Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloom Boutique was one, I don't think I contacted Bunker Box, unless they've deleted my message!

Yes I still have the message! Who would I make a complaint to, for both the brand(s) and Mrs Meldrum?
complain via the ico here:

You need to act quickly so contact them ASAP. You haven’t done anything wrong here - Bloom Boutique definitely have and so has Mrs M Ltd. both companies need to be reported.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely shocking! I wonder if these companies and Mrs M realise how serious this is!
Also she is clearing trolling people by sending these message, she’s literally sat there trying to find these people! Stalking them and threatening lawyers and police!

Reactions: 19
It’s crazy.

if you complained to Starbucks about service you received from a staff member, and then Starbucks customer services passed your personal information onto that staff member and they then found you on Facebook and sent you that message, you would rightly be furious and you’d complain right? This is no different. Bloom Boutique & Mrs Meldrum Ltd have done something ILLEGAL and they need to be held to account.

Reactions: 40
yep - they are her “management” and as such should be informed
Yep do it via messenger you can then easily forward the message sent you to you

Wonder if Whaler even know about liftgate, DLP?

I seee lee is renewing his drone license
Ooh is that so they can send drones with stinky bomb drops to all the people that are on her messenger list!! 🤡🤡

Bets on the pour video will include the ad for prints. Only a few weeks ago she posted a message about wanting prints! She is so very subtle none of us saw that coming

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Bloom Boutique are definitely covered in tit here. Good luck to them. Dicks.

Reactions: 19
Too late to distance themselves now. They have royally fucked up.

Also, rebecca love, 20000 steps a day is nornal for most folk with a physical job. Lee, have a word with princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Urgh shes exhausted from doing 20,000 steps. Welcome to the real world. I do that easily eveey day beyween school runs, walking to work, repeating it but backwards etc. God I am so, so, so tired 🙄🙄 Tired of her bs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Too late to distance themselves now. They have royally fucked up.

Also, rebecca love, 20000 steps a day is nornal for most folk with a physical job. Lee, have a word with princess.
3000 Steps a day.......even Lee sounded shocked at that! She’s such a busy busy mum though!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i notice they aren’t following her but not sure if they ever did?
They certainly liked her post late October when she was wearing bag they 'kindly gifted' and their facebook page likes the Mrs Meldrum FB page.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
3000 Steps a day.......even Lee sounded shocked at that! She’s such a busy busy mum though!
NHS recommends at least 10,000 a day I believe. Surely a fit gym insp instagrammer should be hitting that? Esp with all the woodland walks for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In for a treat tonight, mens or womens gifts, meaning whatever shite she can aff link but won’t actually have bought. I wouldn’t mind an aff link if she’d bought it and reviewed whether it was good or not

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m so behind on the Meldrum threads and a confused little bastard. I’m so, so, so tired but I’m going to try and catch up 😂😂😂
What the hell have they done now???

• Haha
Another ad for the prints that went up months ago. Not only on Instagram, but also on YouTube.
whilst also trying to beg for a new kitchen again.

rebecca you spoil us. 🙄

stop bleeping begging Rebegger!!!!!!
6E62DED4-D1BC-463C-BDAE-2D45441FF507.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.