Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Fuck me Rebecca you FUCKED UP. Multiple times over multiple things not just the racist comment left in your vlog. You fuck up all time. The ASA/CMA are processing all your shit and they are cracking down on you. What happens to normal people in normal work places when they fuck up too much? THEY GET FIRED.
But yeah you wouldn’t know that because you’ve never worked a day in your life.

Stop acting like the wholesome mummy vlogger trying to do the best by your kids. Your mask slips far too often with your two fingers up and your sarky comments. You clearly resent your kids from all the vlogs over the years of you moaning about them. I don’t know any other parent who moans as much as you and you put it ONLINE 😱😱

I know you know who I am I’ve said it too many times. You will have read here that I have messaged companies who decide to work with you.
You likely know who most of us bastards are on here .. come at us. I’m sure none of us would hesitate to sit you on your arse and take you to court you spoilt little brat.

And...... breathe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
So Lee has just finished a night shift and come home after two weeks away and is straight into rearranging pretty much the entire upstairs layout of the house after doing the food shop. I know what my husband would have said!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Fathead

VIP Member
Translation:

Dear random stranger on the internet , I have sourced your details illegally to hunt you down online to tell you that if you don’t speak nice about me or if you dare disagree with my opinions or approaches , I am going to mr police man . Don’t make me do that. Tell me why you don’t like me so that I can make a video proving you wrong. Ok bye.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Awhenny

VIP Member
Totally, but, he is just off nightshift and the day he arrives home he has too flip 4 bedrooms?? I would be pissed off too. Why the rush, why couldnt it wait till another day? Get home, spend some time with the kids and be comfy. Not food shopping, visit in laws and then move 4 rooms about.

Reactions: 31

G&TGal

The comments posted on Instagram by a director of The Bunker Box to the lady who had been contacted make uneasy reading.

Calling someone on Instagram a low life and saying he has spoken to RM who has allegedly said this person who RM sent a direct message to is "full of shit causing trouble" is hardly helping the Meldrums case.

I really do hope that those who have been contacted will submit complaints to ICO and take this to the full extent of the law. It is too easy to say 'water off a ducks back' and 'I just ignored it as it didn't bother me'.

If a company shares data in this manner it has to be dealt with - swiftly and effectively to ensure they NEVER do this again.

Imagine a young or more vulnerable person contacting a company they had spent their very hard earned money with to reasonably point out their disappointment at a collaboration with a blogger / vlogger / instamum who has been in the National Press for her behaviour which may not fit with the perceived ethos of that company. Take that to the next step and suddenly a direct message appears from that Influencer mentioning police and lawyers and then on a public platform of an Insta Account a 'friend' 'business associate' of the Influencer calls you a 'low life', that you are considered to be 'full of shit' and that your 'email box is full'. That is enough to tip someone over the edge.

Those who are strong enough to report this HAVE to do it, to protect those that simply are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Natgnash

When S was being shown her new bedroom, I noticed Lee seemed not as OTT as usual. Very subdued and probably kernackered. As they were leaving the room he said,

"I didn't know you were filming'.

Welcome to real life without the filters sheep. Instagram fake fuckery in one very telling scene.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
“I won’t be sharing any of what I’ve bought”

well no shit. It’s pretty hard to share when YOU DONT BUY ANYTHING, EVER!!!!!

Those girls will be getting whatever random crap comes through the door In the next few weeks- wait for a few more posts about Symths toy shop, she’s trying her best to get them to gift her stuff!

She’s so boring.

Christmas videos? No thanks Reb. You are about as festive as the Grinch and I’d rather not watch you fake it for the ‘gram.

• Haha
  • Heart

WBlue

Don’t think I have ever seen a meldrum thread move so slowly we usually fly through them. God she is even boring us to death now 🤣

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
Everything they touch nowadays turns to shit. But let's face it, the bunker boy bloke to go online like that and harass (when their company has not been mentioned in the IG post or was it? )... Wow, just wow.
So they've shared personal info to presumably Lee whos either himself or Rebecca herself then messaged that person. I wonder if that's why he lay low and was a moody fuck. He got told, he told her? Mmm, but thrm we don't think she wrote it?
Fucking hell, I've to get up early tomorrow and it's just getting interesting......it's a long day for the Meldrums and not just because Rebeggar got out of her bed early today!! Fucking cocunts.
That kitchen and even the en suite is slipping away through the fake tanned, bejeweled fingers right before our eyes... Oh my fucking lordy lord.

• Heart

Dinosaurlover2019

I’m assuming Matty is reading here 🤣

good evening Matthew. nice to have you on board.

on a fucking Sunday night, I wish she’d plan her cock ups for a Friday.
Mate I’m on mat leave for the second time and have found my people and my place. Ain’t got no time for the instamum life when tattle life is where it’s at

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
How is sharing a room with one of her sisters going to help poppy sleep better? She tried everything... For one night! Maybe get an appointment with a sleep consultant I don't know, that would probably be the best she could do now instead of bothering doctors with silly assumptions and sleep studies.

What the F is that gift guide??? 😂 That's not a guide!! That's just aff linking random kids stuff, seriously the sheep need to see an eye doctor if they are still falling for this crap. She really forgot how to make content, it's all about getting money and nothing else, no effort at all
She needs to stop flogging a dead horse and just accept that Poppy is a toddler who isn’t a very good sleeper. That’s it. No big drama, no underlying medical issues, no restless legs. Just a kid that isn’t great at sleeping - like thousands of other kids!!
Accept it and just move the fuck on.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
A bit of tension in the room swap video 😬
Welcome home lee!
it was so bad! Lee looked completely pissed off and utterly unimpressed with the whole thing. Rebecca pretending to be all “la de da, look at what I’ve done, isn’t it so lovely girls?!” Which is clearly gripping Lee’s shit no end! The awkward question from Safiyah and Rebecca saying “oh Daddy’s just being cheeky” and then Lee’s little passive aggressive “oh, I didn’t realise you were filming there” ——as they awkwardly shuffle past each other and his mother on the landing!!

THIS is the real Mr & Mrs Meldrum!!!!!

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Yip, bet it's mother and sister. Not Lee. But she's not herself that's for sure.
Or maybe she's at another super duper arse licking fake we love each other vlogger get together event, like the time she met Candice Braithwaite and used her the following week 😂😂😂. Maybe she's the 'don't do what I did' case study for would be vloggers. Reb doesn't like travelling remember, so there's got to be something in it for her for her to be away from her 'rock', her man of the moment 🤢. Daddy Cannon sending his girlies away for a treat? Time will tell, you never know, she might surprise us with some actual good content. I'll not hold my breath. 🙄
You can hear Kath in the background of latest insta story when the waiter puts something down on the table.

it will be some lame “press” event tomorrow. If you had arranged a social trip to London with one of your mates, you would have already made plans to do things/looked up places to eat etc - you wouldn’t arrive there and then start asking for recommendations. They will be going to some fake as fuck even tomorrow and will be staying down until Tuesday- when we will get some smarmy “so so lucky to get to go to events and take my best chum along (even though I would push Kath down the stairs if “Aunty” Steph Nagel asked me to) but can’t wait to get back home to my main man Meldrum and my babies, because I’m such a home bird and such an introvert, ARENT I LEE?!?!?”

Right Rebecca- we know you are in London. We’ve seen Covent Garden. You really don’t need to film pointless footage of tube trains..... we have all see a tube train. Get a fucking life

Last edited:
  • Haha

HopTop

I think penalties should be handed out to these people for misleading their followers/consumers. If they had to pay a £50 fine for every story or post that was not labeled correctly, misleading or info hidden then it would make them accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28