Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For goodness sake it is a kids bedroom it should be a place to sleep and play and not about 'style' or being 'on trend'. I wish they would think more about what the children actually want rather than how it will look on the grid or how many 'where are the curtains from hun' they can get.
I can't believe how some people put the options and views of total strangers above the wants and needs of their children.
And they think we should get a life?!?

Reactions: 11

That rose gold bed is lush.
Does look similar
Although reb says her girls picked everything and has more of unicorn theme going on.

I guess blush pink is quite common on insta.
Interesting how the criticism regarding invading a child's privacy the sharing of pictures of their bedroom brings seems to have gone out of the window now you are not talking about Mrs. M. ?

Reactions: 2
The newly decorated holiday homes have i think hague blue and stag heads

I would love to stay in either

Maybe mod wasent her interior inspirations.

Even though this lady is clearly wealthy she seems to be more relatable than reb.
As she juggles 3 small kids and both she and her husband work.
Her taste is quality over quality
Quite classsic interiors not jumping on latest trend.
Im totally envious of her wardrobe and how lovely she looks.

They are aspirational.
I bet reb hates all other vloggers as she likes to be the special one.

Reactions: 1
Those canopies always make me nervous around cots though.
I dont think they reccomended no as used to have ikea one.

But then and again sleepy heads and perfect prep machine against safety regulations and the channel mums ignored that.

Reached new low lees stories. Filming them watching adverts and tv shows.

Who cant wait for slob rebs pantry organisation.

Always remember how messy their last utility room was.
That's the perfect word for her...slob

All that pottering....they are just slobbing around!

Reactions: 6
96B30E92-59D9-4B50-8F57-0DA5691DD4B7.jpeg
So Rebs has deleted/made private a lot of videos over 600k worth of views, probably about 30ish videos- including the infamous “He could have died” although she jokes around about Lee’s helicopter “crash” (her words not mine) in another video.

Strange - if your not bothered about putting all your life online why go back and remove them when hobbits speak about it??

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Interesting how the criticism regarding invading a child's privacy the sharing of pictures of their bedroom brings seems to have gone out of the window now you are not talking about Mrs. M. ?
What is your argument for that is acceptable for those children to have their childhood on display for the world to see. Please I really want to know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So Rebs has deleted/made private a lot of videos over 600k worth of views, probably about 30ish videos- including the infamous “He could have died” although she jokes around about Lee’s helicopter “crash” (her words not mine) in another video.

Strange - if your not bothered about putting all your life online why go back and remove them when hobbits speak about it??
Aswell as now many vlogs are incoming?!?

View attachment 2289So Rebs has deleted/made private a lot of videos over 600k worth of views, probably about 30ish videos- including the infamous “He could have died” although she jokes around about Lee’s helicopter “crash” (her words not mine) in another video.

Is that what she’s done there. I did wonder why the minus amount of views

View attachment 2289So Rebs has deleted/made private a lot of videos over 600k worth of views, probably about 30ish videos- including the infamous “He could have died” although she jokes around about Lee’s helicopter “crash” (her words not mine) in another video.

The only reason she would have done this is

She regrets revealing too much
It makes her look bad
It makes her look like shes lied or exaggerated.
The old vlogs dont fit in with new lady if the manor image shes trying to create.
She can delete all she likes.
But fans will remember.
Surprised you tube like so many being deleted.
More importantly does it effect her money.

Whats the large red figure is that reduction in veiws because she deleted.

The only reason she would have done this is

She regrets revealing too much
It makes her look bad
It makes her look like shes lied or exaggerated.
The old vlogs dont fit in with new lady if the manor image shes trying to create.
She can delete all she likes.
But fans will remember.
Surprised you tube like so many being deleted.
More importantly does it effect her money.

Whats the large red figure is that reduction in veiws because she deleted.
It doesn’t affect money.

Red figure is reduction of total views for the channel from the previous day.

Not at all.!! Horrible to show strangers your children’s private bedrooms. You’re clearly a Reb fan so why are you here?

Reactions: 5
The Muddy Mummy seems to be more real and aspirational but for me it’s still selling your children’s childhood, if not for money then for a degree of fame or validation.
I just find it off putting.
They could still do these things without using the children.

Reactions: 3
She’s off to Primark. We’ll get a fascinating haul later, I’d imagine. Oh, and lo and behold - she wants to do more “mum” things and have more mum friends.

Ok people. All for slagging off someone’s business (or lack of business) that is being disingenuous but I think we lose the moral high ground to be slagging off someone’s appearance. Maybe just me but it doesn’t sit nicely with me. X
I do agree with this (and an aware my comments may seem that I don’t) but this whole insta family, sell the kids thing is so weird, it’s based on photographs and appearances so to never discuss or reference it is odd.
Martha-stunning lady, hot husband, lovely kids, you can see why she goes from insta-strength to strength. MOD- lovely looking, photogenic, gorgeous twins and (if you like that sort of slapstick) funny dad. Now one of the accounts referenced that I looked at has none of those things. Where’s the appeal? What’s the USP. Yes it is off to wonder why, but are they funny? I don’t get it. And no ones come forward and said ‘oh she’s so lovely’ etc, so yes I agree but when your USP is selling your family, is it not ok to question how and why?
I’m no oil painting and certainly wouldn’t put myself out there for that attention. The majority of insta mums are pretty, good figures etc. They are selling themselves and their appearances.

Reactions: 2
She’s off to Primark. We’ll get a fascinating haul later, I’d imagine. Oh, and lo and behold - she wants to do more “mum” things and have more mum friends.
Ooh the mums of Banchory must be so excited!

Reactions: 7
Damn I was just in there on my lunch break, it would be interesting to see the two hero's in the wild ??

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand her latest post.
“I want to just be a mum

....what? That’s all you do, every day you’re having a “relaxing” day with the girls, you do a few videos full of ads a week! Cheek of her is unreal.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.