Mrs Meldrum #69 Tattle & me 2020 ed. Manifesting together, spouting bull forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should that post have gifted on it as it has the blue gifted dream chair?
Also love the fact it’s back to knocking down the kitchen wall!!!! Thought she was redesigning the whole down stairs!!!😂

Reactions: 11
She’s probably got a *chum* from school coming round at the weekend who just happens to be an architect 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s doing it for the free plans to put in her private Pinterest vision board 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Florrie is looking more and more like lee ( Poppy is the image) but apart from Edgys eyes she seems all lee, nose, mouth face shape! S seems more Rebby to me, her shape nose, mouth and face shape. Just makes me smile as what will Reb do now?? Go Florrie was her fave mini me!!

Reactions: 13
I’ve just had an extension done at my house, first we got a builder round to give us a quote on what we wanted then we had an architect round to draw up plans once the quote was in our price range. She is Lieing through her teeth!! Plus you don’t need an architect just to knock a wall down and put in a new kitchen

Reactions: 14
I think Florrie is looking more and more like lee ( Poppy is the image) but apart from Edgys eyes she seems all lee, nose, mouth face shape! S seems more Rebby to me, her shape nose, mouth and face shape. Just makes me smile as what will Reb do now?? Go Florrie was her fave mini me!!
For me, Saf is like Rebecca's Mum. Flo is Rebeccas Sister and Poppy is Lee's colouring but Rebecca's features.

I've never known 3 sisters who look nothing like one another.

Reactions: 4
Lol, it will be the kitchen planner coming round not a bloody architect😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
sorry if this has been mentioned already - but has anyone noticed its the meldrum youtube thats linked in her insta page bio now, and not a link to mrs meldrum 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m considering knocking out a quick email and sending it to as many kitchen companies as I can find (both local and national). I know people might say ‘let them crack on with it’, but her greedy, begging ways just sicken me. There are people out there without a kitchen, without a bloody house at all, and Little Miss Greedy, despite only recently getting a #gifted kitchen makeover, still wants more. But for free! 🤯
And if (when 😂) she reads here, and thinks I’m just jealous, I’m most definitely not. I have a beautiful kitchen that we had refurbished a few years ago, exactly how we wanted it, because guess what?! WE PAID FOR IT OURSELVES, so didn’t have to just accept what we could get our greedy little mitts on!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I think this will go one of two ways -
A kitchen planner - not architect - is coming round to measure up and get plans made then a freebie kitchen will be put in!
Or whoever it is that is coming round will say no to what they want, there will be no freebie and then it will be a heartbreaking decision post but the house needs to go on the market.

My advice to the Meldrums - admit you have made a mistake in buying the house. Since buying it we can all see you both have aged with the stress of the financial upkeep and you can’t afford to do the upgrades you want. There are so many nicer houses in the area at half the cost which needs next to no work done. Why would you want to do all that work to a house that isn’t even your forever home!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree, no matter what she has she will never be truly happy. She has 3 beautiful healthy children some people would give their last penny for and they seem to be the bane of her life (apart when they are needed for content/ads)
She had a gorgeous home big enough for their family but she wanted bigger.
I think she genuinely sees herself as a busy, overwhelmed mum but in reality she’s constantly tired because she’s so bored.
I know stay at home mums who are very fulfilled and I know a couple like Rebecca who get babysitters so they can go to the gym/get their hair, nails & housework done alone. Truth is she’s unfulfilled and will always be looking for the next material item. It’s a sad way for those girls to grow up measuring happiness by what you have.

Reactions: 26
In
I think this will go one of two ways -
A kitchen planner - not architect - is coming round to measure up and get plans made then a freebie kitchen will be put in!
Or whoever it is that is coming round will say no to what they want, there will be no freebie and then it will be a heartbreaking decision post but the house needs to go on the market.

My advice to the Meldrums - admit you have made a mistake in buying the house. Since buying it we can all see you both have aged with the stress of the financial upkeep and you can’t afford to do the upgrades you want. There are so many nicer houses in the area at half the cost which needs next to no work done. Why would you want to do all that work to a house that isn’t even your forever home!
but it is their forever home. I know it is because Grabby said it was 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m considering knocking out a quick email and sending it to as many kitchen companies as I can find (both local and national). I know people might say ‘let them crack on with it’, but her greedy, begging ways just sicken me. There are people out there without a kitchen, without a bloody house at all, and Little Miss Greedy, despite only recently getting a #gifted kitchen makeover, still wants more. But for free! 🤯
And if (when 😂) she reads here, and thinks I’m just jealous, I’m most definitely not. I have a beautiful kitchen that we had refurbished a few years ago, exactly how we wanted it, because guess what?! WE PAID FOR IT OURSELVES, so didn’t have to just accept what we could get our greedy little mitts on!
Not all heroes wear capes 🤜🤛

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not a good advert for the decorating company who supplied the paint supposedly to paint the kitchen cupboards. What a waste.

They will never be able to sell that house. Lots of much nicer and cheaper ones have been on the market in the local area for a year or more.

I watched the programme The Secret on Netflix a while ago. It does say you should focus on improving your family/health/wellbeing etc before focusing on the material stuff.

Not a good advert for the decorating company who supplied the paint supposedly to paint the kitchen cupboards. What a waste.

They will never be able to sell that house. Lots of much nicer and cheaper ones have been on the market in the local area for a year or more.

I watched the programme The Secret on Netflix a while ago. It does say you should focus on improving your family/health/wellbeing etc before focusing on the material stuff.
I did wonder what the decorating company must make of it all! Bet they’re glad they chose her - what a great #Ad for their business!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is clearly a load of bollocks. She's now saying it's not a pipe dream but they are saving towards it and this is one of many necessary steps in the process. You don't pay an architect for a project you are still saving towards and I doubt a decent one would give their time for free. Most likely a free quote from a kitchen salesman.

Hi Mrs Architect, can you do us some drawings for our new kitchen? Budget? Well I’m in the process of manifesting either a company to work with who will gift me it for nothing or I’m hoping to manifest the money out Lee’s hole. If you can do the drawings then once I’ve got the money we can start with building warrants, planning permission etc say end of 2021?

aye no bother Reb 😂😂 you don’t get a bleeping architect in unless you are sitting with the money in your back pocket. She’s a bleeping weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve said it before but I’ve loved following Unmumsy Mums house renovation. Real life posts without ever coming across moaning/ungrateful/out of touch with reality. She’s labelled every single gift or discounted item as ad and been very open about adding to their mortgage & taking on debt to fund it all.
And I’ll say it again.....I don’t begrudge her one single freebie. She’s stayed down to earth, relatable, replies to comments/questions and has made an actual career from her following instead of selling her soul with aff links and ad after ad.
She was the original mummy blogger (or the first I came across) and she’s stood the rest of time, the majority want all the freebies and money without putting in any effort or having any real skills and now they’re falling from their short lived grace.
And she wasnt afraid to admit she made a mistake painting the living room so dark! 😂 hey edgy, take note! We know that's why u spend next to no time in the dungeon! 😂

Reactions: 12
I've just put in a cheeky little complaint to the ASA as I was so so so annoyed she didn't mark any of her tit as gifted in the last photo. I'm manifesting that eventually the ASA might just about be able to do their bleeping job and actually take some action.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.