Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was a bit of fun that's put the firework up the arse of this thread 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Confirmed as Bunker Box Matthew Maxwell has commented on the Instagram post and is listed on company’s house as a director of the company.
I am really confused by his behaviour if he's innocent as the post doesn't even mention bunker box.

How many people here contacted them?
I imagine it effects more than 2 people.
I never contacted them.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Bunker box is run by 2 guys who LEE WORKS WITH! So yeah - it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if they have passed on private information. Shady bastards. Wonder how friendly they will all be when Bunker Box (a new start up company) is reported over this.........

the Meldrums are like quick sand. They take everyone down around them.

Is that the bunker box guy commenting on the insta post? What a tool!
Can you copy & paste?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I cant believe these companies. Nothing RM does surprises me. I'd pursue it legally under GDPR and harrassment. Lawyer over here! What did rebeggar send in the message?

Reactions: 10
Bunker box is run by 2 guys who LEE WORKS WITH! So yeah - it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if they have passed on private information. Shady bastards. Wonder how friendly they will all be when Bunker Box (a new start up company) is reported over this.........

the Meldrums are like quick sand. They take everyone down around them.

Can you copy & paste?
He s a real charmer

I never contacted them but feel sorry for anyone else who did.
He mentions trolls he's personal freinds of the meldrums.
Maybe it was all a trap as they lead everyone to believe Ibiza trip was them.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
For anyone confused so far.. someone complained to bunker box re Meldrum.
Bunker box told Meldrum who had complained, this breaking privacy laws.
Meldrum messaged the person who complained. Person posts on insta and bunker box stupidly jump in to cry troll and deflect their actions. I think that’s it? duck me like this is major.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
He s a real charmer

I never contacted them but feel sorry for anyone else who did.
He mentions trolls he's personal freinds of the meldrums.
Maybe it was all a trap as they lead everyone to believe Ibiza trip was them.
well, he sounds like a cretin and he’s bleeping himself in the arse by posting like that......

Oh dear. Bet that’s the Meldrums off the Christmas card list!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Which bunker box is it? Because if it’s the one I think it is their stories are funny as duck re confidentiality 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.