Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant even tell you how tired I am today .... well I think you just did 🤦‍♀️ here we go ... next story will be we are just sooo tired we are going to have a lazy day stay on the sofa ....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cant even tell you how tired I am today .... well I think you just did 🤦‍♀️ here we go ... next story will be we are just sooo tired we are going to have a lazy day stay on the sofa ....
Snuggling under a blanket watching a Christmas film...same as every other day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Can't even tell you how tired I am" oh Rebecca, I'm sure you can, go on, give it a try.
Expecting at least 3 x stories, 1 x grid post and a dedicated vlog about doing this solo and how your youngest doesn't sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So at least the poor bloody guinea pig is inside now.
And I suppose the fact she’s done a story with Poppy and written ‘love’ on it makes up for piling all the negative on her.
Go Rebeggar you’re doing well, though I was disappointed that you didn’t use the drill to build your own bleeping machine. You could wear your triumph nanna bra while you were using it.

Reactions: 5
So at least the poor bloody guinea pig is inside now.
And I suppose the fact she’s done a story with Poppy and written ‘love’ on it makes up for piling all the negative on her.
Go Rebeggar you’re doing well, though I was disappointed that you didn’t use the drill to build your own bleeping machine. You could wear your triumph nanna bra while you were using it.
Interesting that she almost let the thing freeze to death though before deciding to do so. I predict a new home for the piggies in 2020. Novelty has clearly worn off! To think she wants a puppy 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Interesting that she almost let the thing freeze to death though before deciding to do so. I predict a new home for the piggies in 2020. Novelty has clearly worn off! To think she wants a puppy 🤦🏼‍♀️
they probably resembled a frozen fish finger so she gave in and brought them in to thaw out. I sense a pig will die of “natural causes” yet again.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Just watched the clothes try on ... her hair is so greasy 😷 when she sectioned it off to curl it I actually thought it was wet it was so greasy !
Also how many ads are there now ..... I turned it off after the 4th one.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg please send that jumper back 😐😐😐 that is massive !!! Like stupidly big to even consider keeping it what in earth is she thinking oh wait she just needed to do a ad/ aff

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Omg please send that jumper back 😐😐😐 that is massive !!! Like stupidly big to even consider keeping it what in earth is she thinking oh wait she just needed to do a ad/ aff
“Size zero, comes up big. The jumper and the salad got the better because I’m so so tiny. So so blessed with my yuuuuuuur round tan and my so so slender bod.”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That latest video, what an utter bore. I lasted till the white blouse was paraded and switched off. Utter tedium. And no, I dont have clothes like you do in my wardrobe. I dont want to look like I fought over primark's floor sweepings and won!
Seriously, did anyone make it to the end without falling asleep? Rebecca must've, cant be that tired ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought she was an introvert yet she is getting her bra and cleavage out on Insta stories #confused

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No mention of Safiyah’s Christmas performance... most important was special favourite Florrie’s debut.

Bet Reb was like Regina George’s mum in the audience 😂

just a note Reb - get that jumper sent back hen. It does you no favours whatsoever.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.