Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had problems with my iron and still do but even at a very low level of below 4 it didn’t cause seizures. I was very very tired all the time and breathless. After a blood test I was called and told to go straight to hospital and had a blood transfusion and now have quarterly iron infusions as my blood just doesn’t hold onto iron for some reason.

I hope she’s not making it up or exaggerating and that she’s ok as would never wish ill health on anyone.

Do think it’s awful she said how scary did herself though and not for the children. If she has a seizure who called the ambulance?

Reactions: 7
I think a lot of us are very cynical of her because she likes to dramatize everything and tell a lie or two. I do hope she is ok but I wouldn’t like to think she’s is telling a few porkies.
This is the problem, it's like the story the boy who cried wolf!

I do think this is genuine, if it hadn't been as dramatic as she's making out we'd have had a running insta commentary, but because she's told so many lies in the past everyone's first instinct is to disbelieve her!

Reactions: 8
Sounds like fainting with twitching due to hypoxia, would panic someone watching I guess and maybe her mum phoned an ambulance.

How scary for the kids.

But she is a drama queen so I reserve the right to be slightly sceptical.
Hope she feels better now though.

Reactions: 9
Que lee leaving is job soon!! She can’t cope on her own!!! Daddy cannon will have to pay the mortgage!!!!
He’d be a bloody fool to give up his job! He earns a bloody good wage for the time he’s away, gets a good chunk of time at home, she just needs to grow up, SHE wanted three children, think how much simpler her life could have been if she had stayed with two children, stayed in their gorgeous old house,( I bloody loved that house and would have jumped at the chance to buy it) they were so silly doing what they did, they got greedy! she could be living a really nice lifestyle now, Lee should never have given up his job in the first place.

Reactions: 12
Not saying it didn’t happen, but I’ve seen her commenting on another local mum’s Insta who has been through a horrible time with a brain aneurysm (I think) recently and maybe saw all the nice comments of support and sympathy she has gotten and thought it would for work her.. bit odd

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Not saying it didn’t happen, but I’ve seen her commenting on another local mum’s Insta who has been through a horrible time with a brain aneurysm (I think) recently and maybe saw all the nice comments of support and sympathy she has gotten and thought it would for work her.. bit odd
I really hope that's not her plan here ☹ the other mum freya is so lucky to be alive and seems like a genuinely lovely person, the worry her family must have gone through the last few weeks doesn't bare thinking about

I've read stories in the press about dogs attacking when their owners have a seizure/epileptic fit. Excuse to get rid of the dog which is getting in the way of self care and gym time?

Reactions: 6
i don’t wish ill health on anyone and genuinely hope that she is ok.

however. I’m calling bullshit on her story.

she fainted - because she doesn’t eat or drink properly. She would have had a cannula put in the back of her hand so they could give her a bag of fluid to rehydrate her.
im sceptical of the “seizure like symptoms” and the CT scan.

Reactions: 20
Anything seizure related usually means at least one months driving ban and you are obliged to inform the DVLA or risk a £1000 fine
If she even starts to talk about seizures with any sort of expertise after one episode I will loose my tit. I have many reasons.
Migraines, if you haven’t had one befor I suppose can be frightening and traumatic, crippling even So if it’s the start of those happening for her she will learn over time how to manage them at home. But if she starts to preach about them as an expert god help us! I remember my first one when I was young a doctor came to the house in the middle of the night.
On the dvla thing you are spot on, if they thinks it’s any sort of frequency issue the licsence is taken away on safety (to driver and Public) grounds whilst medical investigations take place .

Reactions: 9
i don’t wish ill health on anyone and genuinely hope that she is ok.

however. I’m calling bullshit on her story.

she fainted - because she doesn’t eat or drink properly. She would have had a cannula put in the back of her hand so they could give her a bag of fluid to rehydrate her.
im sceptical of the “seizure like symptoms” and the CT scan.
Exactly they don’t use a cannula to take bloods I’m a qualified phlebotomists hahahahah

A health scare will boost engagement as she can't really use troll.
Means she can miss a few uploads as sick leave and pupternity leave is hard.
I do wonder if maybe was panic attack related as that can cause fainting and heart rate.
No one here a troll we hope she's better soon.
Take a actual doctors advice on treatment
I am more concerned how stressed her kids must have been.

She is fine they didn’t even keep her in overnight as Aberdeen royal infirmary is at bursting point which was great as better at home and ct scan was clear.
The meds to bring down a heart rate she’s talking about could be a gn spray which works instantly if it’s the heart that’s to blame.

Agreed if it’s potential seizing she needs to stop driving for the safety of her and her kids
Do you mean GTN spray? That isn’t given for heart rate issues. It’s for angina, which is narrowing of heart arteries. I very much doubt Beggy has angina.

Reactions: 10
Here’s your big chance Grabby! Word on the street is that the Aus (Australia not Austria - so leave the salopettes at home)Govt are paying influenzas to come to Australia and publicise that it’s safe. they’ve allocated $10 mill towards influenzas alone.
You could rock up to a fire ravaged town with nothing, like you did to the food bank.
What a narcissist policy and a total mismanagement of funds. A slap in the face for those trying to rebuild their lives and businesses.

Recover and repair from within first, then focus on the international image.

Reactions: 3
Do you mean GTN spray? That isn’t given for heart rate issues. It’s for angina, which is narrowing of heart arteries. I very much doubt Beggy has angina.
Yeah sorry that’s what they gave mum

They also tried it with me when I had heart palpitations which ended by been an under active thyroid.

Reactions: 1
Oh dear😢Seizure like symptoms, really? Surely you either have a seizure or you don’t? She needs to eat and drink more, so much for being a health and gym guru😢is canulad even a proper word?
Wonder if this is in response to the idiot who posted that they've reported the Meldrums to Social Services on Friday . Post was eventually removed.

• Wow
i think she thinks that taking care of yourself means getting your nails and done all the time and taking time to sit on the sofa for ‘snuggle time’ not eating well and drinking plenty water and taking your bloody doctors advice and taking prescribed iron tablets that you’ve been advised to take because YOU went to the doctors asking for something to help! OMG she’s infuriating! I find it very doubtful they gave her drugs to slow her heart rate down. Fluids maybe but drugs no!

QUOTE="Lildunc, post: 801834, member: 23708"]
I mean this in a nice way but Rebecca needs to start taking care of her health. As a mum you can't look after your kids if you're not looking after you.
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.