Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the woman actually edit and watch herself back? Cause if I sounded and looked like such an ungrateful, spoilt, stuck up and moody madam who only ever said I regretted having a third child then I wouldn’t show the world that stuff! Is she mad 😂
I was thinking the exact same thing today (and for the record Mrs M, I'm not some sad lonely person that comments in the wee hours of the morning on tattle. I live in a time zone that's far far away from you)
PS Meldrum, I would have given anything to have had a 3rd child, but unfortunately that choice was taken from me when my 2nd child and myself almost died during a difficult birth. You truly should be ashamed of yourself, for the words you use in a negative way against poppy.

Reactions: 25
Oh my days I caved and watched the vlog she did herself no favours she came across vile.
Even her mum dislikes poppy how sad is that.
Resenting spending 20 quid school fair
She has a cheek you did nothing to s for that prize she's the master of doing nothing.
How's her kitchen always so messy.
I said before people on you tube doing more videos December and better content it's no wonder her views are low.

That's why she's panic filmed shop my wardrobe and tried to come across as humble.
Stories baffled me more affiliate link clothes has she brought these.
Also the I don't buy clothes is a lie she constantly buying clothes to go out and warm weather for her many holidays she's just trying come across relatable.
She's had massive spending spree on clothes lately which is massively at odds with we saying for dream kitchen fund that meant to happen in 2 years.

Poppy is cute but endless ooxs her eating or having tantrum so so boring.
That belly pic most people belly loom less flattering in that pose. The wild hair and panda eyes adds to comic effect.
Clearly her free gym and pt sessions have come to an end.
She doesn't look huge at all either she's after complements or she maybe has some sort of eating disorders and is really bad influence on younger followers if she's saying she's fat.
Her diet is all over the place. 1 healthy meal whilst bringing and chocs and it being December was pointless least save the healthy tripe content for new year.

Reactions: 8
Please can I have a gifted double bed for Poppy’s room?
Please can I have another year of gifted gym membership as I’ve let myself go....not sure how as she doesn’t appear to eat and certainly not other peoples homebakes!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I too caved and watched the latest vlog...she came across so unpleasant and also that kind of manic, im so happy kind of way. Poor poppy, maybe she doesn't show a lot of it, but she seems like a perfectly normal toddler learning about boundries etc🤷‍♀️. Maybe say to her stop every once in a while and give her a proper routine instead of getting her to play up to the camera all the time.

She must be a laughing stock at the school. Did she not spend any money at the school fair? That money goes directly to your child’s school which are woefully underfunded at the moment. But she’ll spend money on rubbish clothes to boost her views. Give your head a wobble Reb :m

Reactions: 30
I too caved and watched the latest vlog...she came across so unpleasant and also that kind of manic, im so happy kind of way. Poor poppy, maybe she doesn't show a lot of it, but she seems like a perfectly normal toddler learning about boundries etc🤷‍♀️. Maybe say to her stop every once in a while and give her a proper routine instead of getting her to play up to the camera all the time.
She is manic, she is inconsistent, she says things most parents would find unbelievable.
She lacks social awareness. Empathy
It's always all about her. Massive mood swings and temper tantrums.
I truly do think she should visit her gp.
Before she alianates all her followers/ local community with grim stuff she says.
Her family and friends are clearly failing her.
If I was less mother I be horrified watching that vlog same if I was teacher or key worker at nursery.

I honestly believe her hard core sheep are small % the rest other bloggers brands and people who can't stand her.
Engagement is woefully poor.

Reactions: 10
She must be a laughing stock at the school. Did she not spend any money at the school fair? That money goes directly to your child’s school which are woefully underfunded at the moment. But she’ll spend money on rubbish clothes to boost her views. Give your head a wobble Reb :m
But how could she aff link it 😢🎻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Does the woman actually edit and watch herself back? Cause if I sounded and looked like such an ungrateful, spoilt, stuck up and moody madam who only ever said I regretted having a third child then I wouldn’t show the world that stuff! Is she mad 😂
She is so spoiled rotten to the core ( IMO of course....lawyuuuuuuuurs 😜) she simply thinks it’s completely acceptable, add to the fact she has never truly worked/left her very small world and there you have it, entitled, shallow, spoiled brat.

Surely other parents at school watch her vlogs and must talk about her? Stuck up bint!!

Reactions: 12
When all the 3 kids are in school..is she not going to get a job? ...of course not
Filming herself drinking tea and complaining about how “busy” she is and how she deserves this “me time” will be her job.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When all the 3 kids are in school..is she not going to get a job? ...of course not
Filming herself drinking tea and complaining about how “busy” she is and how she deserves this “me time” will be her job.
Poppy will be 3 in August so presumably will be in nursery full time from then (if not before) I honestly don’t understand how they could justify Rebecca staying at home after that, doing nothing all day. Especially when they claim that Lee needed to go off shore for work as they needed the money.
She could get a job - any job- and lee could get an on shore job. That would seem the most logical option.

Poppy will be 3 in August so presumably will be in nursery full time from then (if not before) I honestly don’t understand how they could justify Rebecca staying at home after that, doing nothing all day. Especially when they claim that Lee needed to go off shore for work as they needed the money.
She could get a job - any job- and lee could get an on shore job. That would seem the most logical option.
You would think she would do this so they could get the dream kitchen even fast little but more money

Reactions: 7
Who would do the life admin? Meldrum Towers would be in chaos, clothes everywhere, missed appointments, convenience food fed to young children. Can you imagine?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her plans for the day...wow I hope she manages all that, when will she have time for a cup of tea?! Try having to go to the post office and wrap presents as well as working full time. She really is unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just don’t get her lack of ambition 🤔 Our youngest is still a couple of years away from free nursery hours, but when she does get them, I’ll hopefully be starting to train for my dream job. My husband earns enough that I don’t necessarily have to work, but I can’t imagine sitting at home every day, when I no longer have any kids at home during the day! 💤 Surely there must be SOMETHING she’d like to do, even in a voluntary capacity?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just don’t get her lack of ambition 🤔 Our youngest is still a couple of years away from free nursery hours, but when she does get them, I’ll hopefully be starting to train for my dream job. My husband earns enough that I don’t necessarily have to work, but I can’t imagine sitting at home every day, when I no longer have any kids at home during the day! 💤 Surely there must be SOMETHING she’d like to do, even in a voluntary capacity?!

Voluntary?!!!!

Don’t be daft!!!!!!!!!

This woman doesn’t do ANYTHING unless she’s getting paid!!!!!!!!!!!!

She won’t get a job. She’s not qualified to do anything- her “degree” is a decade old now and she’s got no tangible work experience behind her to go with it. She would have to get an entry level job and she’s such a stuck up cow that she will think she’s too good for that.

No. She will stay at home “working” on social media for as long as she possibly can. It will eventually die a death of course but she still won’t ever go and work for a living. She’s a lazy, self entitled witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.