Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of tit she keeps for a girl boss working from home 🙄. What she threw out from the floor of that wardrobe was obscene, just goes to show she pays for nothing as respects duck all of any of her belongings. If she'd had to work for things she appreciate things.

She doesn't know half the crap she has....never mind the pink jacket.. did anyone spy the gifted elemis in the drawer?

Hearing her patting herself on the back, she's really no clue about work and effort has she? It's almost childlike naivety. What an absolute fanny at times.

On a nice note, I can still remember the excitement of changing bedrooms, then seeing your sister in your old one and it looking so much nicer you wanted it back again. It was lovely to see the girls happy and excited. 😊

Reactions: 21
The ”office” looked as bad as the lipstick

Can we take a moment to look at her drawers full of or tit and ”pr”
Tell us again about your guilt for the kids wanting plastic toys Rebecca 🤔

Reactions: 10
I hadn't realised this - what the bloody hell? Fair enough, raise money for a charity...but it's clear it's to make herself look better (less racist, presumably). Can't you just link the actual charity? Selfish to the max, not an altruistic bone in her so so rammed body. And how dare she call it "fundraising" - a couple of shout outs on stories class as fundraising nowadays?

And another thought - did anyone catch the make of her boots today? 🙄
On the charity page you can set up your own JustGiving page to raise money for them. However........... most people who have done that have had an event, done a kilt walk etc, not just asked folk to donate in their name !! My Dad had a great saying for folk like Rebeca "She has to be Bride at the wedding and Corpse at the funeral" - its all about her. Not a charitable bone in her body. I am sure her management had a hand in suggesting this after her whole gift card for 100K followers debacle.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just seen this comment. Between that and the wide shots of the house.... what a pair of twats, but of course we are responsible for any leaks on personal details! They have leaked every single detail themselves, from schools, addresses, when people aren’t there to when lee is offshore. Notice how other big accounts we don’t know what the outside of their houses look like 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What a load of tit she keeps for a girl boss working from home 🙄. What she threw out from the floor of that wardrobe was obscene, just goes to show she pays for nothing as respects duck all of any of her belongings. If she'd had to work for things she appreciate things.

She doesn't know half the crap she has....never mind the pink jacket.. did anyone spy the gifted elemis in the drawer?

Hearing her patting herself on the back, she's really no clue about work and effort has she? It's almost childlike naivety. What an absolute fanny at times.

On a nice note, I can still remember the excitement of changing bedrooms, then seeing your sister in your old one and it looking so much nicer you wanted it back again. It was lovely to see the girls happy and excited. 😊
Childlike naivety sums it up. It’s just a bit cringey to listen to her going on about building the beds MYSELF, moving everything MYSELF. It’s pretty standard stuff people would do on an average weekend or whatever. Have a sticker for your hard work though Reb. Your bastards are very proud of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just seen this comment. Between that and the wide shots of the house.... what a pair of twats, but of course we are responsible for any leaks on personal details! They have leaked every single detail themselves, from schools, addresses, when people aren’t there to when lee is offshore. Notice how other big accounts we don’t know what the outside of their houses look like 🤷‍♀️
Don't worry she has Rami on speed dial incase anybody (or any deer) try and break in.

• Haha
Anyone else notice the 'character pyjamas/clothes!' With labels still on and what looked like the proof for mummy and me book getting chucked in the bin liner 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Bullshit that she has only put her Christmas gifts on insta so girls can’t see. She did it to get her swipe ups. Lying twit.

What the hell is going on with Pat’s hair. It had been cut horribly 😂😂.

not wanting to stick up for him but I am not a dog person and wouldn’t have stroked the dog either 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Childlike naivety sums it up. It’s just a bit cringey to listen to her going on about building the beds MYSELF, moving everything MYSELF. It’s pretty standard stuff people would do on an average weekend or whatever. Have a sticker for your hard work though Reb. Your bastards are very proud of you!
Let's club together for a reward chart for Lee's babe.:

Tidying up behind yourself ✔
Being accountable ✔
Be considerate to others ✔
No tapping with your nails on videos ✔
No moaning ✔
No lying ✔
No begging ✔
Being honest ✔
Playing nicely with your bastards ✔

She'd not last a day! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
For some reason i scrolled to check if her “apology”post was still up. The comments have been turned off and i am sure her caption has been edited but i can’t check for the ‘edited’ note as she has closed comments.
F88F131A-0E6B-4069-AF93-45641A1F3B12.jpeg

Amended or not, that post is still not and never has been a true reflection of what happened. She never has apologised. Her 'duck you' behaviours immediately to the comments on the video and in the days after before it was finally removed were appalling, The lying about how long it was up for are still in that post.
For a reminder to anyone that didn't know, the facts are the comment was unacceptable: it was one of her group that said it not the misleading 'in the background': the fact that Lee was filming and the fact that she reacted to the comment in the video thus hearing it remain the truth. There's no getting away from it, time has not forgiven the actions of either of them.

Reactions: 16
Now now, that's no way to speak about his wife... 🙄
had to put the bed together all by herself ! Poor bairn she seriously been overprotected if she thinks this is praiseworthy ! my granddaughter moved home recently with a 1 yr old and a very daft Doberman dog , her landlord helped her move the furniture from one home to the other but she then had to put everything in its place all by herself and not one complaint she just so grateful to move from a upstairs flat into a home she won’t leave her baby with anyone because she has to put her into childcare so she can work so when she isn’t working spends every minute with her I watch her struggling to make ends meet despite her partner working 10 days on and 3 days off he works wherever he can so can be in Scotland one month Ireland the next seeing Rebecca complaining and moaning infuriates me and I am aware that there are many young girls in similar positions,possibly feeling that they are failing because of these influencers and their unrealistic lifestyles , i have donated some money today to help local group provide free Christmas dinner for families not able to afford one , and to give the bairns a small gift , those people that cook, and serve , dress up for the bairns try to make a good day for them do so voluntarily that is true caring , mentioning local charities is nit the same thing clearly her parents have never set an example to her , never helped her to understand how very fortunate she was/is she is utterly self absorbed I can’t bear her and don’t understand her followers they must be like her or very loyal !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What a blooming mess her office was.
She just throws clothes on the floor.
So many freebies.
We didrnt see the new office room after so assume it still a huge mess/dumping ground.

Reactions: 5
When S was being shown her new bedroom, I noticed Lee seemed not as OTT as usual. Very subdued and probably kernackered. As they were leaving the room he said,

"I didn't know you were filming'.

Welcome to real life without the filters sheep. Instagram fake fuckery in one very telling scene.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her latest insta stories cheers to a full nights sleep! What she really means Lee’s just home so he can be up all night with poppy while she sleeps 🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.