Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m genuinely quite upset there has not been a mention of the gym or the leggings. Wanted to treat myself to some but I’ll need that link if I’m going to succeed in time for Christmas 🎄
I was just thinking not seen any comments about Gym , she has been banging on about how much she loves going seems like forever so had she been dumped ie no more freebies ? What will she do for content more bra flashing ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who says the school doesn’t do it? Anyway this tit for tat is boring..
School doesn’t do what?

Meldrum #? - Beggy’s flashing her bra, the jumper’s too big, Early night for pat, dread to think what’s being knocked out on the rig.

Reactions: 5
School doesn’t do what?

Meldrum #? - Beggy’s flashing her bra, the jumper’s too big, Early night for pat, dread to think what’s being knocked out on the rig.
Was about how she only mentioned about Florence being in the christmas play ( 1-3 play) and she had not mentioned anything about S doing one ,

Reactions: 1
Evening Bastards, happy mad Friday. 😁

Well today she's taken the jumper over the knuckle thing to the extreme. She looks a right fanny in that huge jumper, it's awful. Is it just me or is she regressing as she's dressing like a child, makes me feel a bit creeped out to be honest, bra yesterday, dressed like a schoolgirl today then filming your baby in the bath. Add the looking out of a window with the dog both of them completely bored shitless...with the intention to give two fingers up that she can please herself backfiring. If I liked her I'd almost feel sorry for her, trapped alone in her playhouse. So bored she's tried to play on here again and join in, she'd have nothing if this thread wasn't going on. Maybe I'm wrong that she's posted on here today trying to be one of the tattler bastards, how bleeping sad a life have you? It's the bloody Christmas holidays, you're a mother of 3, step up to that blessing. 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Evening Bastards, happy mad Friday. 😁

Well today she's taken the jumper over the knuckle thing to the extreme. She looks a right fanny in that huge jumper, it's awful. Is it just me or is she regressing as she's dressing like a child, makes me feel a bit creeped out to be honest, bra yesterday, dressed like a schoolgirl today then filming your baby in the bath. Add the looking out of a window with the dog both of them completely bored shitless...with the intention to give two fingers up that she can please herself backfiring. If I liked her I'd almost feel sorry for her, trapped alone in her playhouse. So bored she's tried to play on here again and join in, she'd have nothing if this thread wasn't going on. Maybe I'm wrong that she's posted on here today trying to be one of the tattler bastards, how bleeping sad a life have you? It's the bloody Christmas holidays, you're a mother of 3, step up to that blessing. 🤔

?????? Do tell....

Reactions: 8
Love that one story is an link to recycling of tit plastic toys and then the next is her in that jumper that should be given to goodwill, banging on that it was only 9.99!!! It’s called fast fashion, moll, it’s bad for the environment, bad for the slaves who make it and looks bad too, which is the most important of course.

Reactions: 11
As a young girl, if my mum had flashed out her bra and cleavage to a load of strangers, in order to buy me a few sweets, I would have told her to stay covered up, and I’d get a paper round to buy my own sweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wtf was that make up and why is she ‘styling’ greasy AF hair?!!
Imagine that being your “job” going home to put on your full face of slap at 9am, prance around and admire yourself all the while filming it.. she’s absolutely deluded.

could have used that time to get the piggies hutch cleaned, batch cooking, ironing & washing, tidying the house.. you know things actual SAHMs do?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
😥😥😥 saw this reply to her ‘not feeling festive post’
I know it's not a competition, but as someone who had a miscarriage at the end of November, her post really angered me. I think I'm doing an alright job of painting on a smile for the Christmas period for the sake of my family 🤷🏻‍♀️ She has absolutely no idea how lucky she is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I know it's not a competition, but as someone who had a miscarriage at the end of November, her post really angered me. I think I'm doing an alright job of painting on a smile for the Christmas period for the sake of my family 🤷🏻‍♀️ She has absolutely no idea how lucky she is.
I’m very sorry and hope you get through the next week ok.
Yep, my home country, Australia is on fire, we’ve lost people in the NZ volcano explosion and one boy lost his whole family and is in a coma with 90% burns and two voluntary firemen lost their lives yesterday in the fires - they both have 19 month olds. Tell their partners about not being festive you silly silly witch. So bleeping ungrateful, obviously the meditation isn’t working

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I’m really sorry to hear that. I hope you’re doing as well as can be expected. She seems to have no idea how lovely her little life is?! It baffles me how a person can be so ungrateful.

Reactions: 12
So sorry to hear what you are going through, wishing you strength to carry on putting on your smile.

Reactions: 10
Sending love, and I’m sorry for your loss. I know the pain of having to wear the happy mask ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So sorry to hear you are going through this and trying to do your best for your family. You are absolutely right...no idea just how many blessings she has but chooses to not only focus on what is negative and always what affects her above her children or anyone else.

Mummy banged tooth on the phone....
She can’t even understand her own kid most of the time.

Anyway you should be used to that poppy. always a camera between parent and child!

Rebby doing her best impression of zoella screaming for help 🤣🤡🤣🤡🤣

Oh hun you’re no zoella!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.