Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@fireflies i agree, I was never 100% convinced I liked her but the PO BOX thing when poppy was born disgusted me! She had a great opportunity to use her fans support at that time to fundraise for the NICU or ask people to send things the hospital could use for the kids, not accept gifts from well meaning people probably with less money than they had.

Reactions: 16
If she put down her 'hot cup of tea' and picked up a frickin' diary, I'm sure she wouldn't have to miss several appointments in one week.

Lee has called her out on it and now she's gone all bat tit and written the most amount of drivel ever. Sod off beggy. Whatever those appointments were for, not showing up for appointments costs money! Maybe not to the person who missed the appointment but to whoever it was with (NHS/Private/Nail tech, whatever!) . There were almost certainly other people waiting who could have taken those. But don't worry yourself about it. Spread the word via your social media platform that it's absolutely fine. Be kind to yourself babe.
Have I missed something? Where did Lee call her out on it?

Reactions: 2
I genuinely don’t think that Rebecca has the depth of character to truly understand or care about people in need or charity work. She can “ pretend “ to when it fits in with a campaign but it is crystal clear there is zero empathy, she is completely one dimensional and entirely focused on her own need.
I also find constantly having conversations with her children to the camera so odd! Such personal family times being recorded and played to strangers - bizarre!

Reactions: 17
Oh god
It’s their engagement anniversary guyyyyyyyyysssssssss
7 yuuuurrrrssss since Lee took old Becky up Scolty hill, defaced a tree and had a fumble in amongst the bushes.

BORRRRIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Wow I’ve just caught up! What on earth are you doing now Reb, are you really actually messaging people because they’ve had the audacity to point out your behaviour to brands?! Just wow. She is the gift that keeps on giving. I am firmly here for the next act of the Edgy Show 🍿
Ps. I want a message, I feel very left out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So I feel the the following on the Gov UK website picks up on one of the points being made on here - influencers should not give the impression that they are genuine customers when they are not. For example, if you give the impression that you have personally purchased and/or personally used something when you have not, you could be falling foul of the law

And this - What’s important is that any relevant disclosures are clear, prominent and upfront. This means that your viewers or followers must see and immediately understand the disclosure before they start to view or read your post. This applies regardless of the platform you post on or the device that your viewers or followers may use.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
average pay for offshore engineer is approx GBP 60K i wonder how Cannon managed to buy properties worth millions especially Mrs Cannon probably never worked either

average pay for offshore engineer is approx GBP 60K i wonder how Cannon managed to buy properties worth millions especially Mrs Cannon probably never worked either
i have family who work off shore in various engineering roles and they earn a lot more than £60K a year. A lot more. They all have various properties- mostly purchased years ago when you could easily get 100% mortgages and when prices were far lower than they are today.

Reactions: 7
Haven’t commented on this thread for a while but like to come and see what grabby is up to now and again. She’s worse than ever I see!
Just wanted to say that I am pig sick of influencers (all of them) playing the ‘woe is me’ card. You’s all have a good life. Money. Loving families. Opportunities most of us mere mortals could only dream of. OWN IT. Stop trying to relate to us working parents, single parents, low income families etc. It’s patronising and frankly makes me feel tit seeing these people with gorgeous houses, great families and spouting out how they are just like us.
Rant over.. carry on.

• Heart
i have family who work off shore in various engineering roles and they earn a lot more than £60K a year. A lot more. They all have various properties- mostly purchased years ago when you could easily get 100% mortgages and when prices were far lower than they are today.
offshore work is not that hard - this is not me being mean, apart from being away from families its not rocket science there is no stress like you would get on trading floor. Making 100K a year with half year being off is insane considering how much we pay NHS and police which to me is truly stressful and vital role to our country

Reactions: 17
Haven’t commented on this thread for a while but like to come and see what grabby is up to now and again. She’s worse than ever I see!
Just wanted to say that I am pig sick of influencers (all of them) playing the ‘woe is me’ card. You’s all have a good life. Money. Loving families. Opportunities most of us mere mortals could only dream of. OWN IT. Stop trying to relate to us working parents, single parents, low income families etc. It’s patronising and frankly makes me feel tit seeing these people with gorgeous houses, great families and spouting out how they are just like us.
Rant over.. carry on.
Well said!!

Reactions: 2
Rant over.. carry on.
So true. We've just moved house because of my husbands job. Money is super tight and my husband is working away for 6 months. Yesterday I had to decide between Sudocreme for my son as he had a bite that looked sore or toothpaste for me as we were totally out. I went for Sudocreme and used the kids toothpaste for me. But there is Grabby with her new £325 boots she'll never even thank them for. It just makes me so sad and frustrated.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
PUT THE PHONE DOWN and engage with your child. I would be so so (🤣) judgy if I was at that play group and someone has their phone constantly in their kids face

Reactions: 16
offshore work is not that hard - this is not me being mean, apart from being away from families its not rocket science there is no stress like you would get on trading floor. Making 100K a year with half year being off is insane considering how much we pay NHS and police which to me is truly stressful and vital role to our country
Think it depends on the job role. I know my husband found it physically and emotionally demanding. Long hours, hard work, vast responsibility, poor resources, high risk at times. Missing out on the birth of his child, Christmases, birthdays, family members deaths etc all took a toll on his mental wellbeing that a healthy salary couldn't compensate for. He hasn't needed anti-depressants since coming onshore full time.

I agree the blue light services are disgustingly under paid, overworked and unappreciated, when compared to the freeloading influencers easy lives!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Rant over.. carry on.
Very well ranted I feel same 😊

I imagine safaya being 8 is a little bit self aware that her mum gets sent loads of things.
She spends some time with lees mum who pays for things probably minus gift cards and spoils her granddaughter.
I think my kids would question why we don't pay or queue for things like films/shows/ restaurant.
I dont think she was that made up with the frozen trainers on stories yesterday.
As they live in a fairly affluent area I expect lots of her class mates will have lots of presents.
Doesn't surprised me gifted Xmas items As she already used gifted items for birthdays.
She seems to get sent a lot of children's books can't remember publisher other than Osbourne.
I dident feel any of that plastic tat matched up with the poem.
She says she's not showing you tube but doesn't want little eyes to see but why not an other adult gift guides on you tube?
Bet her teachers and ta get nothing off them.
She moaned last year about the cost if gifting and going round people's houses.
It struck me as odd other day she said they off shoe shop then dident show off her purchases.
Clearly the shoe shopping that never was proved to be lucrative ove a hundred quid on ugly trainers which even if they never wear them I doubt they will be donated , likely to be sold on 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
there are many, many different roles off shore - some are obviously more physically or mentally demanding than others, the same as various roles on shore. I’m not trying to justify the pay or compare it to working in the police or for the NHS - you can’t compare them. I’m just saying that working off shore is financially lucrative and for those who are in their 50s or 60s now who have has a 30 year career off shore, it’s completely feasible that these people are extremely wealthy and in many cases will have built up portfolios of property over the years that is now worth far more than it was when first purchased. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Cannons appear very comfortable but I personally don’t think they are super super loaded.

Reactions: 1
So true. We've just moved house because of my husbands job. Money is super tight and my husband is working away for 6 months. Yesterday I had to decide between Sudocreme for my son as he had a bite that looked sore or toothpaste for me as we were totally out. I went for Sudocreme and used the kids toothpaste for me. But there is Grabby with her new £325 boots she'll never even thank them for. It just makes me so sad and frustrated.
Keep going mama you’re doing the best you can. You can hold your head high whilst Rebecca looks like a skanky piece of tit compared to any normal parent in the world.

I have a little insight on how influences get #gifted ... My very good friends this year set up a business selling mud kitchens. Their business exploded and are suppling the whole of the UK from their little garden in the south. Many influencers messaged their Instagram page asking for a FREE kitchen in return for advertising on their social media pages. My friends are normal and their response was “Ha duck off love” or words to that effect 😂 I would put money on Rebecca messaging and emailing brands and small businesses daily asking for freebies

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.