Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone who's sent a complaint to a company regarding Mrs M should be checking their messenger folders. If it's not from someone on your friends list, they get sent to a separate folder and don't always pop up as a notification. This is beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
Sorry everyone busy parenting my kids (just doing my best)
I will look into the brands I contacted but i know for 100% certainty I haven’t contacted bunker box OR the boutique Bag place
This is extremely worrying how many brands have possibly breeched data.
Everyone affected please report.
It's odd as most people use Insta they might not notice a Facebook message.
I feel sure I would have got a message but I blocked her in messenger few months back.
I always wondered how she tracked down my Facebook.

Reactions: 12
Rebecca hun..... no wonder you’re failing at “mum life”

you’re spending all you time sliding into everyone’s PM’s you creepy little woman 😆😆😆

Damn I want a message!
it’s like a golden ticket 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry everyone busy parenting my kids (just doing my best)
I will look into the brands I contacted but i know for 100% certainty I haven’t contacted bunker box OR the boutique Bag place
Maybe cos you've an open handle on here? And we know she reads here so maybe she has just

Reactions: 7
I plan to write to Desenio to complain since they are the first brand that has sponsored her video in a long while

Reactions: 8
Maybe cos you've an open handle on here? And we know she reads here so maybe she has just
Oops pressed send too soon.
I meant to say she reads here for sure so she will have found you from that I assume?

Odious woman she is. Embarrassment to Aberdeen.

Reactions: 11
I haven’t had a message and I have reported, always bar one from my second insta account ( I’m blocked on main one) so if she got my name it would be serious breach as I don’t use it!!! you must report this, Mrs Meldrum ltd is at the center!

Reactions: 15
Thing is, all she’s doing is digging herself an even deeper hole by sending these messages. She’s had nothing to go to the police with; no one here has committed any crime. As members of the public we are perfectly allowed to make a complaint to a company for any reason - and the fact remains that she DID include racist content in her video - that is not a lie, it’s fact! She’s trying to intimidate people by sending those messages- if she genuinely felt that a line had been crossed and that she really did have something to go to the police with, she would have been to see them already and it would be them contacting people not her sitting on her phone after a glass of prosecco thinking she’s Don Corleone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oops pressed send too soon.
I meant to say she reads here for sure so she will have found you from that I assume?

Odious woman she is. Embarrassment to Aberdeen.

Correct. I’ve always said I have not hidden my identity at all but does this mean she can contact me in this way?? If I’m posting on tattle and linking brands with the racism article online?

• Wow
Those trainers are hideous no wonder she got them for free!! 😂 she defo would not buy them herself if she hadn’t got them for free bet the kids are never aloud to wear them in public 😂😂😂

• Haha
I haven’t had a message and I have reported, always bar one from my second insta account ( I’m blocked on main one) so if she got my name it would be serious breach as I don’t use it!!! you must report this, Mrs Meldrum ltd is at the center!
i believe if the complaint was sent to a national brand then its unlikely they would share data, someone’s head would most definitely be on the block if they did. I think it’s the smaller brands that are the most likely to share with her. Most definitely report it even if you complained to more than one brand. Just list the brands you contacted.

Correct. I’ve always said I have not hidden my identity at all but does this mean she can contact me in this way?? If I’m posting on tattle and linking brands with the racism article online?
No you’ve done nothing wrong. Out of interest did her message begin with your full name Zoe Williams rather than Zoe like you would expect?

Everyone who's sent a complaint to a company regarding Mrs M should be checking their messenger folders. If it's not from someone on your friends list, they get sent to a separate folder and don't always pop up as a notification. This is beyond ridiculous.
Yes! This is where I found the message. In an “others” folder on FB messenger

Reactions: 6
You've done nothing wrong or illegal. I don't think there is anything to stop her from messaging people if she's found the information on her own. It's definitely not a good look and can definitely be interpreted to be threatening by mentioning the police and lawyers.

I don’t understand what these small brands gain from breaching data protection!

Mrs M: so who was it who called me a racist so I can hunt them down and threaten them?
Small brand desperate for any publicity: it was so and so....
Any other normal brand: it was the bloody Scottish Sun you muppet

Give me strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mrs M should not be able to contact you in this way. You could have contacted brands using your email, facebook messenger, online comments / complaint form linked to their site or via Instagram.

The fact RM has specifically mentioned your instagram identities suggests that a company or companies has either forwarded your messages or identified the source to her or her management Whalar - neither of which is an option under GDPR.

I linked a Which article in an earlier posting which outlines the procedure and to contact the companies / IOC to formally complain. It is imperative that the IOC are formally notified by all the people who got the golden ticket ....sorry, message from RM as I am sure if they have the evidence of her contacting several people identifying them through data received from several small companies then this becomes a much bigger case with possible much more serious consequences.

Reactions: 21
I really can’t believe she has done this (that’s a fib, I can actually totally believe it)! I hope she gets into trouble, as she seems to just brush off all the sh*t she causes and come up smelling of roses 😏

Message began with “Dear Zoe Williams”
[/QUOTE]
yep, she thought doing the full name thing would be intimidating! Report it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.