Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannons appear very comfortable but I personally don’t think they are super super loaded.
At one point assumed they owned 2 houses.
They couldn't sell inchmarlo do moved back.
They owned a company and Mrs cannon even Rebecca meldrum was shown as a director.
They brought the inchmarlo home less that reb paid for next door.
They also I assume own flat in capital as rebecca herself kept advertising their air b &b on the royal mile and showing their other house is for sale.
They seem go lots holidays. I assumed they funded the Florida trip.
I think the Neilson gifted holidays came off the back of paid Neilson holidays.
I thought her dad was retired or semi retired.

Reactions: 4
Should latest stories not be marked ad since Poppy’s jumper was obviously gifted?!

Reactions: 13
Keep going mama you’re doing the best you can. You can hold your head high whilst Rebecca looks like a skanky piece of tit compared to any normal parent in the world.

I have a little insight on how influences get #gifted ... My very good friends this year set up a business selling mud kitchens. Their business exploded and are suppling the whole of the UK from their little garden in the south. Many influencers messaged their Instagram page asking for a FREE kitchen in return for advertising on their social media pages. My friends are normal and their response was “Ha duck off love” or words to that effect 😂 I would put money on Rebecca messaging and emailing brands and small businesses daily asking for freebies
I would love to see a few examples of the begging emails they send as I could not even begin to write to someone asking for something for free. Would your friend care to share do you think? She could blank out anything which identifies her company or the influencers

Reactions: 11
I would love to see a few examples of the begging emails they send as I could not even begin to write to someone asking for something for free. Would your friend care to share do you think? She could blank out anything which identifies her company or the influencers
I will ask her. She said it was awfully cringey and she couldn’t believe they do this!
Update with my complaint. All emails have been sent to all parties - Meldrum ltd and all of the companies I have contacted which aren’t many at all. Who ever pointed out I need to do this before I make a formal
Complaint to the ISO thank you, you saved me some time.

Lunch break well spent 😂

What’s hilarious is I was getting more and more behind on Meldrum drama and wasn’t on here much- essentially weaning myself off of this tit show. But upon receiving that “golden ticket” she has opened a can of worms and will be feeling the full force of the law. Picked on the wrong person Rebecca, and I’ve always said this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I will ask her. She said it was awfully cringey and she couldn’t believe they do this!
Update with my complaint. All emails have been sent to all parties - Meldrum ltd and all of the companies I have contacted which aren’t many at all. Who ever pointed out I need to do this before I make a formal

Lunch break well spent 😂

What’s hilarious is I was getting more and more behind on Meldrum drama and wasn’t on here much- essentially weaning myself off of this tit show. But upon receiving that “golden ticket” she has opened a can of worms and will be feeling the full force of the law. Picked on the wrong person Rebecca, and I’ve always said this.
Well done you 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Lunch break well spent 😂

You’ve hit the nail on the head with regards to picking on the wrong person. She has convinced herself that those who make complaints are uneducated and just jealous dicks, who can be scared by Lees “I can see you” messages, her mother’s comments and her messages! “I see you” is very intimidating!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Must be freezing in murder mansion, she appears to be going about in a chuffing duvet!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This was on my feed tonight. If I was an influencer 🤢 I just could not keep things I had no intention of using or letting my kids wear. Or accept payment for getting freebies. Those Frozen shoes will never be seen on S & F and they could’ve made some little girls year 😔
i seen that as well the place that’s doing them have a tree and you pick a tag and get what’s on the child’s list it’s about half an hour’s drive from where we are and when my partner has a day off we’re making a point or going through and buying some child’s Christmas - no child should wake up to nothing on Christmas, those gifted trainers she’ll never let the girls wear would make a little girls Christmas and actually get worn 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s found her mojo......
Must have been digging around in Lee’s hole again......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It’s funny how she can’t find a lot of normal items on the internet but can find faces to her “trolls” which I quote has helped her understand why the do it to her!
How would she know the "trolls" she can identify are unhappy with themselves? Does she know their financial situations, social support systems, family circumstances etc? Or is she so vacuous and shallow that she has judged their appearance through a photo on social media, built an opinion that they are not aesthetically on par with her and therefore they must be unhappy if they are not tiny and blonde like she is?

Take a good look at my face Rebs, I know you know who I am, I'm fat but I'm oh so so happy! My criticisms of your behaviour are not fuelled through jealousy you have NOTHING I want nor aspire to be, it is because your behaviour is damaging to others and where I see social injustice, discrimination and bullying behaviour I call it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh... it’s the duvet coat again.
Still makes her look like an unmade bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At one point assumed they owned 2 houses.
They couldn't sell inchmarlo do moved back.
They owned a company and Mrs cannon even Rebecca meldrum was shown as a director.
They brought the inchmarlo home less that reb paid for next door.
They also I assume own flat in capital as rebecca herself kept advertising their air b &b on the royal mile and showing their other house is for sale.
They seem go lots holidays. I assumed they funded the Florida trip.
I think the Neilson gifted holidays came off the back of paid Neilson holidays.
I thought her dad was retired or semi retired.
which company do they own?

I’m on a go slow here today......

That’s it. Nothing else to say, as you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is nothing to be jealous of. She lives in a house she hates with no hobbies except for the gym. No work to stimulate her mind. She lives in a very small insular bubble and doesn't actually go anywhere or do anything unless it's gifted. There are plenty of people in Banchory with much more exciting and fulfilled lives. Her existence is shallow and totally materialistic. She doesn't even appreciate her kids and wants away from them at every opportunity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She is nothing to be jealous of. She lives in a house she hates with no hobbies except for the gym. No work to stimulate her mind. She lives in a very small insular bubble and doesn't actually go anywhere or do anything unless it's gifted. There are plenty of people in Banchory with much more exciting and fulfilled lives. Her existence is shallow and totally materialistic. She doesn't even appreciate her kids and wants away from them at every opportunity.
most importantly i cant think of any core competency she has that counts in real life. Basically if Lee and her ever divorce she will have to starve unless daddy bails.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Just you wait! I bet next week we’ll see a flood in the kitchen 😂😂😂 “We’ve been so so so unlucky and a pipe has burst and flooded the entire house, mainly the kitchen. I’m going to have a HOT cup of tea and contact the insurance company.”
You called it here first 😉
Giving her ideas.... honestly 😛

She’s found her mojo......
Must have been digging around in Lee’s hole again......
Thank goodness
Im so (so) behind on watching her stories and only got as far as “where is my mojo”
Thanks to you i dont need to watch anymore😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.