Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the time she used to do her own gel nails , now it’s free , the lady who does them should give away some of gifted nails to someone local to cheer them up this Christmas, if you can give to them greedy you can help others 🤨
I'm baffled why the lady keeps giving her free nails. Has she boosted her business that much as you would have to live very local.

Reactions: 14
Ohhhhh dear....

free trip to Disney
In November
With the kids
To promote a clothing line

Bet Mrs Meldrum is SEETHING this morning seeing Ash Reid getting gifted a Disney trip!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He’s been very quiet, I wonder if he’s had his phone confiscated? 🤔😂
Just like back in January when he was 'taking a back step'? 😂😂😂
But really they'd had an argument over the good times he was posting on a night out whilst she was at home pouting and showing a very sick P? Even thinking of her stories filmed that night sickens me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Remember the time she used to do her own gel nails , now it’s free , the lady who does them should give away some of gifted nails to someone local to cheer them up this Christmas, if you can give to them greedy you can help others 🤨
I’m currently training to be a nail tech and I will be offering mums of children with complex needs free treatments as they are far more deserving than this lazy 🐄 don’t get what the salon gets out of itI certainly wouldn’t be going there 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm baffled why the lady keeps giving her free nails. Has she boosted her business that much as you would have to live very local.
It’s never been confirmed she gets them for free, only speculation. I don’t see how the salon would benefit from the advertising as only very local followers would go there.
Perhaps grabby gets a mates rate discount which is fair enough. I go to my friends salon and she gives me discount but I always make it up with a big tip 😊 (think grabby would do this?🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s never been confirmed she gets them for free, only speculation. I don’t see how the salon would benefit from the advertising as only very local followers would go there.
Perhaps grabby gets a mates rate discount which is fair enough. I go to my friends salon and she gives me discount but I always make it up with a big tip 😊 (think grabby would do this?🤣)
exact same thing could be said for her gifted gym membership and obviously gifted PT sessions. no obvious reason for her to have been provided with these, she’s bleeping useless at promoting them,tries to cover it up as much as possible and the gym/Rami are only going to benefit if they get an increase in revenue because of it which is highly unlikely for independent local businesses where you have to physically go to the premises in order to get the service (in contrast to her advertising for a nationally available company that sells its products online for example)
Only thing I can assume is that she knew Ben Kilner (part owner of the gym and one time Olympic snowboarder) vaguely from Uni and contacted him to beg for a freebie in return for promotion on her Instagram page which he blindly accepted because he had a new business to try and push sales for?

Reactions: 10
exact same thing could be said for her gifted gym membership and obviously gifted PT sessions. no obvious reason for her to have been provided with these, she’s bleeping useless at promoting them,tries to cover it up as much as possible and the gym/Rami are only going to benefit if they get an increase in revenue because of it which is highly unlikely for independent local businesses where you have to physically go to the premises in order to get the service (in contrast to her advertising for a nationally available company that sells its products online for example)
Only thing I can assume is that she knew Ben Kilner (part owner of the gym and one time Olympic snowboarder) vaguely from Uni and contacted him to beg for a freebie in return for promotion on her Instagram page which he blindly accepted because he had a new business to try and push sales for?
Yeah that while non-declaration of PT is an odd one. We will see if she continues after Dec as that has been a year since the gym membership has been “gifted”.
I think her and Ben were in the same year at school or a year apart and were “mates” 🙄 so have her a freebie. I cant see the gym gaining any custom from it but probably aren’t loosing out over it and she probs spends the monthly membership in amino slushes (Unless that’s another backhander from Rami 🤣)

then again perhaps they are loosing business as if I lived in banchory I would NOT be going there if tweedle dum or tweedled dee were there twating about!

Reactions: 10
I think the unit has lost a lot of clients since the council run gym opened in Banchory. The unit is very image based. The council once doesn't actually offer much less and is much cheaper. And it has a pool and squash courts. No hair or nails though, but who the hell goes to the gym for that 🙄

Reactions: 15
Has Becky said anything about the MOD and Tattle hoohaa? I've not seen anything. I would have thought she'd be seething. Unless she doesn't want any attention on her because she herself has a Tattle account?
🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah that while non-declaration of PT is an odd one. We will see if she continues after Dec as that has been a year since the gym membership has been “gifted”.
I think her and Ben were in the same year at school or a year apart and were “mates” 🙄 so have her a freebie. I cant see the gym gaining any custom from it but probably aren’t loosing out over it and she probs spends the monthly membership in amino slushes (Unless that’s another backhander from Rami 🤣)

then again perhaps they are loosing business as if I lived in banchory I would NOT be going there if tweedle dum or tweedled dee were there twating about!
Did anything happen with the non declaring of the gym stuff? She went ages and ages no labeling and she still doesn't do it each time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Has Becky said anything about the MOD and Tattle hoohaa? I've not seen anything. I would have thought she'd be seething. Unless she doesn't want any attention on her because she herself has a Tattle account?
🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
She would be absolutely insane to be another bandwagon jumper like some of her ex-scammermum colleagues. Her own fall from grace also involved Candice, so unless she wants it all dragged up again best thing she can do is to say nothing.

Plus she’s also has fake reviews on Amazon for her books that directly links back to her own Amazon store/account under the fake name Lucy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
And we strongly suspect she posts on here AND on her own IG account as a 'troll'.... Keeping herself relevant.... Too late for that. They're all bad as as one another, so far up their own arse holes, they can see out their own nostrils!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think penalties should be handed out to these people for misleading their followers/consumers. If they had to pay a £50 fine for every story or post that was not labeled correctly, misleading or info hidden then it would make them accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Shame really, I used to enjoy Instagram but every single person I follow now has lost their appeal as all they seem to do is try and sell me tit in sneaky, underhand ways. “So many of you guys asking where I got this from so I’ve added a link” bleeping duck off the lot of them! Can they not find more dignified ways of making money? Ones where they’re not selling their families privacy and childhoods. They are all selling really similar stuff too and couldn’t give two hoots about it in real life, it’s quite sickening really.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Don’t think I have ever seen a meldrum thread move so slowly we usually fly through them. God she is even boring us to death now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Definitely think she’s had a warning......been marking ad a lot more recently.

Reactions: 15
Shame really, I used to enjoy Instagram but every single person I follow now has lost their appeal as all they seem to do is try and sell me tit in sneaky, underhand ways. “So many of you guys asking where I got this from so I’ve added a link” bleeping duck off the lot of them! Can they not find more dignified ways of making money? Ones where they’re not selling their families privacy and childhoods. They are all selling really similar stuff too and couldn’t give two hoots about it in real life, it’s quite sickening really.
Totally agree
Can not abide ad after ad once they start and become fake - sincerity gone and all the focus is on £££ - I unfollow. I used to enjoy so many accounts but this ad thing drives me nuts!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe people still want to work with her.
I can’t believe she is still pursuing this ‘insta-fame’ thing, knowing that anyone she works with is going to find out about her (and if they have anything about them, actually give a sh*t!) - I’ve said it before, but I’d just be so embarrassed that it wouldn’t be worth it for me 🙈

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.