Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee from the curry soup hole... Please get a frigging bloody life... Scrambled egg on a piece of toast???!! You REALLY that desperate to be on on the grid whilst off the rig... To post scrambled egg and tag it ya beauty... Give me strength🤐 zip it when you are s so bloody desperate or I guess it's greedy grabs wifey pushing .. Get your stats up!😣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I’ll be dammed.

Let’s dance Rebecca you spoilt little bleep.

**please note my message is different to the others posted on here - she quotes my Instagram handles as well**

I’m confused by this because:

A) The daft cow blocks and deletes anyone who wants to chat or doesn’t lick her arse. Anyone is says a word to her gets blocked, let’s not forget blocking for not liking the log pile but she now suddenly wants open dialogue? For goodness sake. 🙄

B) She is suggesting threats to take it to the police but I thought she did that a long time ago?

🤔🤔🤔

P.s agree with the above comment regarding stocking filler posts on stories; pictures of a tonne of plastic presents which didn’t fit in with the poem at all! Does she even remember what she posts? Stop pretending you’re someone you’re not! You buy your kids plastic tat, so what, just don’t pretend you don’t! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I'm new here but been reading this forum the last couple of weeks. I am so glad to read like minded people!

She is doing my head in! YOU HAVE AN EASY LIFE FFS. I have two children, an incurable cancer that has caused me disability making me unable to even pick up my kids properly! I hold down a job but still enjoy every minute with my children because I don't know if it will be my last and I am not even stressed one bit. Put your phone down and spend precious moments with your children!!!! Stop moaning about your house too. You have a roof over your head. Some people are not as lucky!
Excellently written. Sending lots of love xx

Reactions: 10
New to tattle! So funny to find I’m not alone in finding so many of these ‘youtubers’ insufferable!!!!
I followed Mrs Meldrum a couple of years ago until I couldn’t stomach her anymore (and for being blocked from her instagram for simply giving my opinion and advice on something she was looking for advice on. twit.) Anyhoo she popped up on my YouTube and I couldn’t resist having a nosey 😂 Wow. Her latest video where she spends the entire time moaning about how tit her ‘dream home’ is and wants to change every room makes her sound like a spoiled little girl! she starts off the vlog saying how much they wanted the house and that it’s perfect in every way to then launching into how tit it is 😂😂😂 This woman needs a reality check. First world problems eh Rebecca? Get a grip!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I remember past vlogmas videos and the girls don’t get many Xmas presents on the day itself. However they do get huge #gifted presents before or after Xmas for the Ads! Very odd.

Reactions: 7
I imagine safaya being 8 is a little bit self aware that her mum gets sent loads of things.
She spends some time with lees mum who pays for things probably minus gift cards and spoils her granddaughter.
I think my kids would question why we don't pay or queue for things like films/shows/ restaurant.
I dont think she was that made up with the frozen trainers on stories yesterday.
As they live in a fairly affluent area I expect lots of her class mates will have lots of presents.
Doesn't surprised me gifted Xmas items As she already used gifted items for birthdays.
She seems to get sent a lot of children's books can't remember publisher other than Osbourne.
I dident feel any of that plastic tat matched up with the poem.
She says she's not showing you tube but doesn't want little eyes to see but why not an other adult gift guides on you tube?
Bet her teachers and ta get nothing off them.
She moaned last year about the cost if gifting and going round people's houses.
It struck me as odd other day she said they off shoe shop then dident show off her purchases.

Reactions: 9
This was on my feed tonight. If I was an influencer 🤢 I just could not keep things I had no intention of using or letting my kids wear. Or accept payment for getting freebies. Those Frozen shoes will never be seen on S & F and they could’ve made some little girls year 😔
We have at least 3 different charities doing toy appeals in our town this year. Seeing the piles of stuff being donated is truly heartwarming (and heartbreaking when you realise just how many go without). Just imagine if Rebecca bought her children Christmas presents (like the rest of us do), and donated even a fraction of this gifted stuff to those who need it more.

PUT A STORY OF YOU DONATING SOME OF THIS GIFTED STUFF TO A LOCAL TOY APPEAL REBECCA. INFLUENCE YOUR FOLLOWERS TO DO SOMETHING GOOD, INSTEAD OF ASKING THEM TO LINE YOUR POCKETS!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So, is manifesting the new buzz word for begging?
Can you imagine if we all stopped actually working for what we wanted/needed and just said we were manifesting for it?! Beggy cocunts the lot of them! The Brands are as bad!! I’m going to be so so wealthy as I won’t be spending any money anywhere at this point! 😂 it makes me sick to my stomach the ‘gifts’ that are sent out to these narcissistic no bodies! 🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡

We have at least 3 different charities doing toy appeals in our town this year. Seeing the piles of stuff being donated is truly heartwarming (and heartbreaking when you realise just how many go without). Just imagine if Rebecca bought her children Christmas presents (like the rest of us do), and donated even a fraction of this gifted stuff to those who need it more.

PUT A STORY OF YOU DONATING SOME OF THIS GIFTED STUFF TO A LOCAL TOY APPEAL REBECCA. INFLUENCE YOUR FOLLOWERS TO DO SOMETHING GOOD, INSTEAD OF ASKING THEM TO LINE YOUR POCKETS!
She won’t! look at all the PR crap shoved in a drawer!! Ever think of donating that to a womans Shelter Beggy?

Reactions: 20
Wow! I feel like I've spent this whole thread just trying to keep up! 😂 so much to say about ole grabby, but I think this sums it up, UGH, SHE'S SUCH A DICK!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine if we all stopped actually working for what we wanted/needed and just said we were manifesting for it?! Beggy cocunts the lot of them! The Brands are as bad!! I’m going to be so so wealthy as I won’t be spending any money anywhere at this point! 😂 it makes me sick to my stomach the ‘gifts’ that are sent out to these narcissistic no bodies! 🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡

She won’t! look at all the PR crap shoved in a drawer!! Ever think of donating that to a womans Shelter Beggy?
That’s such a good point. Our local women’s refuge are so desperate they will even accept open toiletries and cosmetics! Imagine what they could do with all the stuff she & other influencers just have lying round, untouched in drawers.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
See that would be lovely I think, especially if say they were someone who otherwise wouldn't recieve a gift at all. I know its toiletries and cosmetics, but she gets sent some lovely stuff, stuff that most of us wouldn't be able to afford. That stuff would probably make a single mums Christmas, and its lying in a drawer gathering dust anyway. Its really a no brainer IMO.

Reactions: 14
@YellowMellow14 Im truly sorry to hear about your illness. I hope you have the best Christmas and just enjoy life. Wishing you all the best and many many years xx

Reactions: 13
If she put down her 'hot cup of tea' and picked up a frickin' diary, I'm sure she wouldn't have to miss several appointments in one week.

Lee has called her out on it and now she's gone all bat tit and written the most amount of drivel ever. Sod off beggy. Whatever those appointments were for, not showing up for appointments costs money! Maybe not to the person who missed the appointment but to whoever it was with (NHS/Private/Nail tech, whatever!) . There were almost certainly other people waiting who could have taken those. But don't worry yourself about it. Spread the word via your social media platform that it's absolutely fine. Be kind to yourself babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you! I am doing really well at the moment!

Can't believe Rebeccarse would give her children gifted items for their Christmas presents. duck gifting you things you might like kids, here's a Hoover I was given for free! Enjoy.
Big welcome yellow mellow ! I’m glad to hear you are doing well, you sound like a wonderful role model for your children!
And from this post.. you’re going to fit in here just right 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s such a good point. Our local women’s refuge are so desperate they will even accept open toiletries and cosmetics! Imagine what they could do with all the stuff she & other influencers just have lying round, untouched in drawers.
I don’t get #gifted anything, yet the majority of our baby stuff (that we had to pay for 😂) has been passed to charity (even though it was in perfect condition and could have been sold). It’s just a little something I can do to help people who need it more than we do.
I don’t think Mrs Meldrum knows the meaning of the phrase ‘help the less fortunate’. I hope my kids don’t grow up to be anything like her (they shouldn’t, as I like to think we’re teaching them morals and values) 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A vlog came up other day 2016 where she said I get so so many things sent to me.
She used to do what the postman brought then and promote small businesses so maybe as a fan at the time I dident realise.
It became apparent to me how grabby she was when pregnant and just had poppy advertising p.o. box whilst poppy in nicu.
When I 1st started watching her all cheaper brands.
It's only last few years high and mid end stores have gifted her.
I don't get the 20 Bobby Brown lipsticks she not a beauty blogger or the clothes 325 boot as she's not a fashion blogger.
The holidays are all so same God know how many customers Nelson gained guess not many.
Gleneagles made zero sense.
When she packed up move house she had tonnes she's a proper boarder.
She said sometimes she gives or bits yo freinds and family.
She's spent last year in new house hoarding any freebie she can.
I bet she's not promoted many of them and brands are not happy.
Fairfax and favour said they wouldent gift her the boots yet they stored in her tit office spare room.
They hates the new rules on disclosure.
Lately she's decided she won't promote so Disney on ice got no promotion recently for gifting her set family tickets.
Elemis are fools. The entire make-up skin care you tube video was gifted and not declared

If she put down her 'hot cup of tea' and picked up a frickin' diary, I'm sure she wouldn't have to miss several appointments in one week.

Lee has called her out on it and now she's gone all bat tit and written the most amount of drivel ever. Sod off beggy. Whatever those appointments were for, not showing up for appointments costs money! Maybe not to the person who missed the appointment but to whoever it was with (NHS/Private/Nail tech, whatever!) . There were almost certainly other people waiting who could have taken those. But don't worry yourself about it. Spread the word via your social media platform that it's absolutely fine. Be kind to yourself babe.
How's Lee done that. What appointment missed?

Welcome mellow yellow sorry you going through tough time. Have a lovely Christmas.
We a fun friendly straight talking bunch here

Reactions: 7
She is in a great position to help so many others, rather than telling us to donate she could give all her gifted items to those in need.
those trainers won’t be worn, s seems a little to old for frozen now.
I do Zumba in our local church hall n there is a basket for the food bank and every week I put a item in. They are now collecting for Xmas stuff so I will add to that. We just about get by but we can stretch out for 1 item! She could donate a whole trolley or a weeks shop worth!

Reactions: 9
I am concerned that the youngest is going to end up with a communication disorder. It is just too strange that Rebeccarse talks into a camera and not looking at Poppy. I think the kid will assume that’s the natural way you interract with people and never be able to look anyone in the eye.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.