Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So next are using her again then?
Why accept an advert if you aren’t prepared to actually show the product.

I mean I wouldn’t buy a triumph bra anyway and I am now questioning as to if I should ever buy anything from next ever again. They dunked her for the fascist row and the breast cancer cured by next clothing fiasco but they are using her again now?

61EEF8FB-17B4-4F51-9BAF-1D31638C06FA.png

Not the best worded but I was cross

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tbf her advert was at least a bit more tasteful than rebecca lambs doing that emperors new grove dance and wobbling her belly flab.
Still tit though

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the bra was gifted from triumph - I m
Wondering if she has just found it on next and in order to cash in on the Aff link? Very silly if she has! X

Reactions: 8
Those bleeping horrific yellow mini mouse shoes..... BURN THEM.

The ridiculous hair band...... BURN IT.

I hate everything she wore apart from that white shirt at the start. I’d wear that as more a day time top though, not particularly a going out top but that’s just me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rebecca lamb tagged next as well so they just be in collaboration between the two brands.

Triumph is the bra of the saggy tits. I have never tried one that looked good. But yet other brands and they look amazing triumph. Saggy old lady tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Disgusting that next would use her for this after she used a breast cancer scare in an ad for them!!

Reactions: 5
That fish canapé will have filled up her teeny tummy. No room for salad after the worlds tiniest fish cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooooooh now you see I think our Reb is feeling festive and there is no issue there, she’s just saying shite like this for engagement and to try and strike up conversation. Well that one backfired didn’t it, that’s what happens when you fib all the time and try and be relatable 😂 you just looked like a pampered princess who’s biggest problems in life are not being in the Christmas spirit when people are having real, genuine problems.

I think that was another post designed to get people talking like the stupid “I’m going meat free” one. See straight through her! Next time think of lies that actually make you sound like a decent human being.

Reactions: 9
Also I just need to rant about something she said to poppy the other day, she said “ooh yurr going to have really long hair just like your sisters!”
I’m sorry but that is not a special achievement or freak of nature, it’s what hair does.
It grows. If you don’t cut it then it will be long. It’s not genetic, it just is hair 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ffs I feel better for getting that out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Those black ankle boots are hideous and far to big for her, the bottom half of her legs are a weird shape.

That’s it I will not watch another vlog, I’ve watched 2 in a row now, they are so 😴😴😴😴

I will always read this thread though. 👍🏻

Reactions: 12
Excuse me Reb but only 2 weeks ago you did a vlog called “Starting To Feel Festive!”
Now you post on Instagram saying you don’t feel festive at all this year?
Make up your mind 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.