Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video tonight, “let me know if you want a video on how to be organized” 🤣🤣🤣 seriously... Has she seen the state of her house!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
New video tonight, “let me know if you want a video on how to be organized” 🤣🤣🤣 seriously... Has she seen the state of her house!
how to be organised? From the idiot who has literally just said she’s missed 3 appointments?????

bleeping duck off and get to duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
cringe at her cleaning! everything is all over the place. Its not even tidy and she throws stuff into drawers and cupboards

Reactions: 14
She’s actually very organised.

1. How to organise yourself so you’re always busy when the kids need you
2. How to organise others to look after your kids
3.how to organise the school run for others to do
4. How to organise your hair/nail/ramming appointments
5. How to avoid the food shop at all cost

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Assumptions about our marriage... Wait for the classic “not a question or assumption but just to say you guys are couple goals!!”
😩😩 duck right off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
If she tidied as she went along she wouldnt have so much tit to tidy up! That mess isnt just from one or two days!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If she tidied as she went along she wouldnt have so much tit to tidy up! That mess isnt just from one or two days!
Too much crap is the main issue. For some reason she thinks having lots of stuff means success. The lack of care for what she has makes me angry. I’m not watching because I can guarantee (sorry Rebs and Matty for the correct spelling) that she won’t clean under any rugs!

Reactions: 15
I'm going to suggest my next thread title now in case I forget:
Rebecca Meldrum #66 Golden tickets being sent out by Verruca Salt, whoever gets blamed it won't be HER fault!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Will this be another chance for belter boy Pat to go all Dr Ruth on us and talk about their healthy sex life 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
In all her stories today Poppy was the main feature again! Poppy is clearly so much happier with Pat though, giving him affection and smiling/happy. Can’t say the same about her time with Bec

Reactions: 13
Assumptions about our marriage... Wait for the classic “not a question or assumption but just to say you guys are couple goals!!”
😩😩 duck right off.
You missed the “I hope you don’t mind me saying this but.....” 🤢🥴🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely she is going to block everyone that has any assumptions anyway 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she taking the piss with that power hour?!

she had to stop to pick the kids up from school so 3pm... what the duck was she doing with her day up till 2pm?!

laziness personified

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm kinda gutted I've not had a message. I've already drafted my reply.

I've spoken at length with a police officer, and a SOLICITOR (because lawyers are in America) and you cannot get people arrested for having a different opinion to you. And, let's be honest here, if you had owned your drama and apologised properly, then educated yourself, especially with casual racism, most of this would have gone away.

Also, re Candice and her ads, she acknowledged and owned her drama. That's why she's still getting ads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Had to chuckle at Lee's doing life admin
So maybe talking to his mate Matty and trying think of an out on latest debacle messenger gate.
Hot cups of tea.
God house so so messy.
New dress zara so so money saving.
God it was boring video.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.