Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reb liked coffee in 2016 when she was raving about her ninja coffee bar (YouTube) obviously ad but not declared
[automerge]1543007711[/automerge]
Bloddy hilarious

“Trolls really don’t bother me, I couldn’t care less”

BOLLOCKS!

If it didn’t bother her, she wouldn’t even mention it!
If it didn’t bother her, why was she going to the police?!

Honestly

Ohhhh and getting a new tattoo eh?! EDGY as duck!
Her sister just got one

Reactions: 4
Reb liked coffee in 2016 when she was raving about her ninja coffee bar (YouTube) obviously ad but not declared
[automerge]1543007711[/automerge]
Her sister just got one
Tragic

Her sister actually seems pretty sound

Maybe old Edgy is a bitty jealous?!

And yes, Lee has a lame RFC tattoo on his leg I believe. Absolutely horrendous.

Reactions: 3
Remember the hayfever saga?
We’re those injections paid for too? :unsure:
And the chicken pox immunisation for Pops??? Literally do not trust a word they’ve ever said now!!!

Tragic

Her sister actually seems pretty sound

Maybe old Edgy is a bitty jealous?!

And yes, Lee has a lame RFC tattoo on his leg I believe. Absolutely horrendous.
She must be jealous as she also told her sister to eat some pies, jokingly but still feel like she’s jealous

Reactions: 3
Tomorrow they are off out with all of their friends
Plenty of #spon gin will be flowing
Maybe she will crack out a 20 pack of Malboro lights and tell us all
How much she doesn’t care about the trolls....

Reactions: 6
On a random note.

How big is their bedroom.
Is their separate room attached.
Im all for space but this room looks like needs bit more furniture as looks like a corridor.
I guess oakland furniture dident quite give them enough.

Re yes i care about fast fashion and tbe environment.
I have too many clothes
But I went shopping in Primark anywayi can do a haul for the sheep who say yes but i really dont care about the content if the next vlogs either way.

I thought it was a hospital room at first! You know when they take the bed out to take you down for surgery?

Also
She’s has DEFINITELY had something done to her top lip!
Filler or something
It’s really obvious

Reactions: 5
Watching the stories and don’t believe for one minute that Mrs M is a fake fan virgin. Pretty sure she uses it a lot and doesn’t let chuck

Reactions: 2
Watching the stories and don’t believe for one minute that Mrs M is a fake fan virgin. Pretty sure she uses it a lot and doesn’t let chuck
I think she goes on the sun beds (y);)

There is no way she’s never used fake tan
What a lie
She lives in the north east of Scotland
She’s either on the subeds every few days or she’s going for spray tans
Or she’s using fake tan
There’s no way she keeps a year round tan just on a few weeks “gifted” holidays

I think she goes on the sun beds (y);)
I’ve thought this for a few years now! :unsure: She always said she “holds a good tan” but really for months after a free holiday how long does a tan stay in the Shire??

Reactions: 5
Thinking about what Mrs M said and making fun of viewers saying they must have hard lives (seemingly the trolls). Maybe one poor new mum was watching her and got depressed watching how she managed to obtain all the things she gets and they felt inadequate. Mrs M, You seemingly work for channel mum who promote good mental health and support to other mums. Maybe a mum has got fed up of your shadyness and doesn’t troll you but ask genuine questions, yet you blocked her for having an opinion yet now you feel the need to ridicule and call them names.....yeah some maybe have hard lives, but it makes me sick to my core that you finds it funny to make fun of someone with a hard life. Go work in cornhill hospital for a while Rebecca and see what hard lives can do to people and see if you come out laughing then. Hang your head in shame gloating about the perfect life.....you don’t know when your one could go all pear shaped.

Reactions: 32
How long do we think it’s gonna be til there’s a #sponsored #ad for some fake tan company ?

Reactions: 9
Her Instagram stories today had absolutely shown her in her true light

Talking about people who have hard lives

she’s nothing more than a silly little rich girl who has no idea about anything. She honestly hasn’t got a bleeping clue.
She’s never worked a day in her life.
Daddy has given her everything on a silver platter.
Who is she to be talking about anyone else?!
Urgh

Reactions: 20

she’s nothing more than a silly little rich girl who has no idea about anything. She honestly hasn’t got a bleeping clue.
Urgh
Pretty sure if S headmistress/master was watching Rebs stories and saw all of that today she’d be ashamed to see a mum go against the values that the school teaches the children. You don’t act like that to a platform of approx 80,000 people on social media. It’s not something you’d expect from seemingly an upstanding member of the community. You just don’t. Don’t air your dirty laundry in public either

Reactions: 14
I’m actually getting bored of this. Anyone else?
I have a bloody great life. I’ve just bought a 250k brand new house with (not as many bedrooms as you Rebecca) 4 bed bedrooms. You know what though? I’ve worked my bloody ass off for it. I’ve had cancer and many many other illnesses. I’ve suffered and never thought I would ever get something this amazing. I deserve it. And so does everyone else that works hard and treats others well. Whatever you have or don’t have doesn’t mean you need to put someone down. I am (and I don’t think anyone else here is either) here to put you down. Do your job, make your money, have your fancy house and everything else your “hard” work has given you. However do NOT lie to people and pull the wool over everyone’s eyes. I have my own (fairly sucessful) business and if I treated my customers in the way you do I wouldn’t last longer than a week. So do yourself a favour and learn the lessons pronto or you will regret it.
Never forget where you started and who got you there. No 100k follower package will stop that!

Reactions: 41

Urgh
This ^(y)
I think that is what utterly infuriates me the most. The complete lack of utter acknowledgement. Real sincere acknowledgement. Merely saying oh i know what it must be like etc does not mean you have any idea. I'd love them to lose their entire viewing platform, default on the mortgage and face being both unemployed ( not that they actually are employed really) and potentially without their own home. Of course they would never be homeless what with the rich parents. It may sound harsh but until they face the struggles that the majority of people out there face day to day then she won't have a clue. The other day i saw a homeless person laying on the pavement at 6:30 in the morning on a bitterly cold morning i might add and i must admit she did pop into my mind. She takes everything for granted, is spoilt, immature and if it wasn't for her affluent parents and oil rig working husband at the time, she doesn't have a clue where she would be. I bet that thought has never actually entered her mind. Her attitude sickens me.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.