Mrs Meldrum #7 Bad Boy #Gifted Hobbit's Seen Rockin' Around The Shire? Whatever #Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s well and truly rinsed those vans and the vans/skirt look. Any day now she will be #vans to scrounge a new pair
With matching ones for the girls so they can all "twin" and look Insta perfect ?

Reactions: 4
I'm just amazed how engaged the Scammer Mum followers are. Many of the fashion bloggers with 100k followers are lucky to crack 2k likes on a photo and engagement rates are generally 1-2%. The Meldrum have 5-6%.

Loads of them are teenagers as well. Baffling why the Meldrums with their mooching around the forest and Next appeals to teenagers.

Reactions: 7
I don’t feel sorry, it’s her own doing, she chose this path, blocking people and deleting comments for no reasons but because she cant take any criticism, she’s rude and inconsiderate, and bitter?! Can’t feel sorry for her might as I try no sympathy either. Making herself look more than what she really is especially with the DLP fiasco, been dishonest and then making everyone else look bad but herself! She’s got no shame!
The vlog she deleted but we can still see about her life before YT showed me exactly who she is! at Safiyahs age , 7 she was holding her sisters nose to stop her breathing because she was jealous, she stole her friends toys and buried them at the beach because he had upset her, her parents took her all around the world on holidays yet she didn’t appreciate them at all and basically said she was moody! Did say she appreciated it now though, especially as she now realised how much it costs to take a family of four on holiday!!! Oh the irony.!!! She was really horrible, did really mean spiteful things, I still think she’s like that! It’s her way or the highway!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Likely got the teens after the Ingham collaboration and they likely watched the Meldrums vlogs and subbed to Mrs Scam.

Reactions: 3
The vlog she deleted but we can still see about her life before YT showed me exactly who she is! at Safiyahs age , 7 she was holding her sisters nose to stop her breathing because she was jealous, she stole her friends toys and buried them st the beach because he had upset her, her parents took her all around the world on holidays yet she didn’t appreciate them at all and basically said she was moody! Did say she appreciated it now though, especially as she now realised how much it costs to take a family of four on holiday!!! Oh the irony.!!! She was really horrible, did really mean spiteful things, I still think she’s like that! It’s her way or the highway!
Thats exactly what she is, she was back then and she’s now! Comments that she leaves on YouTube been sarcastic and rude, and the likes she puts on the comments to suit her but completely ignores the other ones!! She’s?

Reactions: 9
Likely got the teens after the Ingham collaboration and they likely watched the Meldrums vlogs and subbed to Mrs Scam.
I can understand how they managed to latch onto them as followers, but to like a photo of someone mooching around in some baggy Next trousers or a photo of a bloke holding a baby? Weird that teenagers are into that kind of thing.

Reactions: 6
Watch this train wreck before gets deleted.

How do we rate her 2018 goals

1) exercise she hates gym but shes going to pay subscriptions and go to jazzercize 3 times a week.

2 )drink more water please hydrate mate send me another free water bottle.

Go on photography course to learn how to use her large big boy camera please Judie lang gift me this in return for advertising your business.

3) self build house

4) no more primark hauls or lots clothes buying.

5) live simpler stop random spending they have everything they need.
Save hard for house and to go on amazing holidays that cost next to nothing.

Whilst im in financial guru mode lets sneakily advertise this app that earns me lots of money.

Reactions: 17
Maybe Mrs M reminds them of their mothers and teens like daddy photos...look how many like a certain beanie wearing creep.

Watch this train wreck before gets deleted.

How do we rate her 2018 goals

1) exercise she hates gym but shes going to pay subscriptions and go to jazzercize 3 times a week.

2 )drink more water please hydrate mate send me another free water bottle.

Go on photography course to learn how to use her large big boy camera please Judie lang gift me this in return for advertising your business.

3) self build house

4) no more primark hauls or lots clothes buying.

5) live simpler stop random spending they have everything they need.
Save hard for house and to go on amazing holidays that cost next to nothing.

Whilst im in financial guru mode lets sneakily advertise this app that earns me lots of money.
Well I know for fact that self build in country side was going to be big fat no way! Many many years later and battling with council did we get one with a section 75 attached to the farm to get a house

Exercise....??

Primark hauls....??

Go on lots of holidays that cost next to nothing.....scrounge some #spons freebies ?

Save hard and live simpler.....yip, yeah sure you did. If you had everything you needed then why all the freebies of clothes, holidays, furniture etc.....could have said no! ?

2018 went to plan for her didn’t it!! Try harder next year Reb to be more honest about what 2019 will be like!!

Can’t believe she admitted in a video ( I think it was on the Mledrums channel although not 100%) that she at her age still SUCKS her thumb????

Reactions: 1

And this one about savings and no spending on non essentials...It all backs up the rinse and repeat comments that upset Minnie mouse.

Reactions: 7
She’s off to buy some chunky knits in primark I expect....

I’m pleased that she is actually doing stuff with Poppy now, it made me sad that she’s never taken her to baby groups, babies get so much from going!!
But why does she only do it once in a blue moon? Poor little mite just wonders round on her knees all day, has naps and has a walk. It’s not exactly the worst thing in the world but I bet she would thrive going to different groups/parks etc. Reb can’t obviously take her to these groups everyday or even 2/3 times a week as she can’t film there so no content for her channel

Reactions: 4
She just said in her latest video that she has social anxiety, perhaps it’s having to speak to real people instead of a camera.....who do you think is behind the camera Reb???

Ok since when did Mrs M go charity shopping for clothes for the girls?? Nearly spat my tea out at that comment. Oh I’m trying to go less is more in terms of clothes....yeah sure you are. Just bow to the sheep who have no concept of what’s happening to the planet and disposable clothing. Is it teenage age that want to see this clothing hauls and possibly don’t care about the environment? Also since when did S use her Garmin? I’d love to see if Poppy has been fitted with shoes yet in Clark’s whilst in town. She’s more or less walking and needs footwear

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ok since when did Mrs M go charity shopping for clothes for the girls?? Nearly spat my tea out at that comment. Oh I’m trying to go less is more in terms of clothes....yeah sure you are. Just bow to the sheep who have no concept of what’s happening to the planet and disposable clothing. Is it teenage age that want to see this clothing hauls and possibly don’t care about the environment? Also since when did S use her Garmin? I’d love to see if Poppy has been fitted with shoes yet in Clark’s whilst in town. She’s more or less walking and needs footwear
I’m pretty sure the new guidelines now say hold off putting them in shoes as them learning to walk in bare foot and getting more confident is better

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.