Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my husband had been bumped off his flight home after working a 3-weeker (yes Bex, not everyone works two weeks), I’d have been so bleeping livid to see them gooning around on social media hours later.

What will happen first, puppy gets binned or Meld quits offshore?
I don’t think he will have the choice. I wouldn’t keep him on... they of course would state it was his choice

Reactions: 4
Let me get it right, she’s so so sick she got ambulanced to A&E and kept in all day but the VERY next day she’s well enough to film, edit and upload a bloody vlog about it. WTAF. Absolute cocunt.
Not only that, but she’s well enough to take a smiley selfie whilst in hospital. 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I get giving a picture of mum on to kids but when I’ve had a migraine as much as I would try and paint a picture of happiness for the kids I’d never manage a smile and completely pain free look like that. With wide eyes.

Reactions: 11
I haven't ever commented before but this has wound me up. I'm on my THIRD week of bed rest in hospital desperately trying to keep my twins in my belly for a little longer and I am battered and bruised from all the canulas and blood tests I certainly don't have some prat taking photos of me wired up and posting them on Instagram. Why does absolutely everything have to be public? And we all know they only posted the photo to prove it 🙄 what normal person thinks hey I'm in hospital put my photo on social media!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
That pic has just fucked me right off. Know what my granda was rushed into ARI with a stroke and sent home no CT, no MRI nothing! Sent home and told he had bell’s paulsy he died 36 hours later of a massive stroke/bleed on the brain and those two bleeping clowns are sitting grinning like a pair of absolute fanny’s making a mockery of the NHS which they themselves have slagged off everytime they’ve had to use it but get treated like royalty. Well if his company have money to waste sending him home then more fool them.
I’m sorry for your loss x

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Someone said earlier on that they had seen she had liked a Meghan and Harry post yesterday.

Reactions: 14
For gods sake posting a picture of her in the hospital bed all smiley. Apparently to show the girls she was alright. Why can they not keep anything private. Oh and Lee got back super quick didn’t he!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bright hospital lights, a big grin AND a migraine? Erm computer says no.
I'd like to know what meds they gave her that she recovered so fast. If that had been me it would have been no lights and a sick bucket, cold cloth on my head not smiling and taking pictures.

Reactions: 20
Classic panic attack. I question if she lost consciousness and just added that to make things more dramatic

Reactions: 12
I really think Lee needs to man up and recognise that his wife is physically and mentally unwell. He should seek work onshore (I know it’s not easy and the pay would be substantially less) so she has the daily support and companionship that she needs. Then they could consider moving somewhere within their means. Although I appreciate that house may not be an easy sale with its history but I suspect daddy Cannon could or does help with finances. Meanwhile she could train to do nails or reiki or something flexible and low stress that would fit round the kids and dog and would mean she can still go to the gym, hairdressers etc. I think she aspires to be a kept woman like her mum. Not much of a role model to her 3 daughters is it 😕
I really wonder when they’re going to call it a day on social media... what would it take? Maybe they’ve agreed to milk it until they’ve paid (been gifted) all their house renovations and then they’ll step back? It all smacks of desperation at the moment. I don’t get a sense that anything is bringing her genuine joy. It’s really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
For gods sake posting a picture of her in the hospital bed all smiley. Apparently to show the girls she was alright. Why can they not keep anything private. Oh and Lee got back super quick didn’t he!
She could have FaceTimed them. Hospitals aren’t that strict on phones now

Reactions: 16
@BettyCrocker thank you for saying what I'm sure most of us think, but don't have the balls to say.:love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder if it was even a migraine or it was just the panic attack. Migraines usually have after effects for a few days don’t they?

Laughed at the fact that Lee obviously checked the CCTV. Why even mention that? She must know people will be calling bullshit on all of this! Wouldn’t be surprised if that footage gets edited into a vlog at some point as extra proof. Mmm. Bullshit aplenty, regardless.

Ginger teeth is brilliant.

Ginger teeth and Fish lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am blown away at the bleeping stupid, attention seeking shitey arsewipes posting that picture! Makes my blood boil. Fair enough to reassure the girls but have they any idea how pathetic they both look in posting that publicly? , they look like they are making a bleeping mockery of emergency services and A&E. The scan alone that she will have had costing tax payers £400-700!! I had sympathy earlier in the day. But I have ZERO respect for any idiot that posts this type of self obsessed photos from a hospital bed, it truly sickens me. It's utter drivel. People are desperate for attention in hospital and overstretched resources do their best then you get a couple of fudwipes like them arsing about on social media. They both are sickenly immature cockwombles! Truly shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone notice the TV on behind her in Lee’s pic? Looks like it’s for her bed/cubicle. Whenever I’ve had a migraine I haven’t had the tv on or anything. Just lay down darkened room and silence! Bloody drama queen.

Reactions: 20
Am I missing something, this happened yesterday and she was let out the same day..... He really got home quickly didn't he..... As in, ridiculously quickly.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.