I’m cringing beyond belief for the pair of them. How on Earth can they expect to be taken seriously after this.

Reactions: 18
On a slightly superficial note, have you noticed she’s selected her best jammies to wear?! 😂 if I was THAT unwell, I honestly wouldn’t care which pair I was wearing and lets face it, we all know these are the “show jammies”! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I forgot that classic 😂
It was the whole set up, the 2 cars, one following the one with the 2 pregnant women “just in case!” 🙄
Trying not to let on she was in pain, then them all pitching up at the care centre!
They were only driving from Inverness to Banchory.
Dramallama.

Oh tit. When was that? Pls give move info that’s bleeping stupid of her. Jeez
33 week pregnancy update with F, that’ll fill you in!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Well that’s one way of getting Pat home I guess. I’m a nurse and we notice these utter twats taking selfies and it’s usually the attention seeking all tests clear patients funnily enough. Paramedics would have had no choice but to take her in due to the symptoms she was saying she was having even if all observations were clear on arrival.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
On a slightly superficial note, have you noticed she’s selected her best jammies to wear?! 😂 if I was THAT unwell, I honestly wouldn’t care which pair I was wearing and lets face it, we all know these are the “show jammies”! 😂
Yip noticed that, she missed an opportunity! If the pic was on her grid she could link it below 😂👇

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.