Mrs Meldrum #63 She's ruled by the moon and is begging a kitchen to come to her soon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is how much of a dull life these two lead that they are so excited over going for a bleeping coffee we have to get 10 photos and insta stories about it!!! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Jesus they need to get a life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ewwww check her trying to get everyone to go over to Leeā€™s Instagram!! Clearly he needs more of her followers since heā€™s doing the ADs now. Sheā€™s rotten to the core can see right through her šŸ‘€
And itā€™s working he is already up from 27.3 to 27.4. Sneaky snakes they are. šŸ

Reactions: 9
Well they will have dumped the feral one in nursery for the day.

Bugs the crap out of me when she constantly asks for ideas and recommendations on what to do!! Youā€™re suppose to be the ā€œinfluencerā€ beggy - how about using your own brain for a change.

Reactions: 20
Ewwww check her trying to get everyone to go over to Leeā€™s Instagram!! Clearly he needs more of her followers since heā€™s doing the ADs now. Sheā€™s rotten to the core can see right through her šŸ‘€
Youā€™re absolutely right! šŸ™ˆ If she wishes it was on her grid, why doesnā€™t she put it on her grid?! Surely all those following her can see through this too?

And itā€™s working he is already up from 27.3 to 27.4. Sneaky snakes they are. šŸ
How many times do you think she can do that to boost his profile? Surely she canā€™t post every photo with a hint to look at his? Or maybe she can, sheā€™s shameless... šŸ™ˆ

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Ah I have a shite little kitchen but my husband and I both work full time jobs and don't parade our children on the Internet so I can have some pride in that right?! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just followed the link to the old thread.. thisā€™ll be why lee managed to ā€œpass the interviewā€ then ... connections couldnā€™t fill the jobs this time last year apparently and he just swans into one ? šŸ˜‚šŸ„“ 720B6717-A29C-4AB8-B118-F301EC3CDC98.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
When you look at your husband will a new found love......
Figures. Heā€™s now the only one working, her full time child care when heā€™s home, and now heā€™s the influencer flogging the tit nobody needed. Ever šŸ™‚
Makes you fall in love with your husband all over again. Sweet.

A7522DBD-CFFC-41F2-AD63-891170BF7B81.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Just followed the link to the old thread.. thisā€™ll be why lee managed to ā€œpass the interviewā€ then ... connections couldnā€™t fill the jobs this time last year apparently and he just swans into one ? šŸ˜‚šŸ„“View attachment 54468
Also that comment about the rows of fancy cars just sums up my perception of how materialistic that area is (not everyone I realise but it is very much a keeping-up mentality in a LOT of people in oil & gas). My opinion but based on years spending time there . Meldrum s fall squarely into that camp.

Reactions: 17
I really think she needs some counselling or therapy of some sort. She seems so unhappy with her life and if you look at all the things she has, not even including the materialistic things, like a husband who provides for them, 3 beautiful children, family close by willing to help etc etc. She has it sooooo good but she just cannot see it. It's just been so negative recently.

Reactions: 18
I really think she needs some counselling or therapy of some sort. She seems so unhappy with her life and if you look at all the things she has, not even including the materialistic things, like a husband who provides for them, 3 beautiful children, family close by willing to help etc etc. She has it sooooo good but she just cannot see it. It's just been so negative recently.
I think she does have a therapist. Iā€™m sure sheā€™s mentioned it before? Canā€™t think when though

Reactions: 1
Christmas ideas on her stories be prepared for loads of aff links šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not quite sure how Lee is now getting all the #ads now instead of Reb, he was part of the whole racist video, he was aware of the whole DLP fiasco, so how are Company's happy to use Lee and not Reb, when in my book they are both as bad as one another and neither should be getting any #ads

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she does have a therapist. Iā€™m sure sheā€™s mentioned it before? Canā€™t think when though
I think it was a standard issue channel mum one. Think they were all at it, you know, Part of the package . Dealing with how stressful influencer life is and how everyone else is a sad loser but they are really introverts living extrovert lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IntegrityšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. She doesn't know the meaning of the wordšŸ™„. She has no integrity whatsoeveršŸ˜”
20191105_103106.jpg

20191105_103516.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
she has the moon,
the moon and her pretty little rockā€™s tell her when Venus is in retrograde and when Pluto is making her talk out of her ass....urus, thatā€™s all she needs, the movementā€™s of the moon and her bank balance.
more money = happy grabby

Iā€™m now humming the ā€œpretty little thingā€ jingle with the words ā€œPretty Little Rockā€™sā€
šŸ™‚
#influenced

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christmas ideas on her stories be prepared for loads of aff links šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ
She is going to go hell for leather on those "Shopping Guides" aka bombard her sheep with affiliate links day and night. She's going to coin it in!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Also that comment about the rows of fancy cars just sums up my perception of how materialistic that area is (not everyone I realise but it is very much a keeping-up mentality in a LOT of people in oil & gas). My opinion but based on years spending time there . Meldrum s fall squarely into that camp.
I live in a rural area. From my experience, the most loaded people from old money drive around in old bangers and are the most down to earth.

It's the new money in their four by fours that I cannot relate to.

Reactions: 40
Title suggested by @Alightened !!!

continue here. And please donate to Rebeccaā€™s kitchen begging bowl if you have a few thousand to spare!!

#AD #twit #begger #rebegger #grabbymcgrabberson #kitchen #iwantiwant #bastards #bastardrenovations #newthread #oldthreadwasntgoodenough
Bloody brilliant šŸ‘ŒšŸ» šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought it myself and the old thread was JUICY! šŸ˜ Mummy Cannon is a ridiculous woman šŸ˜‚
its utter crap Aberdeen isnā€™t on a high loads of shops empty and loads of houses for sale. Itā€™s still struggling. Donā€™t know if Aberdeen will ever be like Mummy Cannon says it is or the jobs. Huge numbers were paid off lost houses cars wifeā€™s familyā€™s split up because of the downturn in oil and it had a knock on affect with other business pubs clubs restaurants loads shut or went bust. A lot of people didnā€™t save money they just lived the high life and lost the lot.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.