Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she calls me a twit can I accuse her of cyber bullying and report her to the police....you know how easy IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) are to find Rebecca...

Oh wait, you're so thick we all know where you live, where you shop and where your kids go to school. No IP address sleuthing needed there.

And if being a mature, hard working person, who is conscientious of her childs safety and security, earns a living in a job I love, who doesn't need to scrounge freebie holidays and clothes, who helps others and sees through your greedy ways means I'm a troll and a twit....then I'm happy to be that!! I'd rather be a twit than a Meldrum

Reactions: 27
We have a opinion not trolls god she is so full of tit it’s embarrassing oh and she doesn’t like coffee ☕☕and no one is jealous of you selling your soul for a dollar

Reactions: 10
Been reading this thread for awhile. I sort of feel sorry for them. Its obvious they've overstretched themselves financially with this house move and as a result their integrity has gone down the toilet and are accepting any brand deal that comes their way. I don't envy them, I would feel very anxious being in their position with such a volatile source of income.

Reactions: 15
Newbie here. Been keeping up for a while after Reb mentioned trolls and I searched the internet as she had deleted comments so I had no idea what was really going on. Then found you guys and wow my eyes are open. Not trolling at all just trying to get transparency in the world of social media "influencers" I watched her Insta stories just now with a whole new mindset and now instead of believing people are trolling her (like a silly ?) it's people like you battling her comment police to get her to be honest.

Reactions: 30
She thinks she’s a hard woman posting her threats but she’s in actual fact a poorly educated, scrounging, entitled, silly little girl.
Aren’t we all still waiting on her reporting us to the police lol?

Reactions: 18
Not hating on you Ezra but i never looked up to her! lol aware of her channel from the beginning but never looked up to her or aspired to be like her! Even in the early days she always came across as spoilt and entitled.
Yeah I did say “maybe even” some people did. I certainly thought she had her tit together. Looked gorgeous, had endless energy positivity and a gorgeous wee family. I was suffering from PND and felt like I wished I could’ve been like her. But now I feel completely stupid for being drawn in by it. Put it down to naivety ?

Reactions: 7
Been reading this thread for awhile. I sort of feel sorry for them. Its obvious they've overstretched themselves financially with this house move and as a result their integrity has gone down the toilet and are accepting any brand deal that comes their way. I don't envy them, I would feel very anxious being in their position with such a volatile source of income.
Yes I feel for them too! I imagine they feel like the money they're trying to earn to afford the house keeps being sabotaged. It is such a precarious position being self employed and I can't imagine the stress of that when your income relies on your public popularity. I think it must be a massive shock to see how fickle that all can be.

“My life is bloody brilliant” pity you didn’t tell your voice or your face that.

I’ve been a stay at home mum for past 5 years and I did enjoy it BUT I’ve also just gone back to uni (care related degree) to add to the degree I had already. Doesn’t she care that she is scrounging with all the free crap she gets? That she isn’t showing her kids anything worthy or worthwhile? That her kids don’t know what work is and expect life to be served up on a #spon plate.

She gets “loads” of messages? Aye ok.

Reactions: 12
Yes I feel for them too! I imagine they like the money they're trying to earn to afford the house keeps being sabotaged. It is such a precarious position being self employed and I can't imagine the stress of that when your income relies on your public popularity. I think it must be a massive shock to see how fickle that all can be.
I don’t feel in the least bit sorry for them! They’ve brought everything on themselves. The only ones to feel sorry for is their kids caught up in it. But Reb & Lee? If it all comes crashing down for them & they have to get proper jobs - good enough for them!

Reactions: 11
Yeah I did say “maybe even” some people did. I certainly thought she had her tit together. Looked gorgeous, had endless energy positivity and a gorgeous wee family. I was suffering from PND and felt like I wished I could’ve been like her. But now I feel completely stupid for being drawn in by it. Put it down to naivety ?

Me too! I was the exact same and thought that once I got a handle on my PND I would try and be like her. I am totally betrayed to be honest. Her Vlogs were a thing to aspire too personally but now I can see I was just naive.

Reactions: 4
Newbie here. Been keeping up for a while after Reb mentioned trolls and I searched the internet as she had deleted comments so I had no idea what was really going on. Then found you guys and wow my eyes are open. Not trolling at all just trying to get transparency in the world of social media "influencers" I watched her Insta stories just now with a whole new mindset and now instead of believing people are trolling her (like a silly ?) it's people like you battling her comment police to get her to be honest.
The silly woman doesn't realise everytime she mentions the 'trolls' it alerts people to this forum and then people's eyes are opened to them . That's how I came on this forum out of curiosity after her mentioning being trolled and having no idea what she was on about as she deletes any negative comments. If only she would reply to people diplomatically there would never have been any need for the content on here . What a shame reb !!

Reactions: 19
It was easy for people to be fooled in the early days when she disclosed absolutely nothing. Remember those pomski winter bobble hats in every color? No doubt an undeclared freebie, the blossomwood boutique bows for the girls, the Daniel wellington watch, heavily plugging the cocobow changing bags etc It was easy for people to feel like they should have been keeping up. At least you had the know how to clock on. I pity the people who still buy into it all!
[automerge]1542997605[/automerge]

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This ⬆⬆

This is evidence that her efforts to hide criticism are having an adverse effect. Her actions have directly lead to someone going from being a fan to becoming a sceptic.

Reactions: 16
I don’t feel in the least bit sorry for them! They’ve brought everything on themselves. The only ones to feel sorry for is their kids caught up in it. But Reb & Lee? If it all comes crashing down for them & they have to get proper jobs - good enough for them!
I know you don't Queenie :D It just reminds me of folk I've worked with who started a business and (and I do feel mean saying this) by luck rather than by being savvy they've made a good start, get over ambitious and then lose it all, because there wasn't actually a good formula in place. and I do feel bad because she's used that famous line about how wonderful life is, which truly happy people tend not to say, so things are clearly cracking and crumbling because they didn't foresee any of this.

All her "friends" messaging her with their top banter, kissing her arse are whats known as sycophants. Talentless, usually not very bright nd desperately hanging on the coat tails of someone they see as successful, in the hope they can get some validation about their own lives. If the tit hit the fan tomorrow and her channel came crashing down none of them would give a crap, they'd move on to the next!

All her "friends" messaging her with their top banter, kissing her arse are whats known as sycophants. Talentless, usually not very bright nd desperately hanging on the coat tails of someone they see as successful, in the hope they can get some validation about their own lives. If the tit hit the fan tomorrow and her channel came crashing down none of them would give a crap, they'd move on to the next!
Yes! It's incredibly fickle! True friends would see what was going wrong and would advise accordingly.

Even when I liked her feed I never thought of her as someone with “banter”. Lee, at a push, but never Rebecca. It’s as bad as saying you’re a good egg!

Reactions: 6
I think you are right in that they have to earn more money now they are living in a bigger house, which means more ads. I don’t feel sorry for them as their previous house was gorgeous and a house that most people would only dream of having; it was perfectly adequate for their needs. They have up sized to show off to everyone and to try very hard to match up to the insta mums who have 100k + followers. They want to show everyone how much money they apparently have, and probably to get more money through ads and gifted items.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.