Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m kicking myself for not adding the last bit on to my message to the company but at the same time I’d assume a company would adhere to GDPR.
Yes they should!!! Just saw someone on here say add it to be extra careful 🤷🏻‍♀️ Have the people who received messages taken it further and reported?

Reactions: 5
If anyone needs any morning inspiration on monday make up she has her video up on you tube 😏😏.. well shes still posting about that ... maybe still trying to catch up on tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Soooooooo its carrying on as normal folks ( insta stories) nothing to see here!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay I’ve missed a few days but wow shits hit the fan for them 5 weeks before Christmas! No wonder lee’s face was tripping him but seriously though if a company passed on my private details to her I’d be straight down to a lawyers office for advice because if that was me I’d be worried if they could potentially find out addresses etc 🤷🏻‍♀️Pair of muppets 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Soooooooo its carrying on as normal folks ( insta stories) nothing to see here!!!!!
Calm before storm. Lee's watching really old vlogs and wishing back to a simpler life with less negativity.

I don't know what to think the message doesnt sound like it's written by a meldrum.
Mixing business with freinds often goes bad.
If their friendship goes South awquard on the rig.
I'm surprised his rig mates don't find him bit odd.
What's daft is there was never any need to mention bunker box unless they thought meldrums make great free advertising.
It was the meldrums that implied bunker box were gifting the free Ibiza trip hence why a few people messaged bunker box and then Matt leaked to the meldrums.
It's all very weird. Their behaviour in Ibiza was embarrassing and they just seem to enjoy gas lighting and drama.

She just doesn't get it does she. Her whole life is a brand which operates as a business. As such she needs to start acting more professional. I think the best thing she can do at this point is to make her 'hoppy' official and make the Instagram account private with a select few sheep being allowed to follow. You can't start sending threatening emails to people because they have complained about how your business operates, especially when that data was obtained illegally. She just digs herself a bigger and bigger hole 🙈

Reactions: 17
For those who don’t believe she wrote it, so she has a double and so do her kids?????
I think they meant she didn’t put the words together on her own, that she has cut abs pasted what someone else wrote for her.

The comments have all been removed from the Jwood post

I think they meant she didn’t put the words together on her own, that she has cut abs pasted what someone else wrote for her.

The comments have all been removed from the Jwood post
Yes Matt broke Instagram community guidelines. Which is hilarious given she has to delete and bloke.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
For those who don’t believe she wrote it, so she has a double and so do her kids?????
To me this seems like her management have written this!? Or mummy or daddy? I doubt lee could come up with this? (No offence)

View attachment 59633
How can a make up routine be “cosy” 🤣

It’s really not that “chatty” she just chats tit about the gifted makeup she has been sent over the years and some drivel about her eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are the totally unaware of their latest scandal or do the genuinely not give 2 fucks

Reactions: 4
Imagine someone replied to one of those messages , yeah let’s chat, how long have you got, why dont you declare things, why do you hide links & try to trick your followers into helping you make
Loads of money?
Well actually Susan ....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The comments posted on Instagram by a director of The Bunker Box to the lady who had been contacted make uneasy reading.

Calling someone on Instagram a low life and saying he has spoken to RM who has allegedly said this person who RM sent a direct message to is "full of tit causing trouble" is hardly helping the Meldrums case.

I really do hope that those who have been contacted will submit complaints to ICO and take this to the full extent of the law. It is too easy to say 'water off a ducks back' and 'I just ignored it as it didn't bother me'.

If a company shares data in this manner it has to be dealt with - swiftly and effectively to ensure they NEVER do this again.

Imagine a young or more vulnerable person contacting a company they had spent their very hard earned money with to reasonably point out their disappointment at a collaboration with a blogger / vlogger / instamum who has been in the National Press for her behaviour which may not fit with the perceived ethos of that company. Take that to the next step and suddenly a direct message appears from that Influencer mentioning police and lawyers and then on a public platform of an Insta Account a 'friend' 'business associate' of the Influencer calls you a 'low life', that you are considered to be 'full of tit' and that your 'email box is full'. That is enough to tip someone over the edge.

Those who are strong enough to report this HAVE to do it, to protect those that simply are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t get why they (I think Pat is behind the messages, it’s his style) think contacting people and threatening police/lawyers makes any difference though? The people complaining to brands aren’t actually lying about anything. They’re just bringing to the brand’s attention facts which are already in the public domain - things the meldrum’s have actually done.

I smelt a rat with Bunker Box - especially when it was clear they had nothing to do with the Ibiza trip. Again, that was the meldrums thinking they were being clever and trying to catch the trolls! But what good does “catching” a troll do when they’re not even trolls. They’re just aggrieved customers stating facts.

If they wanted to get back on track they simply needed to be better people - be transparent, honest, show some integrity and respect. Not that hard. I think it’s too late for them to claw this back, there was a window after DLP potentially, but they fucked it up. This is just a really slow car crash now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The comments posted on Instagram by a director of The Bunker Box to the lady who had been contacted make uneasy reading.

Calling someone on Instagram a low life and saying he has spoken to RM who has allegedly said this person who RM sent a direct message to is "full of tit causing trouble" is hardly helping the Meldrums case.

I really do hope that those who have been contacted will submit complaints to ICO and take this to the full extent of the law. It is too easy to say 'water off a ducks back' and 'I just ignored it as it didn't bother me'.

If a company shares data in this manner it has to be dealt with - swiftly and effectively to ensure they NEVER do this again.

Imagine a young or more vulnerable person contacting a company they had spent their very hard earned money with to reasonably point out their disappointment at a collaboration with a blogger / vlogger / instamum who has been in the National Press for her behaviour which may not fit with the perceived ethos of that company. Take that to the next step and suddenly a direct message appears from that Influencer mentioning police and lawyers and then on a public platform of an Insta Account a 'friend' 'business associate' of the Influencer calls you a 'low life', that you are considered to be 'full of tit' and that your 'email box is full'. That is enough to tip someone over the edge.

Those who are strong enough to report this HAVE to do it, to protect those that simply are not.
What makes it all the more obvious as to who it was, is the brand were not mentioned in the Instagram or on here until he had posted those comments. The brand and mefldrum clearly they thought they had planned the perfect set up! Not very smart!

Reactions: 14
Mrs Meldrum #65 On the first day of Christmas Mrs Meldrum sent to me, a passive aggressive message in breach of data protection regulationnnnnns

You need to sing it. Catchy, huh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

His comments were vile and he quotes rm saying they had been in communication with this person is the link and the admission of guilt.
It seems tool stupid and shocking to be true.
Any use personal fb account and he's used his personal account maybe to claim it's not company related.
This year she's doxxed 2 people at least
Sent 2 to 3people abusive messages
Reporter a local to her employer.

Less always desperately sharing her vlogs.
Don't see other people's partners do that.
Also the push to get more followers is I guess to get more ads.
I don't think makeup vlog is clear it's gifted and ASA should act.
They trying to make good the disastrous room vlog that shows humour and they living their best life as usual.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
If I ever had the need to contact the police or a lawyer about someone, I sure as hell wouldn’t contact that person saying I’m going to call the police on you. I would just do it! Why tell them in the first place unless you were using it as a threat because you don’t have a leg to stand on.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.