Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the β€˜Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooh 🧐🧐🧐 you know tit has gone down when you have a tattle break for the day and come back to 12 pages to read πŸ˜‚

Absolute weapons!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So do we think Lee’s face was tripping him because a) he masterminded this glorious duck up b) he just found out about this glorious duck up?

Do we also think when Lee was at her parents (looking like a wet weekend), Daddy Cannon was explaining exactly why it was a glorious duck up?!

When things start to get boring she pulls this out her hat, bravo πŸ‘πŸ»

Consumer makes complaint to a company about advertisement > company passes on details of consumer to company responsible for advert > said company then harasses and threatens consumer

Oh dear

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I work, as I’m sure many of you do , for a large global company. We are literally dragged through gdpr and data security training on the regular. Ultimately any breaches result in mega fines not to mention arse kickings, bad press & loss of confidence in the markets.
This, the company I work for has just changed some wording /a small part of our gdpr policy and we've all had to retake the full elearning modules again for the whole gdpr topic not just the section that has been modified. I think the fine for a breach is something like 4% global revenue or 20 million euros, whatever is greater. (possibly)

But no Beggy and your partners are obviously above this... Especially as its just your hoppy. πŸ™„

Reactions: 12
Geez. I am in America, so there is a time issue and then I was putting up some Christmas decorations and I'm very very very behind now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also a couple of interesting points in the latest Meldrum account filings.
Average no. Employees for the year is interesting and a cockup on their own privacy too.
I only see 2 both meldrums as directors.
Agree 're privacy daftest thing I seen but useful if someone needs thier solicitor to contact them with cease and desest.
Well the numbers look very different to last year a lot more but less than I thought.
But someone said previously it's after they taken dividends or a salary out so it could be higher this is only up to end of feb.
The next lot accounts due by Jan.
I wonder what they class as creditors?
I doubt Lee returned to work just for fun.
Can you secure a house mortgage against a business?
It's not broken down in detail and it's described as micro busibess.
It's says the accounts are non audited.

I think creditors includes tax bill
They seldom seem to buy equipment unless drone is new.
New I pbones might be company.
I assume bmw was lease and company car.
They probably add up all their mileage and travel costs.

Maybe Lee's grumpy as he's stuck doing next tax return and the numbers have plummeted.
Emily Norris said her husband was doing her tax the other day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She really is the gift that keeps giving isn’t she.

No wonder companies won’t touch you with a barge pole Reb and not because a few tattle bastards send them messages. You are literally poison. No one wants to work with you eh. My heart bleeds for you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maybes now you want to be treat fairly you will see how black people felt being judged by skin colour......something they had no control over.

This is all down to you and watching the ship sink is giving everyone here great pleasure because there is no room for racism in this world and you deserve every single bit of this.

Reactions: 13
Does the change to nil employees explain the difference in the top line i.e. she hasn't paid out salaries for whatever reason?

Reactions: 2
Does the change to nil employees explain the difference in the top line i.e. she hasn't paid out salaries for whatever reason?
I dident notice nil employees thought it said 2 or maybe confusing with 2 directors.
They must be paying themselves.
Their overall assets have shot up a lot but minus creditors her amount is not that high for paying 2 people so I assume they took a wage and dividend before they did accounts.

Reactions: 1
So on waking up I’ve had 46 notifications. Guys! Happy Monday Mrs Meldrum. How long until we see a point in the stories? πŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Also seen as this is nearly a new thread situ - how many other things have caused such up roar? As I’m new to the Meldrum melodrama. Anyone want to summise for me?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The big question is will any of the people she has messaged actually report her for the violation, otherwise it’s just another storm in a teacup for Beggy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So on waking up I’ve had 46 notifications. Guys! Happy Monday Mrs Meldrum. How long until we see a point in the stories? πŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Also seen as this is nearly a new thread situ - how many other things have caused such up roar? As I’m new to the Meldrum melodrama. Anyone want to summise for me?
Lieing about free Disney land trip see thread 1 and 2.
Being paid to turn up to local foodbank and turn up empty handed.
Using a cancer scare to advertise next official.
Saying a boden jumper cures anxiety.
A few trolls rants
Doxxing
My big fat racist birthday aka liftgate followed by unfortunate follow Friday calling Candice Braithwaite dreamy.
See numerous newspaper articles.
Rant to shut down tattle
Latest pretending to drink drive Ibiza lexus.
Numerous gifts and affiliate links not disclosed.
They threw their toys out pram when new rules were introduced 're disclosure in April petulant saying some items in this picture might be gifted.
She's lost a few brands but many not done their research and don't care.
She's been sent loads lately.
Lee was so cross he rang the CMA himself wonder if accused them of being trolls.
Her leaving channel mum no announcement and no reason.

Reactions: 14
Lieing about free Disney land trip see thread 1 and 2.
Being paid to turn up to local foodbank and turn up empty handed.
Using a cancer scare to advertise next official.
Saying a boden jumper cures anxiety.
A few trolls rants
Doxxing
My big fat racist birthday aka liftgate followed by unfortunate follow Friday calling Candice Braithwaite dreamy.
See numerous newspaper articles.
Rant to shut down tattle
Latest pretending to drink drive Ibiza lexus.
Numerous gifts and affiliate links not disclosed.
They threw their toys out pram when new rules were introduced 're disclosure in April petulant saying some items in this picture might be gifted.
She's lost a few brands but many not done their research and don't care.
She's been sent loads lately.
Lee was so cross he rang the CMA himself wonder if accused them of being trolls.
Her leaving channel mum no announcement and no reason.
πŸ™ŒπŸ‘

Reactions: 2
The big question is will any of the people she has messaged actually report her for the violation, otherwise it’s just another storm in a teacup for Beggy
They really need too! That message she sent was both unprofessional and in parts quite threatening! If I had received it I can promise you I would be taking it further! I don’t,nor have I ever complained about her company using false Information about her, however as a consumer I absolutely have the right to contact any company working with her to express my disappointment that they are working/gifting her due to recent events surrounding the lift racism joke/DLP sagas. I am always careful too only state the facts. In future I will as advised on here always make very clear my personal Information should not be shared and legal action will follow if it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They really need too! That message she sent was both unprofessional and in parts quite threatening! If I had received it I can promise you I would be taking it further! I don’t,nor have I ever complained about her company using false Information about her, however as a consumer I absolutely have the right to contact any company working with her to express my disappointment tha they are working/gifting her due to recent events surrounding the lift/DLP sagas. I am always careful too only state the facts. In future I will as advised on here always make very clear my personal Information should not be shared and legal action will follow if it is.
I’m kicking myself for not adding the last bit on to my message to the company but at the same time I’d assume a company would adhere to GDPR.

Reactions: 15
I’m kicking myself for not adding the last bit on to my message to the company but at the same time I’d assume a company would adhere to GDPR.
Just complain to ico then that makes 2 complaints about same thing.
Include copy of messages you sent to brands and copy of message meldrums sent to you.

Reactions: 8
Grabby probably thinks the GDPR is the new road she uses to travel from their villaaaaggge to the big city for a mooch and a Pizza Express of dreams.

*wee Aberdeen joke 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I can almost feel this happening... Another social media break for her own mental health.... Aka, hide until it blows over and she can swerve being accountable yet again.

At least the kids have their share of the earnings since she started this gig right.... Right?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.