Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those new shoes for the girlies manifested quickly, didn't they? But Reb hates character clothing, so they'll soon land up in "the crows nest" and we'll see them binned in an upcoming "tidy with me". She's f***king infuriating.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
There’s the life admin. Get that bleeping ad out.
Those shoes are rank. Hash tag fact.

Reactions: 9
The girls will NEVER wear those trainers and that’s a fact. Rebecca is a snooty, snobby witch - character clothes won’t be good enough.

Reactions: 12
The girls will NEVER wear those trainers and that’s a fact. Rebecca is a snooty, snobby witch - character clothes won’t be good enough.
Well I don’t know why she’s so particular with the character stuff. Have you seen the way those girls are dressed with stripes, stars, florals. Not like a frozen character will make it any worse

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just read the most recent insta post.
She can honestly duck right off. Yes it’s often a juggling act but if you don’t have to go out to work, you have a partner who’s at home for extended periods, and plenty of help from extended family, then it’s a hell of a lot easier. She’d be better acknowledging how lucky she is, rather than playing the victim.
Anyone tell me what a whitness is? Good to see business owners with a wide vocabulary! I’d go with the apart bit but perhaps for growing the business be a part would work better? But hey what do I know I’m just an idiot!
Very professional.... how not to advertise successfully...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those frozen shoes are hideous 😆 Flashing character shoes..does it get much worse?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The sad thing is that the girls will love those trainers......but will not be allowed to wear them out in public.

Reactions: 6
I have lurked reading Tattle for months now, ive sat and agreed at so many things said so ive finally decided to register and join in on the chat because i just cant hold my tongue no more.

I too was once a ‘sheep’ but id day the last 8 months i have cringed and screwed my face up at Mrs Meldrums posts, videos etc.

Today was the final straw for me when last week she boasted how she needed to get the girls new footwear, then now she has been ‘gifted’ Frozen bloody trainers. I cant believe how far up her own arse she has gotton aswell!

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I think those trainers are very childish for Safaiya’s age personally! I dont know if its just me but when my daughter hut that age, she outgrew characters like that and wanted more grown up clothes!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.