Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OliviaPope

This one was my favourite!!

C77E7E9B-BAB4-40DC-98C7-14515B1E012A.jpeg

When was the last time these two goons actually paid for a holiday?? The wet week in Tenerife in February nearly 2 years ago!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

montydonfc

VIP Member
Grabby probably thinks the GDPR is the new road she uses to travel from their villaaaaggge to the big city for a mooch and a Pizza Express of dreams.

*wee Aberdeen joke 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
For anyone confused so far.. someone complained to bunker box re Meldrum.
Bunker box told Meldrum who had complained, this breaking privacy laws.
Meldrum messaged the person who complained. Person posts on insta and bunker box stupidly jump in to cry troll and deflect their actions. I think that’s it? Fuck me like this is major.

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she just take poppy into her bed with her, I know it’s not what you are “supposed” to do but my 2 year old is still in his cot in our room 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve taken the side off, he feels happy in the room with us and if he needs a cuddle he just gets up and snuggles in with me.
I LOVE those little cuddles, I don’t care what I’m supposed to do 🤷🏻‍♀️ He feels secure.
He’s happy, I’m happy, my husband is happy and we all sleep.

• Heart

InstaLurk

VIP Member
I hope she messages me, I’ll have a field day with her. She is SO STUPID. Does she have the same advisers as Prince Andrew?! 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
could you imagine the dirty talk in that bedroom tonight 🙉🙈

“hit that like baby... oh yeah... press post PRESS IT... LEE PRESS IT!!!
Oh yes babeeeeee you belter...
Tap it Tap it, tap the Like babe...ADD THE SWIPE UP YES YES!!!!”

shit Poppy is awake 🙄

Ohhhhhh you like these leggings DONT YOU LEE? TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU LIKE MY LEGGINGS!!!!!!

Oh aye babe, I love those leggings. Swipe up! Swipe up! Swipe uuuuuuppppppppppp!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
And for the meldrums next trick pat brings out a cook book
lol!

Lee Meldrum - Soupy Curry & Other Meals

“oooocha beastie- it’s Barry Baltic ooootside tha day, so whit ya need is a right good meal ta set ya up! I make affa Bonny cakes, crackin soups and ma specialty is showin ya how I make 1 pork chop feed a family of 5, and still have left overs for tomorra! It’s a belter of an idea and I canna wait fir ya tae try it oooot yerselfs! YA PEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Hpritch1

How is sharing a room with one of her sisters going to help poppy sleep better? She tried everything... For one night! Maybe get an appointment with a sleep consultant I don't know, that would probably be the best she could do now instead of bothering doctors with silly assumptions and sleep studies.

What the F is that gift guide??? 😂 That's not a guide!! That's just aff linking random kids stuff, seriously the sheep need to see an eye doctor if they are still falling for this crap. She really forgot how to make content, it's all about getting money and nothing else, no effort at all
I am a sleep consultant and have offered her help twice which she’s turned down. Fair enough of course but I’m sure I could help sort her sleeping out, and trying things for one night will have absolutely no effect, it’s a whole routine, comforting method shift which is needed, and some consistency!

• Wow
Reactions: 34

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Ohhhhh dear....

free trip to Disney
In November
With the kids
To promote a clothing line

Bet Mrs Meldrum is SEETHING this morning seeing Ash Reid getting gifted a Disney trip!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Stop using your FUCKING child as a FUCKING prop you FUCKING pair of arse holes!!!!!

And breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Ok when meldrums 1st mentioned worthy charity I checked then has she donated herself as many followers have.
No money given from meldrums.
Then someone said she set up separate fundraising page.
There s other locals near her normal people who have done runs and raised hundreds.
Meldrums raised £37 between 7 people.
There's no donation from herself to kick start it.

Yet on the main page says Rebecca meldrum £37 making her look better than she is.
Once again using her followers making her look good and just like the charity run raising very little.

She at best donated a few old small stained clothes of poppys she couldn't sell or cheaper branded items.
There is not a single charitable bone in Mrs Meldrums body. She couldn’t give a shit about anyone but herself and sure as shit hadn’t got any interest in supporting charities.

she uses charity and the plight of others for 1 thing - to boost her own image and for self promotion. That’s it. She thinks she’s being clever - mention a charity in the run up to Christmas, try to pretend that she cares. Biggest crock of shit.

This is a woman who took PAYMENT to visit a food bank, who then filmed herself going out for lunch before visiting a food bank, turned up at the food bank EMPTY HANDED and then proceeded to look down her nose at those using the food bank.

she’s gross.

• Angry
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m confused

She doesn’t want to put any Christmas stuff on her you tube channel incase the girls or their friends see it.... fine. So what’s the difference with having it all over Instagram stories?! If the girls have Internet access - which they obviously do, despite her claims that they only use the ipad for reading eggs - then what makes her think they won’t find her Instagram page?! Does she honestly believe that school kids that Safiyah knows won’t have looked up her Instagram page?!!

If she doesn’t want her kids or their mates to see her content online - on any platform- then quite simply don’t put that content out online at all!!!!!

But then she wouldn’t be able to rip the arse out of the affiliate links like she has today...... greedy bastard.

Love that she’s so concerned about kids seeing present ideas but doesn’t care a damn about pedophiles salivating over the thousands of images of her kids that she has no problems putting online for all the world to see.

As thick as shit.

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
it was so bad! Lee looked completely pissed off and utterly unimpressed with the whole thing. Rebecca pretending to be all “la de da, look at what I’ve done, isn’t it so lovely girls?!” Which is clearly gripping Lee’s shit no end! The awkward question from Safiyah and Rebecca saying “oh Daddy’s just being cheeky” and then Lee’s little passive aggressive “oh, I didn’t realise you were filming there” ——as they awkwardly shuffle past each other and his mother on the landing!!

THIS is the real Mr & Mrs Meldrum!!!!!
Between that and him being so awful to the dog yesterday, he seems like a right miserable shit bag! I wonder if she’s confiscated his Haribo or something?

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
If I hadn’t seen my husband for 2 weeks and he wanted to go to bed, I’d put the toddler down for a nap and join him!
I wouldn’t punt him off to the shop and start moving furniture 😂 we’d be moving the furniture a much more fun way that’s for sure!

• Haha

Fathead

VIP Member
I work, as I’m sure many of you do , for a large global company. We are literally dragged through gdpr and data security training on the regular. Ultimately any breaches result in mega fines not to mention arse kickings, bad press & loss of confidence in the markets. Our directors are liable. It’s a company, these idiots are running companies under the same laws. They don’t get to pick and choose. Live by the sword and all that ... Can you imagine big international director man (or woman) hunting down hackers who leaked customer data via facebook to say stop that please that or I’ll phone the police. Jesus Christ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32