Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got no sympathy for her huge mortgage. She chose to take it out, they chose to be a single income family and she chose to act so badly to cause this whole situation to blow up in her face.

She's clearly learnt nothing after today's rant and has no intentions of changing.

Reactions: 16
I've got no sympathy for her huge mortgage. She chose to take it out, they chose to be a single income family and she chose to act so badly to cause this whole situation to blow up in her face.

She's clearly learnt nothing after today's rant and has no intentions of changing.
Exactly! I am the biggest supporter of people who are struggling financially, especially after a change of circumstances. But any struggles she is having is her own doing, and stems purely from greed. She had a beautiful house that was more than suitable for her family.

Reactions: 5
How long before she cries anxiety again and needs a break, before the sheep bleat all their sympathy against the trolls. Shame they label anyone with a constructive criticism of The Meldrums as a troll. As for bullying, I'd say right now Reb is the biggest bully, name calling, really? Twats, what lovely classy language! Such a fantastic representation for Costa! Tempted to take the screenshot and ask Costa directly if thats the kind of advert they paid for! She's a mess. Stop throwing your toys out the pram Rebecca and be a grown up!

My truth... like Laura Lee.
Only faker.

“I’ve held off doing this upload and I’ve filmed it 13 times now I’m so nervous and keep muddling over my words... ? (nervous fake giggle)
But this last few weeks, since the move and our magical holiday at Disney I’ve had such an overwhelming wave of depression and anxiety you guyzzz.
There’s a group of people out there who are doing everything in their power to destroy me and my wonderful life and my Mcnugget snack box family (they also don’t click my affiliate links guys, who the duck doesn’t click my links.. TROLLS!)
Every day they target myself and Meldrum, and it’s making it so difficult for me to look at myself in my #Spon #Next mirror because I’ve started to realise what a little #Ad bleep I’ve become.
Granted it’s not gonna make me change my ways ??‍♀ I’m not about that life.. Scammer mum hate channels with morals.

Instead il just set the sheep on the “haters” and hopefully get a few more spons if I whip out the anxiety card.
(mind must need a new ambassador soon, zoella is so 2017)
Can everyone please go and attack those who call me out on my bull tit because nobody likes to admit they’re in the wrong.
And I sure as hell won’t.
With my Rinse and Repeat content or with The “Hague Blue” Basic witch sitting room colour.
Also if you could just type some random tit down below and go over to my Instagram and do the same..
Because if you haven’t noticed I keep trying to push that Instagram lately, it’s where most of my brand content is!!!
Thanks guys, you’re all the best.
Now go away...
I’m too anxious to reply to anyone but just know you’re interaction is so important to me, Chicken Royalee, the Nuggets, and the brands I want to pimp my family out to.

Reactions: 22
Another point I wanted to make abundantly clear here . She states in her latest stories that she has a wonderful life and she's not bothered etc etc ..... How can anyone be enjoying life when they have to be constantly glued to their phone 24 7 checking for negative messages and deleting them within minutes. I mean that in itself must be a monotonous task .. I think she needs her own PA to remove comments for her ? also any person who needs to stand up on a video and tell the world their life is great .. really isn't fooling anyone ???

Reactions: 18
Another point I wanted to make abundantly clear here . She states in her latest stories that she has a wonderful life and she's not bothered etc etc ..... How can anyone be enjoying life when they have to be constantly glued to their phone 24 7 checking for negative messages and deleting them within minutes. I mean that in itself must be a monotonous task .. I think she needs her own PA to remove comments for her ? also any person who needs to stand up on a video and tell the world their life is great .. really isn't fooling anyone ???
I've thought that about the speed at which comments vanish. And she's spoken about missing doing mum things, so the balance must be off. I wish they didn't have the financial burdens they've ended up with, could put the cameras down and just be...

Reactions: 2
@Gossipgal i *think* it increases their interaction thing so it could end up doing them a favour ? not 100% sure though maybe someone else can clarify?

Reactions: 3
How long before she cries anxiety again and needs a break, before the sheep bleat all their sympathy against the trolls. Shame they label anyone with a constructive criticism of The Meldrums as a troll. As for bullying, I'd say right now Reb is the biggest bully, name calling, really? Twats, what lovely classy language! Such a fantastic representation for Costa! Tempted to take the screenshot and ask Costa directly if thats the kind of advert they paid for! She's a mess. Stop throwing your toys out the pram Rebecca and be a grown up!
Oh absolutely Costa should be made aware. And every brand that works with her should know how she really represents them.

Reactions: 5
mrsmm.png

Reb shouldnt you have put AD on this? Come on your making it too easy to report you.

Reactions: 9
I think at her level of followers it would definitely be £500-700 per ad... you can see the attraction of doing them all now!!
You might need to add another 0 to that.
Most ad’s are in the thousands! It’s a damn sight cheaper than traditional advertising but the influencers, they rake it in.
The sheep really don’t realise you can earn 50 grand on one upload/Instagram deal at times depending on how big the company is.
It’s insane.
I don’t begrudge people earning money and providing for their family but with little to no work being done and at the expense of your subscribers it leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Reactions: 2
Been out most of the day. Gee what’s got Mrs M’s back up today with all the stories about trolls and people are jealous of her life. Honestly she’s delusional

Reactions: 3
o_O So many errors in that post. It's COFFEES, sweetie. Learn how to fecking WRITE. It's part of your JOB.

Reactions: 6
Shows how dull & unfunny she is if penis is the best insult she could come up with. It’s up there with their butthurt comment.

Reactions: 7
Been out most of the day. Gee what’s got Mrs M’s back up today with all the stories about trolls and people are jealous of her life. Honestly she’s delusional
Edgy’s been trolling her own thread again today!!

Tick tick tick.....

?
Everyone’s a troll!! ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.