Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her message she states she shares aspects of her life only ever as a source of interest to others......No, it’s a business to make her money!!!
also as long as any Brand thatyou have contacted, you have told the truth, ie the vlog with the rascist joke, length of time it took to take it down, the zero fucks post, the fall out from Candice then you have done nothing wrong! Same with DLP etc, as long as it’s truthful and factual. We are the consumers of products she tries to influence you into buying, she is advertising for the Brand, if her behaviour is abhorrent to you then you have every right to complain!

Reactions: 22
The wording certainly sounds ominous. Is she laying the groundwork to pursue a harassment suit?
this crossed my mind, If it was she messed up by messaging everyone, the police would surely just say that she’s the one being threatening and harassing other people? No one has made complaints directly to her so surely this isn’t harassment?

Reactions: 14
I think she's told someone stupid at something like Bunker Box that she's filling a harrasment claim so needs names 'for the police' for evidence.

Reactions: 5
Regarding the direct messages, a possibility is that once she is notified by a brand that they have received a complaint , she may tell them that she is being “ harassed” etc and the matter is with the police and she may say she needs the details of the complainant to pass to the police etc.
I’ve noted that in one of the messages she states that the accusations are causing her “distress”, she is most definitely attempting to suggest that a criminal offence is occurring against her which is not correct. As a single message from one person is not a “ course of conduct” to constitute harassment.
In any event , I don’t believe for a second that police are involved in any way, for a start they would have advised her to not make direct contact with anyone but to just pass details to the Police. Legally, anyone has a right to contact a brand and communicate their dissatisfaction. A professional brand will respond to the complaint but would never pass on details to the influencer. Rebecca clearly wants the complaints to brands to stop as it affects her income and she is now trying to be more direct and personal to intimidate people.
I hope anyone who has received a message from her, makes a formal complaint using the appropriate method. You have done nothing wrong.
This is the same stunt Creepy Ingham pulled, told the brand there was an ongoing harassment case to get the details. The staff member that handed out the details was then sacked by the company.

Funny she is quite happy to go after people who she describes as having “sad lives” but she never took any action against the 2 tabloid newspapers that ran the story!!

Bet she wouldn’t be so smart if someone that she sent one of these messages to sent HER a solicitors letter!!

Reactions: 25
If it wasn’t our mate Matty big balls, or the lovely bag company, could it be scamp and dude?
Some people have openly admitted on here that they have reported her too. Nothing wrong with that but, could she have read on here and traced them that way?

Reactions: 6
So if This Morning read the article in The Sun and discussed would Phil and Holly be sued by her for harassment if they publicly stated it was racist content that should never have been posted?
I’d say those messages are harassment as are the words of Matty Big Balls who confirmed had spoken to RM so she knew she what he was doing!

Reactions: 14
Her Instagram today... How can you describe yourself under your photo as an adventure seeker then go on and on about how you are SUCH a somebody who would happily never leave the house??!!! Which is it grubby???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cant be done with the long speel she puts under her photos, then theres always a sneaky #ad at the end of her dreel!

Reactions: 9
6DCF68AF-BCDE-406E-A9CB-37051A61044F.jpeg

something they’ve advertised,
on insta with Lee,
something I’ve begged for on insta,
holding a hot cup of tea,
something thats gifted,
that I haven’t sold on.
something I’ve pretended to purchase,
even though it’s a cheeky spon...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
I’ve caught up. Busy day of messages tattlers. I have to say my busy day of housework has never consisted of sitting by myself having a coffee in a cafe

She acts like the harassed mum when in fact she is the most useless laziest cocunt I have ever come across.

She’s not showing Christmas presents cos her kids friends might see. Ah right gotcha grabby. Cos of course sticking you fingers up to your followers is an endearing mum quality.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well Reb if you share that you only have £1.50, then we are aware of your finances.

6C39A059-1902-48AB-A6F2-68D2B9A103BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s teaching them quality over quantity??! Are the sheep really that thick, the other day she was showing so so much plastic tat for stocking fillers, or does that not count???

Reactions: 24
You don’t need to spend a fortune to give your kids a lovely Christmas I don’t know exactly how much we’ve spend on our son but it’s around £200 probably less but that includes books clothes etc not all toys I know £200 is a lot but he doesn’t get loads throughout the year so I’ve tried to buy a good range of things if that makes sense besides everybody’s budget is completely different but growing up we always had a good bundle of presents under the tree so I’ve basically just copied my mum and probably going to regret it when it he’s asking for iPads and all sorts 🙈 but as long as you can afford it and not just buying for the sake of buying then buy what you want Christmas is once a year enjoy it 🎄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.