Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused

She doesn’t want to put any Christmas stuff on her you tube channel incase the girls or their friends see it.... fine. So what’s the difference with having it all over Instagram stories?! If the girls have Internet access - which they obviously do, despite her claims that they only use the ipad for reading eggs - then what makes her think they won’t find her Instagram page?! Does she honestly believe that school kids that Safiyah knows won’t have looked up her Instagram page?!!

If she doesn’t want her kids or their mates to see her content online - on any platform- then quite simply don’t put that content out online at all!!!!!

But then she wouldn’t be able to rip the arse out of the affiliate links like she has today...... greedy bastard.

Love that she’s so concerned about kids seeing present ideas but doesn’t care a damn about pedophiles salivating over the thousands of images of her kids that she has no problems putting online for all the world to see.

As thick as tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't like today's gift guide. Not enough info on what the products are or prices. Why doesn't she just admit it's insta only so she can cash in on the swipe ups?! I'm assuming they all lead to Smyths (though I haven't checked), meaning she could stand to earn commission on any and all purchases made by her followers on that site prior to Christmas day?! Well timed, Edgalicious, given the 30 day cookies. Sneakier than we give her credit for. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How is sharing a room with one of her sisters going to help poppy sleep better? She tried everything... For one night! Maybe get an appointment with a sleep consultant I don't know, that would probably be the best she could do now instead of bothering doctors with silly assumptions and sleep studies.

What the F is that gift guide??? 😂 That's not a guide!! That's just aff linking random kids stuff, seriously the sheep need to see an eye doctor if they are still falling for this crap. She really forgot how to make content, it's all about getting money and nothing else, no effort at all

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How is sharing a room with one of her sisters going to help poppy sleep better? She tried everything... For one night! Maybe get an appointment with a sleep consultant I don't know, that would probably be the best she could do now instead of bothering doctors with silly assumptions and sleep studies.

What the F is that gift guide??? 😂 That's not a guide!! That's just aff linking random kids stuff, seriously the sheep need to see an eye doctor if they are still falling for this crap. She really forgot how to make content, it's all about getting money and nothing else, no effort at all
She needs to stop flogging a dead horse and just accept that Poppy is a toddler who isn’t a very good sleeper. That’s it. No big drama, no underlying medical issues, no restless legs. Just a kid that isn’t great at sleeping - like thousands of other kids!!
Accept it and just move the duck on.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So has she been gifted all the stuff she is aff linking on her stories?! Not having to spend any money on the girls for Christmas?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I don't like today's gift guide. Not enough info on what the products are or prices. Why doesn't she just admit it's insta only so she can cash in on the swipe ups?! I'm assuming they all lead to Smyths (though I haven't checked), meaning she could stand to earn commission on any and all purchases made by her followers on that site prior to Christmas day?! Well timed, Edgalicious, given the 30 day cookies. Sneakier than we give her credit for. Disgusting.
All Amazon links.. think they have 30 day cookies as well and as so many people use Amazon for lots of items over Christmas she is maxing out the potential of those cookies ......swipe up to see where shite is from ......forget about cookies......go and order books, dvd heck even printer ink etc and whoopee Mrs M is cashing in.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So has she been gifted all the stuff she is aff linking on her stories?! Not having to spend any money on the girls for Christmas?
No think she just wants as many people as possible to have cookies in their phone with Black Friday coming up so Grabby can make some ice cream money, that’s why she doesn’t say where anything is from. So no one can actually make an informed choice if the want use her swipe up for something she hasn’t purchased or not.

The hairband is from H&M kids section if anyone is interested I got it weeks ago.

She has a cheek posting all those AF links then posting about the local charity that all it looks like she done was clear out a few old stained clothes from Poppy’s “chester draws”!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I don’t know why they didn’t give her the room with the ensuite in the first place, making that into an office seemed very strange and a waste of a bathroom, especially with S. being the eldest 🤔
Im sure I remember in the "we've moved into the house of dreams" *come Check out murder mansion* tour she said s didn't want that room

Done all my shopping for Xmas so chanced a look, all amazon apart from the headband that was h&m 😊
Quick tattlers! We haven't given her anymore ideas to try 're poppy sleeping, switching her room (which I'm sure someone here mentioned a while ago!) Was the last thing for her to try! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Lee was at gymtots with Poppy this morning at the new sports centre. No sign of Beggy. Probably getting rammed at the unit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus wept Rebecca! You need a new hairdresser I haven’t seen streaks like that in someone’s hair since the early 80’s. You’ll be getting it cut into a mullet style next. Sorry but it’s a dry mess. Seriously Reb start conditioning with Olaplex and then sort your colourist out I don’t know how your hair isn’t breaking off I really don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She needs to stop flogging a dead horse and just accept that Poppy is a toddler who isn’t a very good sleeper. That’s it. No big drama, no underlying medical issues, no restless legs. Just a kid that isn’t great at sleeping - like thousands of other kids!!
Accept it and just move the duck on.
Exactly this ! My five year old was an amazing sleeper til coming up 2 then woke at least once a night and was up at 5 every morning for 3 years .Shes only recently started sleeping without waking and sleeps 8-7.
Get over yourself woman !

No think she just wants as many people as possible to have cookies in their phone with Black Friday coming up so Grabby can make some ice cream money, that’s why she doesn’t say where anything is from. So no one can actually make an informed choice if the want use her swipe up for something she hasn’t purchased or not.

The hairband is from H&M kids section if anyone is interested I got it weeks ago.

She has a cheek posting all those AF links then posting about the local charity that all it looks like she done was clear out a few old stained clothes from Poppy’s “chester draws”!
Ice cream money lol

Guys she’s SO tired today!!

Reactions: 10
Probably late to the party but am I missing something. Why would a bedroom change make the child sleep? I remember F being exactly the same so it’s clearly a behavioural/personality thing with the girls rather than there being any under lying problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I am a sleep consultant and have offered her help twice which she’s turned down. Fair enough of course but I’m sure I could help sort her sleeping out, and trying things for one night will have absolutely no effect, it’s a whole routine, comforting method shift which is needed, and some consistency!

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Going by her latest story it seems lee isn’t a dog lover.
I really hope they don’t get a dog.
that poor dog is just needing a pet

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Still dont get this gift guide only on Instagram... I know she doesnt want the girlies to see ,, but if it's just a general gift guide different categories surely it wouldnt impact the girls if they were to come across it ... what does she keep the argos/smyths catalogue away from them so they wouldnt see any possible presents. Sure if they come across it she could explain the meaning behind a gift guide.

Also hinting for new dubarry's yet again are we
My hunter wellies from 2011 have a small crack in them maybe I'll see if I can get #gifted

Reactions: 14
Going by her latest story it seems lee isn’t a dog lover.
I really hope they don’t get a dog.
that poor dog is just needing a pet
To be fair, he does have crackers in his hand I think thats why the dog is sitting so close. If isn’t a dog lover then fair enough, we all know it’s Reb who is desperate for a pooch, Lee has no say in the matter, what Rebby wants Rebby gets! Poor doormat Lee will be left to walk it everyday though whilst taking the ferrel one with him 🙄🙄

On another note Reb says the room change was the last thing to try as she has now tried everything? Hmmm how about changing houses ? 🤣 if I remember correctly Poppy slept like a dream in the old house! I remember she said Poppy was sleeping all night from a very young age and I was in a sleep deprived jealous haze as my baby the same age was waking numerous times a night! Serves her right for boasting I say! And now my 2 year sleeps all night for 12 hours (oh and I still get some me time when he naps) 😇 cheers Reb!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Looks like Granny Cannon is as much of a tight bastard as her daughter and doesn’t put her heating on - judging by Lee sitting there with his coat on, zipped up! His hair is cracking me up - think he needs to see a barber!!!!
Creasing that she’s worn her Dubarry boots to walk the 100 yards to her Mums house. What a thrilling existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Clear your cookies darlings

Settings>safari>clear history and mobile data

Sorry only know IPhones.

Reactions: 15
Bad boy belter Meld looks seriously fed up and pissed off in her latest stories. Couldn't even muster a smile for the camera as he is engrossed in his phone.

I would be really annoyed and embarrassed if my husband behaved like that at my parents house.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.