Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Weenosey

In her latest post reb says that the restaurant “never fails to disappoint”! She does realise that’s a criticism doesn’t she?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
“Can we talk about Christmas? Once again we will be following the little poem;
Something I’ve begged, another for free, another for free, another gifted, another begged, another for free, another begged”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

montydonfc

VIP Member
Living by the influencer poem:

something I want..... that I can affiliate link
something I need.... that I can affiliate link
Something to wear.... that I can affiliate link
Something to read.... that I can affiliate link

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

avabella

VIP Member
She keeps reminding me of someone and I could never think who.

Then it hit me. She looks like Jeff Brazier.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
When you look at your husband will a new found love......
Figures. He’s now the only one working, her full time child care when he’s home, and now he’s the influencer flogging the shit nobody needed. Ever 🙂
Makes you fall in love with your husband all over again. Sweet.

A7522DBD-CFFC-41F2-AD63-891170BF7B81.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Youbelter!

I have to say there are many elements of being a stay at home mum that are incredibly draining, gruelling and damn right lonely at times. It’s a 24 hour job and you rarely get breaks. So this part I agree with.

What I don’t understand is how she can put herself in that category? She has a husband there three weeks at a time, two parents helping out, a day in nursery a week and two children in school, TIME to go to the gym nearly every day when lee is home and still dumps the kids when he’s not, TIME to get her nails done and many more leisurely activities. Honestly that is not representative of a standard, stay at home mum. Who the fuck has time for all these gym sessions? The woman is a joke!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Afternoon tattle bastards.
Just popping in to let you all know that I've finally unfollowed Meldrums on Insta and YouTube!
I've never liked the jumped up little twat, but now I refuse to let my accounts count in her subs 😂
Feel quite free!

Anyways, I'm off for a cuppa and a mooch before I pick the girlies up from school

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
You guys I've just won 100 quid!
I’m putting it towards the Bastards Christmas party....
Total coincidence btw... Nothing to see here 😬

#gifted #competition #100000idiots #bastardsxmas #cheekyparty
#theteamofbastards #thebastardgirlies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Pumkinspice

Can’t stop laughing at how funny it is that she just wrote she had a date with her favourite person tonight when posting a picture of herself! Sounds about right! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

MrBull

VIP Member
She mentioned that s got a tablet, no idea how much tablets are though
I hope she’s not bought an expensive one when it’ll only be used for 15 minutes a month on the reading eggs app 😏 She mentioned “prying eyes“ on her you tube earlier too. I don’t get it? How could her kids stumble on you tube when the ONLY thing they do online is use reading eggs. They spend the rest of their time doing wholesome crafts and playing outdoors in the woods. I just don’t understand it? Going to throw it out to the universe to help me solve this conundrum. Got a feeling the universe will throw some bullshit back down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Oldlegend

Good afternoon ya belting bastards!

Is it just me or do any of you other (local) bastards think that any mum (or dad) on their phones at babygroups/cafes/Playgroup’s/parks etc are actually tattle bastards?

So so many times have I wanted to ask a fellow mum (or dad) if they are wee belters.

Can we have a not so secret cheeky signal?
So far my suggestions are;
*sleeves of chunky knit over knuckles*
*bent legs as though horrendously constipated*
*anyone wearing a headband of dreams*
*a click of the heels only when wearing edgy vans*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Boom19

I am quite new to tattle. Came across it after another 'influencer' had a strop that she had a feed. I am also new to Meldrum. Re current stories,
One thing that drives me mad about these people, (and I'm sure it's been said before) is there need to say that anyone who disagrees with them or dislikes them basically has a shit life and loads of issues! Its hilarious.
I have a very happy home, beautiful children, amazing husband, it doesnt stop me finding these people and their need to overshare ridiculous. Tattle is somewhere for like minded people to laugh at there ridiculousness, it's not a den of miserable people speaking untruths. Most of it is commentary on what they put in to the public domain. Dont like it? Don't put it out for everyone to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
My money is on a few "He has to work at Christmas" posts or vlogs, suitably accompanied by some dour, sulky faced stories from Beggy.
Only for him to appear on Christmas eve, sporting a ginger attempt at a beard while Mouse and the guinea pig drag in a bag full of gifted gifts.
"It's a Christmas miracle!" Beggy will say to all the sheep as they tuck into Pavlova and gin. "God bless us everyone".
(Please swipe up for Lee's Santa suit, Pavlova ingredients, gin and, everyone's favourite, leggings)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Shoegal17

Chatty Member
Does she cook? no
does she bake? no
does she craft? no
does she decorate for holidays? no

She has no content because her life has no content. Just gym and endless bitching.
I totally just read your list to the tune of that Alisha Dixon song ‘does he wash up, no he doesn’t wash up’ 🎶🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Spotted this she put on someone's Insta 🙄🙄.
View attachment 56694

Prioritising ourselves 😂😂😂. That's all she ever does.
She’s one of the most selfish, self serving people I have ever come across.

everything she does is for herself. She’s completely and utterly self obsessed!!!

gym visits
PT sessions
Nail appointments
Hair appointments
Tuesdays as “child free day”
Day out/evenings out with no kids
Weekend away with “the girls”
Holidays where she shoves the kids in childcare the entire time

She’s a terrible parent and a horrible, vacuous person.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Clare

VIP Member
New thread title: Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

• Haha
  • Heart

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
61B566BE-371A-4E26-BDAC-BD25F5EAE28D.jpeg

I’m sure everyone who has emailed will get the same message but see above re my reply from white stuff

• Heart
  • Wow