Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this straight..... I can see what's happened in the main.... But back to the person /people who received a Facebook message via Rebecca Meldrums Facebook account, are they on tattle?
Yes if taken at face value. One came on abs said their friend had a message then few posts later made the connection to b.box.
Then another user said she had the same message from RM connected it to a boutique (I am still not clear which one).

Reactions: 3
So let me get this straight..... I can see what's happened in the main.... But back to the person /people who received a Facebook message via Rebecca Meldrums Facebook account, are they on tattle?

More like Toni the Tiger! 🐯🐯🐯 Sure going to be a 'Frostie ' atmosphere on that rig next trip.... 🤔
Yes, @JustAnotherUserName on here was contacted by RM and suspects it was Bloom Boutique who passed her details on

Jwood on Instagram who is having a beef with Matty “Tiger Woods” Maxwell doesn’t seem to be here but her friend is, posting as @Timewaster19 - it would appear Bunker Box have passed her info on to the Meldrums......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thankyou!
I was getting confused. Two in one, bloody hell. Of course the matty is a bit of a loose canon by the looks of it. Pat better watch himself next shift.... 👀😕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m far too invested. I’m too hyped to sleep now. I hope Mrs Meldrum is feeling as excited as we are. Or should I say panicky? Jeez what a start to the week she’s got in the morning. Merry Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t wait to see who she blames for this because I guarantee it won’t be herself ! Typical narcissistic behaviour message someone because how dare they try to spoil her chances without any thought to those daft enough to have given her info she will do whatever it takes not to take blame , this Maxwell really is being daft defending Meldrum he clearly doesn’t know them as well as he thinks !

Reactions: 10
I’m far too invested. I’m too hyped to sleep now. I hope Mrs Meldrum is feeling as excited as we are. Or should I say panicky? Jeez what a start to the week she’s got in the morning. Merry Christmas 😂
It wouldn’t be Christmas without an unholy duck up by the Meldrum muppets.
And this is a COLOSSAL bleeping mess.

she’s a DIRECTOR of a ltd company. She’s obtained PERSONAL information ILLEGALLY and has used that information to track people down on Facebook and send them ridiculous messages, in the hope of trying to intimidate and silence them?! What was she thinking?!
im astounded at her complete lack of self control and her absolute arrogance.
If she genuinely believes that there is an issue that needs to be addressed then go via the appropriate channels. You think you need the police or lawyers involved? Go get them. Let them speak on your behalf.
She never ever ever learns does she?
It’s embarrassing on so many levels. I wouldn’t trust her to tie her own shoe laces, let alone run a company - this just proves how woefully ignorant she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
It wouldn’t be Christmas without an unholy duck up by the Meldrum muppets.
And this is a COLOSSAL bleeping mess.

she’s a DIRECTOR of a ltd company. She’s obtained PERSONAL information ILLEGALLY and has used that information to track people down on Facebook and send them ridiculous messages, in the hope of trying to intimidate and silence them?! What was she thinking?!
im astounded at her complete lack of self control and her absolute arrogance.
If she genuinely believes that there is an issue that needs to be addressed then go via the appropriate channels. You think you need the police or lawyers involved? Go get them. Let them speak on your behalf.
She never ever ever learns does she?
It’s embarrassing on so many levels. I wouldn’t trust her to tie her own shoe laces, let alone run a company - this just proves how woefully ignorant she is.
Spot on 👍

I don't think Matty will want to pull Lee's cracker 😂
Maybe he really does and that’s why he is jumping to their defence ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t wait to see who she blames for this because I guarantee it won’t be herself ! Typical narcissistic behaviour message someone because how dare they try to spoil her chances without any thought to those daft enough to have given her info she will do whatever it takes not to take blame , this Maxwell really is being daft defending Meldrum he clearly doesn’t know them as well as he thinks !
Do we actually think we are going to hear anything from the meldrums .

Give it a few days she will be home and there will be a story from her being in smyths

Reactions: 2
Heh don't worry, her favourite day is Monday. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Do we actually think we are going to hear anything from the meldrums .
Maybe they will disappear for a few weeks , or their will be a re enactment if the I am at the end of my tether snot and tears and rock bottom ( poor grandad ) or maybe more two finger or 🖕 only thing certain is that it will not be her fault !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
tearful trolls rant from Rebecca...
Or a post about how she’s taking a few weeks off to enjoy Christmas with her main man belter bad boy Lee.....
Apart from he will be on a rig in the north sea for Christmas, away from his gurls because he had to go back to work because of their massive cock ups.
Merry Christmas Meldrums. Don't worry, I'm sure the Tivoli will be doing fiver tickets for a panto again this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Great well that’s my entertainment tomorrow then and until one of the insta mum huns f up. It’s been a brilliant weekend in here. Night all and THANK YOU

Reactions: 16
I work, as I’m sure many of you do , for a large global company. We are literally dragged through gdpr and data security training on the regular. Ultimately any breaches result in mega fines not to mention arse kickings, bad press & loss of confidence in the markets. Our directors are liable. It’s a company, these idiots are running companies under the same laws. They don’t get to pick and choose. Live by the sword and all that ... Can you imagine big international director man (or woman) hunting down hackers who leaked customer data via facebook to say stop that please that or I’ll phone the police. Jesus Christ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.