Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just trying to catch up with non sleeping toddler.
What's does she mean by ad break.
Yet another passive aggressive message.
Saw the outfit videos and festive morning routine video yesterday.
Both crap boring and contradictory.
How many times can we see her was her face or open curtains.
House always do messy and she's proud of it.
As cute as she is there's only so much poppy I can see.
Flobell always looks miserable lately and lost her baby features.
It dawned on me during the outfit post how little she has going on in her life.
She doesn't have anywhere nice to go lined up for the festive season.
She has dire dress sense.
She's clearly obsessed with talking about how tiny she is she's defiantly disordered I some way about size and portion sizes.
I assume the gym and pt is ditched.
If she's lucky and weather's ok tue lees home.
She's off to her parents house just next door or her woods just seems like such a boring unfullfilling life.
There's zero envy over her wardrobe, hair a state, husband or her house.
I would rather have genuine friends
My kids have privacy and look forward to things.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just trying to catch up with non sleeping toddler.
What's does she mean by ad break.
Yet another passive aggressive message.
Saw the outfit videos and festive morning routine video yesterday.
Both crap boring and contradictory.
How many times can we see her was her face or open curtains.
House always do messy and she's proud of it.
As cute as she is there's only so much poppy I can see.
Flobell always looks miserable lately and lost her baby features.
It dawned on me during the outfit post how little she has going on in her life.
She doesn't have anywhere nice to go lined up for the festive season.
She has dire dress sense.
She's clearly obsessed with talking about how tiny she is she's defiantly disordered I some way about size and portion sizes.
I assume the gym and pt is ditched.
If she's lucky and weather's ok tue lees home.
She's off to her parents house just next door or her woods just seems like such a boring unfullfilling life.
There's zero envy over her wardrobe, hair a state, husband or her house.
I would rather have genuine friends
My kids have privacy and look forward to things.
So basically the ad break thing is a blank screen on stories saying ad break followed by an ad that they have done

Reactions: 8
I’ve got 99 feelings about you Grabby.......intimidation ain’t one of ‘em!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Rebeggar, great that you're baking with the girls but on that note. (and buying /eating /home bakes at sales..... Not everyone is a clatty witch like you who'd obviously then try to palm that off for fundraising. 🤢. Some people actually keep a clean home and would prepare such bakes for others hygienically. I know there's a few words in this post that will confuse you, try looking them up in the dictionary and maybe even try in it?
Hygienically, clean and fundraising I'm guessing are today's new words. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does she not get that home bakes from the school are probably made by parents. I do the baking for my kids school not them as I’m fully aware that other people have to eat them!!! She’s such a knob!!!

Reactions: 25
Rebecca. You kids look nervously at the camera as you film. That isn’t natural or something for you to be proud of. Well done for baking but next time go and leave your phone and actually embrace the fun of baking with your kids rather than for gram content.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well she seems pretty festive to me another 🤥 she really will say anything for a few comments oh poor rebeggy doesnt feel festive let's feel sad for you .. get lost

Reactions: 11
The sanctimonious “I’m drinking tea not booze” people really bore me to death. Want a medal for not drinking at chrtimastime .. bore off, (obvs addiction aside, not relevant here).
Also why is she wearing a Celtic strip .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she for bleeping real!! She has “the fear” over home baking. Aye ok is this your excuse for being a nasty little witch a couple of weeks ago and sticking your nose in the air at their home bakes by saying you have the fear about it. Your a liar and I would happily tell you that. Right now Edgy your giving my hangover a bleeping hangover your that toxic. And your mates prob decided on less boozy Xmas do’s this year cause their fed up of everytime they go out with you the tit hits the fan in some way and they end up getting dragged into it and made to look bad I’m telling you now that’s what it is. They are safer in a kitchen having tea with your camera turned off and that bellend offshore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I bake for my children’s school sales while they are at school, clean hands, clean surfaces etc and I always provide a little note of the ingredients just in case people need to know for allergies. That’s what most people do!
Does anybody bake like that infection control insta story she put up?? (I mean to sell, for kids baking I just let them go for it or give them a lump of dough to play with)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m jealous she’s married to her very own wee Fanta pants.
Fanta pants 😂🤣

The sanctimonious “I’m drinking tea not booze” people really bore me to death. Want a medal for not drinking at chrtimastime .. bore off, (obvs addiction aside, not relevant here).
Also why is she wearing a Celtic strip .
They may have had a cup of tea but the kitchen worktop was covered in wine glasses? Lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What an absolute cretin she really is!

This mornings stories about home baking are just disgraceful. 1) if you’re baking something for school either do it yourself or if you want to include the children because you’re too much of a princess to get your own hands messy then there are more hygienic ways of doing it. 2) If you’re baking for home then wtaf does it matter how the children are doing it, most young children use their hands, it’s all part of their hand/ eye coordination/ development. Providing they washed their hands and they’re not ill then what’s the big deal you absolute moron.

Reactions: 12
She will have realised she’s the talk of the school gates aging for her home bake comments and is trying to dog herself out the hole. This is why she needs to learn to think before she speaks

Reactions: 18
It’s quite funny she’s so arsey about the homebakes, the ladies who have baked for their children’s school are her demographic. She knows exactly how to rub people up the wrong way. Not good for business, hun.

Reactions: 18
Unpopular opinion,
I’d rather swallow arsenic than eat that banana bread.
🤢

I’ve baked with kids, but I’ve never let them paw the bananas like she’s let poppy,
and there is no way she’s eating any of that either!!

*wait for the story of Rebecca eating banana bread *

She clearly doesn’t give a crap about the kids privacy anymore, especially poppy. She’s really only there for the gram shots.

Reactions: 19
Do you think she got the banana bread recipe from her good friend Rebecca Lamb?
The Triumph ad explains the comments between the two Beckys and the Knobson and Lee a few weeks ago.
Just seemed an unlikely friendship as one of them has tit hair, using her children for engagement and content, clearly has her favourite child, has a husband who objectifies women and gets passive aggressive in his messages to women, bangs on about living in the country, terrible spelling and grammar, had children young and has never had a proper job apart from working in a supermarket as a teenager, doesn’t take her children out unless it’s gifted/free/ad,cries troll often,has no fashion sense and moved from a lovely family home to a dark uninviting one they are clearly not as happy with...oh hang on, that is both Beckys.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Triumph ad explains the comments between the two Beckys and the Knobson and Lee a few weeks ago.
Just seemed an unlikely friendship as one of them has tit hair, using her children for engagement and content, clearly has her favourite child, has a husband who objectifies women and gets passive aggressive in his messages to women, bangs on about living in the country, terrible spelling and grammar, had children young and has never had a proper job apart from working in a supermarket as a teenager, doesn’t take her children out unless it’s gifted/free/ad,cries troll often,has no fashion sense and moved from a lovely family home to a dark uninviting one they are clearly not as happy with...oh hang on, that is both Beckys.
The similarities are uncanny!

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe in going into 2020 with
Rebecca² 😏

I blame a few of you for this turn of events 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.