Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the biggest troll there is.
I questioned her, very reasonably and calmly with my proper account and I got blocked straight away.
Grow some balls, Reb. Answer people properly and be more transparent.
I’ve noticed the posture thing too. She looks quite stooped over in the shoulders.
Must be all the time sitting down editing or peering into her phone. ?

Reactions: 6
she did at the top.. in paid partnership...
Thanks for that i didnt notice that.
I still think she should have AD next to the text as you can see from the screen shot i cant see the top of her pic so I read this then went to check out her insta storys before i realised it was an AD.

Reactions: 1
Thanks for that i didnt notice that.
I still think she should have AD next to the text as you can see from the screen shot i cant see the top of her pic so I read this then went to check out her insta storys before i realised it was an AD.
shes above board by doing that as it is declared

Thread 5 = 115k
Thread 4 = 108K
Thread 3 = 123K
Thread 2 = 100K
Thread 1 = 202K

Total = approx 793K views over all the threads.

Just a few more than 15 people.
Wow thats more veiws than her insta or you tube followers no wonders shes pissed.

Yes we not 15 trolls ranting over nothing.

Gosh i go out for few hours and the thread multiplies.

She doesnt understand despite reading here how damaging her actions are.

I bet even some sheep are fed up of ads

Pot calling kettle black her posting here with fake name.

Still deleting comments and blocking which makes what she says on insta stories hot air.

The police are not coming to get us.
We wouldent be number 4 on google search if there were only 15posters.
I think the ranking depends how popular the most with their name is.
If she wasent deleting or blocking on indta or you tube this thread wouldent be so popular.
If she came on here as herself not honey bun and had intelligent debate not hurling insults at us on here and insta.
We are not trolling we dont comment on her accounts.
She may have managed get threads deleted mumsnet.
Shes no where near the levels mod or Pentland are she wishes.
The demographic of mod fans and hers are now very different.

Clearly we got to her
Sheep must be confused as no negative comments
Im not a twit I'm very happy with my lot

So is the cook book an ad cant remember last time you baked.

Is the sleep crown an ad for small insta seller.
If all i knew over these years with my kids was they just need a crown to sleep and feel safe.

Costa now where do i start

A distance from your home address.
Non declared ad on insta stories as they frequently they are as they dissapear without trace after 24hours.
You very shady on stories more so than squares.
I assume you were paid and had a free lunch
You had your cake and ate it well done.
I dident think you liked coffee

Going to message costa and tell them what i think. Their face of Costa swears and lies.

I thourght the olay ad which includes trolling was bad so will message them also

You wouldent have declared anything unless pressured to do so by here.

I feel so sorry for sheep maybe buying things they cant afford to buy what she says or perhaps get into debt or get depressed.

Its fair assumption shee sort life style /house and income that most sheep could onky dream of.
After a while she will come across as spoilt smug and ungrateful and they will move into the next vlogger.

Without a doubt they overextended themselves with new house.

Lost amy sense of perspective and integrity.

The ads will continue as they need them

Question is will brands continue to want to work with her seeing her unprofessional insta account and these threads.

So finally we delete vlogs because we value privacy yet put where abouts on insta .
And we still vlogging our girls but just on another channel.

As for her mum. She seems nice enough.

Please someome close to her family or freinds talk some sense into them about the bad direction they heading.

Is lee banned from insta and locked in the utility room today?

Reactions: 9
Wow thats more veiws than her insta or you tube followers no wonders shes pissed.

Yes we not 15 trolls ranting over nothing.

Gosh i go out for few hours and the thread multiplies.

She doesnt understand despite reading here how damaging her actions are.

I bet even some sheep are fed up of ads

Pot calling kettle black her posting here with fake name.

Still deleting comments and blocking which makes what she says on insta stories hot air.

The police are not coming to get us.
We wouldent be number 4 on google search if there were only 15posters.
I think the ranking depends how popular the most with their name is.
If she wasent deleting or blocking on indta or you tube this thread wouldent be so popular.
If she came on here as herself not honey bun and had intelligent debate not hurling insults at us on here and insta.
We are not trolling we dont comment on her accounts.
She may have managed get threads deleted mumsnet.
Shes no where near the levels mod or Pentland are she wishes.
The demographic of mod fans and hers are now very different.

Clearly we got to her
Sheep must be confused as no negative comments
Im not a twit I'm very happy with my lot

So is the cook book an ad cant remember last time you baked.

Is the sleep crown an ad for small insta seller.
If all i knew over these years with my kids was they just need a crown to sleep and feel safe.

Costa now where do i start

A distance from your home address.
Non declared ad on insta stories as they frequently they are as they dissapear without trace after 24hours.
You very shady on stories more so than squares.
I assume you were paid and had a free lunch
You had your cake and ate it well done.
I dident think you liked coffee

Going to message costa and tell them what i think. Their face of Costa swears and lies.

I thourght the olay ad which includes trolling was bad so will message them also

You wouldent have declared anything unless pressured to do so by here.

I feel so sorry for sheep maybe buying things they cant afford to buy what she says or perhaps get into debt or get depressed.

Its fair assumption shee sort life style /house and income that most sheep could onky dream of.
After a while she will come across as spoilt smug and ungrateful and they will move into the next vlogger.

Without a doubt they overextended themselves with new house.

Lost amy sense of perspective and integrity.

The ads will continue as they need them

Question is will brands continue to want to work with her seeing her unprofessional insta account and these threads.

So finally we delete vlogs because we value privacy yet put where abouts on insta .
And we still vlogging our girls but just on another channel.

As for her mum. She seems nice enough.

Please someome close to her family or freinds talk some sense into them about the bad direction they heading.

Is lee banned from insta and locked in the utility room today?
Something really struck home there when you talked about followers buying things they can't afford :(

And following on from that train of thought, years ago, when Lee was at work, what she wore and used and talked about were things she liked. And liked enough to spend their hard earned money on. So it felt authentic. If they're reading this, that authenticity is really lacking now, when today you're recommending coffee to your followers...when those who have watched you for a while know you don't like it. If it was a Yorkshire tea advert we'd believe that! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Something really struck home there when you talked about followers buying things they can't afford :(

And following on from that train of thought, years ago, when Lee was at work, what she wore and used and talked about were things she liked. And like enough to spend their hard earned money on. So it felt authentic. If they're reading this, that authenticity is really lacking now, when today you're recommending coffee to your followers...when those who have watched you for a while know you don't like it. If it was a Yorkshire tea advert we'd believe that! :)
I thought she was grabby and demanding even then. She would put up what she wanted for Christmas on her blog and more or less told Lee that she wanted it all. When she didn't get a particular ring she wanted one year, i think it was from Monica Vinader but i could be mistaken about the brand, she kicked up a fuss and said the following year, "well you didn't get me the ring i wanted", like a spolit petulant child. Lee said in the video, " well i didn't know your ring size" and she wasn't having any of it but you better believe he made sure she got it that year.

Reactions: 6
when today you're recommending coffee to your followers
To be fair, she's drinking a hot chocolate and Costa coffees don't really taste of coffee anyway at the best of times.
But yes, authenticity and trust are the main issues. Promoting competing brands or swearing by brands you don't use is an issue of authenticity. Deleting fair questions, misleading followers and concealing commercial relationships are issues of trust. Neilson should have been the wake up call they needed to get their tit together but for whatever reason they didn't. Doing ads doesn't annoy me in itself, I can roll my eyes and avoid them. Lack of honesty really pisses me off though.

Why is there no FOD criticism? They are just the same but a bit higher level of ad. Every moments a post and they just flog more expensive stuff. They block people who comment negatively, have completely sold out for fame and it’s no different to the hundrums.
I think the massive difference here is they both still work ...they hold down jobs and I have massive respect for them because of it.

Reactions: 1
I thought she was grabby and demanding even then. She would put up what she wanted for Christmas on her blog and more or less told Lee that she wanted it all. When she didn't get a particular ring she wanted one year, i think it was from Monica Vinader but i could be mistaken about the brand, she kicked up a fuss and said the following year, "well you didn't get me the ring i wanted", like a spolit petulant child. Lee said in the video, " well i didn't know your ring size" and she wasn't having any of it but you better believe he made sure she got it that year.
I remember her getting the ring and I went and looked at the designers site. But now, if she was talking about jewellery I wouldn't even go and look because that belief that any brand mentioned is genuinely liked has gone now. I think at its best, vlogging can give you an interest in a product as if a friend were recommending it...and then it moves into the territory of that film with Demi Moore and David Duchovny...what was that called!? When they're not a real family but actually influencers promoting products to neighbours?

Reactions: 5
Coincidentally, said ring is the one she is wearing in that latest insta post.
She wears said ring all the time - Emily Norris has the same one, I think it’s a popular one with a lot of vloggers

Monica Vinader have 30% off everything until Tuesday if anyone is wanting it!! ?

Reactions: 2
Edgy’s been trolling her own thread again today!!

Tick tick tick.....

?
Everyone’s a troll!! ?
She’s not very grown up if she wants to keep going on about trolls etc and calling people ‘penis’. Not very mum like or lady like is it?

Bloddy hilarious

“Trolls really don’t bother me, I couldn’t care less”

BOLLOCKS!

If it didn’t bother her, she wouldn’t even mention it!
If it didn’t bother her, why was she going to the police?!

Honestly

Ohhhh and getting a new tattoo eh?! EDGY as duck!

Reactions: 10
Tattoo - ha ha!! She’s got a couple of crap ones already hasn’t she?
Maybe she’ll get a peace symbol or ‘ad’
Maybe her and Pat will have matching ones ?? keep it classy edgy Reb!

Oh brilliant! A chart to force fun in the Meldrum household :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Tattoo - ha ha!! She’s got a couple of crap ones already hasn’t she?
Maybe she’ll get a peace symbol or ‘ad’
Maybe her and Pat will have matching ones ?? keep it classy edgy Reb!
She should just get a tattoo of

#Ad #gifted #spon

?

Reactions: 11
Bloddy hilarious

“Trolls really don’t bother me, I couldn’t care less”

BOLLOCKS!

If it didn’t bother her, she wouldn’t even mention it!
If it didn’t bother her, why was she going to the police?!

Honestly

Ohhhh and getting a new tattoo eh?! EDGY as duck!
Maybe she is finally getting #AD tattooed on her forehead.

Wait... it was literally a few weeks ago she posted a video about wanting to loose weight? Or at least she has mentioned it recently yet now she has “lost the weight” hmmm I spy a bit of advice taken from our middle earth beings and has decided to stop constantly moaning about her weight, it sets such a bad message to young followers and her daughters. (y) I did notice she said that the gym class was to get “fit” which is better, using her platform to advocate a positive body image and attitude - well done wee sausage

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.