Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claims poverty as an excuse to sell used clothes and gifts rather than donate .
she claims poverty to beg for free kitchens & puppies etc
she begs, lies, and is completely inconsistent , moody and spoilt , and she wonders why she is not liked , someone so erratic should very definitely not be getting a dog , she cries about having to look after her own bairns , housework and life admin overwhelm her how does she think a puppy will help ? Lee doesn’t even pretend to be onboard with this given her history of ignoring his opinions you would think she would start listening as I recall he wasn’t keen on a 3 rd baby or spending so much on a house that clearly didn’t suit them , just look how happy this made her for crying out loud Rebecca start taking responsibility for your mistakes stop blaming others for spoiling your imaginary life you have so much compared to so many but you only want or appreciate the worth of the things you don’t have , if you don’t seek help you will never be happy, think about your bairns and your marriage before it’s too late , I am giving good advice despite not liking you I am trying to help you and your family , you are heading towards genuine anxiety and depression because you do not see what you have only what you think you have lost , those people you envy , those that are living the life you want or believe has been taken from you , you of all people should know that it’s all a game, an illusion that they put out only what they want followers to see , if you don’t you will make yourself ill , I know that you think that I am bitter , jealous , not very attractive miserable bastard troll but this advice is genuine and not malicious i don’t enjoy watching someone fall to pieces which you clearly are ! we don’t matter , your influencer best buddies don't matter , your bairns do , your family does
Great post and very kind .
But most of us have real life experience and some wisdom that comes with age.
She's like Peter pan she's never really grown up.
Mummy and daddy spoiled her then Lee spoiled her.
Then she became a you tuber/ influencer she got fame/ money/gifts and was adored so she's been on a pedastool for a long time.
She has no self awareness how her actions effect others or the reality of time/budgets most mum's have.
She can't seem to accept any constructive criticism or responsibility for any wrong doing.
Just don't like. Be kind be transparent apologise if you done wrong simples!
She's stubborn she always has to be in the right.
She says Lee wears trousers I don't believe it.
I do believe her mental health issues are genuine but not on the way she thinks or portrays.
She claims she says anxiety but she's all good now and they so happy all negativity is water off a ducks back.
But nearly every month when lees on rig she's ringing him crying.
She's so manic with her blood one minute shed happy and hyper.
Next minute she's down and moody.
Just be difficult person to live with.
She does compare herself to others.
She is materialistic and tried to portray perfect life of middle class family with the dream house lovely kids and hobbies.
Yet reality is she can't cope with 3 kids without help from grandparents or Lee.
Every month she's moaning she's tired and poppy is ferrel.
We see regularly what a pit her house is.
Apparently crap all over floor is classic sign of depression.
She's weird relationship with food and obsessed with being teeny tiny and telling everyone that so I would say disordered eating as she goes one extreme to other with food chocolate booze and cake to salads checkpeas and t total.
She tells the most bonkers little lies.
Maybe even the sheep have rigged of 15k less views.
I think she reguarly obsessed over her stats.
She requires constant compliments from strangers.
There's 3 thinks me and my husband row about time together, state of house, money pressures.
Obviously couple time no issue meldrums.
But I bet Lee is pissy when he gets back off rig and house is a mess.
I detect tension when he last came back off nights she said they rowed.
There's been a couple q and a which felt tense and forced.
Lee doesn't like in-laws dogs.
Reba bored and done with the piggies.
Maybe over time Lee will snap and say you made so many bad decisions and got is into a mess.
We still unsure repercussions for the bunker boys.
We have Lee messaging women may be behind her back.
We know they don't agree on a dog
We know how sad he was when she shut meldrums down.
We know no holidays booked unheard of.
We know they mortgage up to eye balls as she told us they overextended yet 2019 they became less popular and lost a lot of brands due to their own actions.
The financial pressures they must be under forced Lee work away.
She's hardly cutting back of she's paying for gym nails hair and clothes plus numerous meals out and time away now is just for her.

Reactions: 13
@Ellie2008 Thank you for your reply. I mentioned I’m a strong confident person because although I wondered how they afforded it all it didn’t make me feel inferior or jealous.
However a person with low self esteem, post natal depression, etc could easily be lulled into thinking they are somehow failing by not being able to go on 5 holidays a year or clothe their children in Next/Joules/Boden. In this day & age families with 2 working parents are struggling to pay for the basic necessities and seeing all these women claim to be “just like you” while holidaying abroad, getting new clothes every week, etc is not a positive thing. I honesty wouldn’t have an issue if they stuck to the rules and declared every single ad, gift, freebie. They can say it’s up to us who to watch or what ‘content to consume’ but they are WORKING in this ‘industry’ and they have a responsibility. They are con artists and know exactly what they are doing otherwise they wouldn’t cry troll when anyone questions them. Sorry, I don’t mean to rant at you I just feel so strongly about this influencing era and can’t wait til the bubble bursts (which I think is happening slowly).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I take your point about influencing not being as clear cut as a Dior ad. I also accept that influencers have been caught being dishonest. I'm just trying to understand how it makes people feel bad. I note you say you are a strong, confident person but you wondered how influences afforded holidays on x wage. What has the latter got to do with being a strong confident person?. I'm genuinely trying to understand, Im not trying to be a smart
For me personally I turned to Mrs M as I wanted to support someone local, I liked that I found new places to take the kids and thought it was great that a local lass was doing good for herself.
However now I think that its gone far beyond anything anyone ever dreamed when starting out and it unfortunately just a money making business now. People use YT and IG for inspiration, advice and escapism. These mums try to be relatable, average, “on a budget” just like you to target audiences and influence their spending because they are now being paid!!! It’s a job now, no longer a hobbie. I understand that I might not be able to look like influencers (yes they all just happen to be attractive no surprises there!) but I thought that I could at least be “as normal/average they are”. Their situation is like mine therefore I should be able to achieve X amount. For example I saved throughout my pregnancy for a sleepyhead, my husband has a very well paid job and I work part time but I still had to budget and save. It was on the “must have” baby items. I didn’t know what the hell I was doing. I spent a small fortune on a Tula, Cordless Dyson (I have a bad back and it did help in pregnancy!) fancy swaddles, teething necklaces and so on. yes it’s stupid but I honestly had no idea I was being sold to. I don’t have family around to guide me or give advice so turned to an influencer. Someone I thought was close to my age, local and with a similar household income.
For my confidence it was not great, as it put a strain between me and my husband. I thought it was necessary to buy these things for the baby, house, myself. I think that many people watching these mummy channels are not strong confident women but looking for advice and support l that have ended up fleeced and hurt by shady actions. The influencers perhaps don’t realise the damage caused, the whole situation is a mess hence why new regulations are in place and people get pissed off when they are not followed! IMO 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Do we think Mrs Meldrum is having a strop about something this weekend as she is being very quiet?
Dreaded fear of Lee going back? The “architect” gave them a ball park figure of the renovations they want which is unrealistic for them to save? The dog isn’t happening?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I never tire of watching this 🤣🤣🤣
Holy Moses. I only came to the Meldrums in the summer and am new to the old stuff.

Lee, I know you read here. Please for the sake of the happiness for a living, breathing, animal do not, I implore you, bring a puppy into your home. Listen to your wife at the end of this blog. This is what will be screeching at you and blowing up your phone when you're off shore while the little sweetheart shits and wees everywhere.

Don't you dare get a puppy that will ultimately be returned. You will break its heart as well as your girls and the Meldrums reputation will sink lower as I, and many others, will make sure that such a situation will go viral along with the clips of this video.

While I'm here. Please can someone advise me how to actually contact Admin? I cannot message them nor am I allowed to post on forum business for some reason.

I am having major problems logging onto my account. I have to sign in each time I visit the page, my password is then rejected and I have to reset every single time. Then the Robot authentication is often rejected which leads to me being unable to get on here for days on end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
@Natgnash Oooh there some classics amongst the Meldrum library but the cat has got up be one of my favourites. Broken 3 year old is funny too (Rebeggar pouting like 3 year old) 😂.

I take it there won't be a video tonight seen as it uploaded early all by itself?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Natgnash Oooh there some classics amongst the Meldrum library but the cat has got up be one of my favourites. Broken 3 year old is funny too (Rebeggar pouting like 3 year old) 😂.

I take it there won't be a video tonight seen as it uploaded early all by itself?
The ‘accidental’ upload hasn’t helped viewing figures 😂

I predict a meltdown coming due to tattle bastards and The Sing Hosana witches

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly, anyone who can make a living out of pretending that “so so many people have messaged me asking where this is from” knowing full well no-one messaged you and you’re trying to make money out of the link “so swipe up guys” disguised as your best friend who suggests “I’m just like you guys” and “us women must build each other” when what they really mean is line my pocket is not only a modern day con artist pretending to be innocent and kind but also a manipulative nasty piece of work. Don’t know how they sleep at night! Well I know Beggy doesn’t but that’s the feral ones fault, otherwise we all know she has a clear conscience.

No-one messaged you beggy/Stacey bleeping Solomon and Hinch. You’re just using people to make money. Therefore, you are a cocunt. End of story! Wake up people!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just a reminder why she shouldn't get pets.... It never stops making me laugh! 😂
Just keep dreaming you're driving to London to collect your puppy. Did you stop off at the vloggers retreat in your dream? Tell them all what you thought of them?
OMG screaming 🤣🤣🤣 I have three cats, one disabled who needed 24/7 care (even slept next to his crate and wiped his bum) for a month when he had an accident and one on long term medication. What the hell is up with her lolol. We had three litter trays at one point and just FYI they only smell if you don’t change them when they’ve used them?! She is such a spoilt brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For me personally I turned to Mrs M as I wanted to support someone local, I liked that I found new places to take the kids and thought it was great that a local lass was doing good for herself.
However now I think that its gone far beyond anything anyone ever dreamed when starting out and it unfortunately just a money making business now. People use YT and IG for inspiration, advice and escapism. These mums try to be relatable, average, “on a budget” just like you to target audiences and influence their spending because they are now being paid!!! It’s a job now, no longer a hobbie. I understand that I might not be able to look like influencers (yes they all just happen to be attractive no surprises there!) but I thought that I could at least be “as normal/average they are”. Their situation is like mine therefore I should be able to achieve X amount. For example I saved throughout my pregnancy for a sleepyhead, my husband has a very well paid job and I work part time but I still had to budget and save. It was on the “must have” baby items. I didn’t know what the hell I was doing. I spent a small fortune on a Tula, Cordless Dyson (I have a bad back and it did help in pregnancy!) fancy swaddles, teething necklaces and so on. yes it’s stupid but I honestly had no idea I was being sold to. I don’t have family around to guide me or give advice so turned to an influencer. Someone I thought was close to my age, local and with a similar household income.
For my confidence it was not great, as it put a strain between me and my husband. I thought it was necessary to buy these things for the baby, house, myself. I think that many people watching these mummy channels are not strong confident women but looking for advice and support l that have ended up fleeced and hurt by shady actions. The influencers perhaps don’t realise the damage caused, the whole situation is a mess hence why new regulations are in place and people get pissed off when they are not followed! IMO 🤣
Very well put

Reactions: 5
Have been catching up on the whole dog thing and I can't understand how they can claim poverty and yet they think they can afford a dog.

I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and here's what I fork out each month...

£30 for insurance, rising massively as the dog gets older
£15 for a plan that covers 6 monthly health checks, worming and flea tablets and boosters
£40 every two months for grooming so £20 a month
£20 for food

So that's £115 a month. They can't even put the heating on, how are they going to afford that?

There have also been large one off expenses along the way that have been less than the insurance excess e.g. £250 for teeth cleaning under anaesthetic. Not to mention just shy of £200 a week if the dog ever needs to stay with a boarder who looks after them at home (I'm sure there are cheaper but less kind options ☹)
In fairness our dog is not a puppy he is an old man now. But on top of christmas we have had vet bills for over a grand due to him having old age health problems. Thank fully we are responsible owners who have insurance so we dont have to fork out the full grand but its still alot we have had to pay. On top of that monthly insurance, grooming, flea and worming treatment etc... she hasnt got a clue how expensive keeping animals can be. We also have two bunnies who need cleaning out x3 weekly, their food and bedding costs amount each week to about £20+ and then getting them spayed, vet checks etc..... pets are expensive and the unexpected can happen. Im not moaning about cost, we are lucky we can afford it, but its clear she cant if she doesnt even put the heating on

Reactions: 9
And the fact you can’t walk a puppy outside for a good few weeks!! Longest 4 weeks of my life! Crazy puppy going mental around her house because needs tiring out!! She won’t be able to cope stress her Right out!!! 😂😂

• Haha
The ‘accidental’ upload hasn’t helped viewing figures 😂

I predict a meltdown coming due to tattle bastards and The Sing Hosana witches
Which video is the Sing Hosana one ? I saw MM’s but wondered about the other comments.

Reactions: 1
Cause she was screeching it to feral poppy
Wow. So we aren't the true bastards then are we Rebecca and Lee? We're only concerned about your kids and what you're putting them through.

At least we don't claim to be your friends /colleagues and then behave like that in front of thousands.

How many Tattle Bastards have actually been these women incognito like Clemmie whatsherface?

Time to shut down all the social media. Live the quiet life for your girls sakes at least.

I love how exhausting these vloggers make the school run seem!

How about us parents who do the school run whilst rushing to our jobs, spend all day at work and then have to collect the kids, cook the tea etc etc

Can’t imagine her surviving a day in a real job let alone having to work for 40 odd years!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

🐈 CAT DRAMA 🐈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Give me brands on my grid, keep me smiling,
Give me engagement on those ads, I pray,
Give me gifts in my PO Box, i’m begging,
I’m begging until the break of day.
Sing hosanna, sing hosanna,
Sing hosanna to the King of kings!
Sing hosanna, sing hosanna,
Sing hosanna to the King.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.