Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No the woman returns from a couple of days away in london with her pals and then moans about having too much to do!! She is unreal. I bet you she never missed any of her nail appointments or hair or ramming sessions. It will just be those inconvenient kids again.

Reactions: 18
Just looking at Lee’s grid posts. He can be an annoying twit, is not squeaky clean re involvement with a lift gate etc....but you cannot doubt the difference in the children when he is home. The relationship between him and them, especially Poppy, is unquestioned. The children look so much more relaxed around him.

Reactions: 26
Is it just me or is she constantly ‘begging’ it,can’t afford this,can’t afford that,have about £1.50 to my name!!!! Maybe if I keep begging someone will be kind to me and Il get a tit load of work done for free 🤷🏼‍♀️Moron 🙄
“I haven’t got 1.50 to rub together“ made me mutter “oh duck off” to the screen.
Out loud. No lie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly can't understand how anyone finds her likeable or relatable. Moaning about how busy your life is when you have parents practically next door, two kids in school and one in nursery one day a week, and you don't have a job just a 'hoppy'. The self entitled princess is on another planet. Get a bloody diary, cut down on the ramming and nail appointments and the self care. Stop being selfish and get a grip. I actually feel sorry for Lee. He must get annoyed with her constant self care and not pulling her weight

• Heart
Reactions: 21
'dragging us all to ridiculously timed swimming lessons..... ' sorry isn't swimming a life skill? 🤦‍♀️ When your child is at school of course you'll need to find the time to take them, it's called being a parent and putting your child first. Last I saw at least one of your kids lessons were in the afternoon, hardly ridiculous?
You mean the swimming lessons didn’t work around her so so busy life? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ That woman needs a really big dose of reality to kick her up the arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You mean the swimming lessons didn’t work around her so so busy life? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ That woman needs a really big dose of reality to kick her up the arse!
She's dumped that on Lee today. And he's taken Poppy to lunch too.

Of course she needs the "me time" to ponder over how hard her life is.

Reactions: 9
Maybe these clowns went to
Anyone tell me what a whitness is? Good to see business owners with a wide vocabulary! I’d go with the apart bit but perhaps for growing the business be a part would work better? But hey what do I know I’m just an idiot!
Stay as far apart from these clowns as possible! They care as much about spell checking their public promotion material as they do about adhering to data protection laws. As professional as grabby herself. Bunch of cocunts.

Reactions: 8
It's not the first. Grid post spells 'guaranteed' as 'garunteed'! 😂😂😂
Does it twice in the same post!! What a quality company that must be! Wouldn’t order anything they are garunteed to get the address wrong!!

What a bunch of tromboners!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh really? Tell us more?

I really cannot comprehend why they bought that house. It wasn't cheap. It has a very recent tragic history. The only redeeming feature is that Mummy and Daddy live a few doors down.
A while back, before lift gate and all the doxxing, a local going by the name of "mumsie" (I think) had loads of tea on Reb as she was local. She said that they were really trying to buy a house on the same street but were really low balling the sellers and it was quite embarrassing. For all that talk of not missing her old street, she really does and is pissed off she could buy on their old street.

Reactions: 10
I’ve yet to see Rebecca spend any time with the girls since lee has been home it’s him with the girls swimming shopping etc lee has his faults yes but by christ he’s basically solo parenting when he’s home! She’s the laziest person I’ve ever come across i honestly don’t know why lee puts up with her I really don’t she walks all over him no respect for him or anything 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I cannot stand the way she uses poppy on camera while sitting there eyefucking herself. It’s disgusting. The poor little girl is nothing but a business commodity to Rebecca- just another prop to be used. She’s a truly despicable person.

Reactions: 27
I cannot stand the way she uses poppy on camera while sitting there eyefucking herself. It’s disgusting. The poor little girl is nothing but a business commodity to Rebecca- just another prop to be used. She’s a truly despicable person.
I always think this too, it did make me smile just now though when poppy was reeling off how busy she had been in school and all the things she claimed to have done, painted, went to the canteen. Poppy still does more than her mother and Poppy made it all up!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well there we are, gifted trainers for the girls after the ramble/moan the other day!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
And what rank trainers they are. They will never be seen on those girls feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh but they are character trainers and Reb hates character clothing 🤭
Rebeggars cant be Rechoosers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.