Mrs Meldrum #70 The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the F1 cockapoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything seizure related usually means at least one months driving ban and you are obliged to inform the DVLA or risk a £1000 fine

• Wow
Reactions: 27
How do we know she had a CT scan? There was no evidence that Poppy saw a consultant and been referred for a sleep study. It's not been mentioned since. I think she exaggerates.

Reactions: 12
She’s defo got eating problems she need to starts taking better care of her self!! Prob fainted because she hadn’t eaten

Reactions: 9
I mean this in a nice way but Rebecca needs to start taking care of her health. As a mum you can't look after your kids if you're not looking after you.

Reactions: 14
How do we know she had a CT scan? There was no evidence that Poppy saw a consultant and been referred for a sleep study. It's not been mentioned since. I think she exaggerates.
my son was referred for a sleep study in December he had it done last week ( non emergency ) so I reckon she is full of tit

Reactions: 8
Can’t imagine them doing a ct scan on her just because of a migraine!! Cost so much to do a scan like that!!! They don’t just do it on anyone!!!
I think a lot of us are very cynical of her because she likes to dramatize everything and tell a lie or two. I do hope she is ok but I wouldn’t like to think she’s is telling a few porkies.

Reactions: 15
My mum was taken in last weekend after I called nhs for advice. They sent an ambulance she was sent for a ct scan but she was displaying stroke symptoms and is 65.
Beggy is a grown woman who needs to take more responsibility for her health she has iron issues take the mother fu tablets. Drink the water eat the food bloody twit.
Exactly 65 years old and stroke symptoms ct straight away of course!! Migraine symptoms no CT!! So she’s either telling the truth and she did have seizures symptoms or she’s a bloody good actor!! 😂😂
Hope your mums ok xx

Reactions: 4
I think a lot of us are very cynical of her because she likes to dramatize everything and tell a lie or two. I do hope she is ok but I wouldn’t like to think she’s is telling a few porkies.
Just what I wanted to say. Sadly she’s made it so very hard for us to believe anything anymore

Reactions: 10
I think what happened is partly truthful just exaggerated for dramatic effect.
We have said here we don't think her physical or mental health is that great.
We also see every time lees away she struggles with her 3 kids requiring lees mum come over and bath the kids.
Add a puppy to the mix she's put herself under enormous time pressure and stress

I am not proud to say I have had some food issues in the past however I haven't been so reckless to ever let it effect my children.
If she has health issues lees away, she drives and lives rurally that's quite scary for the kids if she did collapse as they all alone.

Reactions: 5
Oh dear😢Seizure like symptoms, really? Surely you either have a seizure or you don’t? She needs to eat and drink more, so much for being a health and gym guru😢is canulad even a proper word?
A bleeping headache?
She got hospitalised for a bleeping headache?
Most likely in a ward with patients with heart conditions, cancer and other life determining illnesses caused through no fault
Wasting a bed on her 😡
And she’s there cos she didn’t drink enough tea, or water and didn’t take a bleeping headache tablet.
What a drama queen.
That takes the award of the Milleniium.

Exactly 65 years old and stroke symptoms ct straight away of course!! Migraine symptoms no CT!! So she’s either telling the truth and she did have seizures symptoms or she’s a bloody good actor!! 😂😂
Hope your mums ok xx
She is fine they didn’t even keep her in overnight as Aberdeen royal infirmary is at bursting point which was great as better at home and ct scan was clear.
The meds to bring down a heart rate she’s talking about could be a gn spray which works instantly if it’s the heart that’s to blame.

Agreed if it’s potential seizing she needs to stop driving for the safety of her and her kids

Que lee leaving is job soon!! She can’t cope on her own!!! Daddy cannon will have to pay the mortgage!!!!

Reactions: 22
If she went in saying she had a seizure they would of done a ct scan in reality it was probably a faint with muscle jerking. I suffer from migraines and they are terrible at there worst a trip to out of hours for pain killing injections does the job

Reactions: 10
Anything seizure related usually means at least one months driving ban and you are obliged to inform the DVLA or risk a £1000 fine
You are aren’t you, she’s put it out to the world so she needs to do it!

Reactions: 7
I do hope she doesn't drive if she has had any type of seizure. A danger to herself, her children and the public if she attempts too and very foolish to broadcast it on social media if she is planning to.

If she had seizure symptoms then she would have to go back for more tests, she would also have to let DVLA know and they would revoke her licence.
My sister has had seizures for the last year and the dvla will not issue a licence until she’s a year seizure free.

Reactions: 9
I hope she’s ok, and the girls too (who must have been very worried!). Sadly people are right, it’s hard to know what’s the truth with her, or how much is a fib/exaggeration.
I’d like to think she wouldn’t lie about something so serious, so will give her the benefit of the doubt. I do wonder though, whether any exaggeration has happened to get Lee home/as an excuse to get rid of the puppy! 🤔
Oh, and I also agree with what others have said - if it was a seizure then she should really reconsider driving until she’s had further investigations, etc. A lady I know crashed her car after suffering a seizure at the wheel, causing terrible injuries to a young passenger. She voluntarily gave up driving, as couldn’t stand the thought of it happening again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I do hope she doesn't drive if she has had any type of seizure. A danger to herself, her children and the public if she attempts too and very foolish to broadcast it on social media if she is planning to.
Of course she will drive!!!! We all know it wasn’t a seizure!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.