Mrs Meldrum #63 She's ruled by the moon and is begging a kitchen to come to her soon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoom in on poor pops in the background....

β€œWhat is that absolute nugget doing again πŸ™„β€
That actually makes me so sad for poor poppy 😒

yes I sometimes do bits and bobs around the kitchen when my son is having a snack but I will try and have a drink or something to eat myself so I sit with him and chat.

the reality for poppy is her mum would rather have her back turned on her, timer set, 100 pictures taken to pick the best one, horrible filter on, some ridiculous mumbo jumbo about Xmas. Poor kid, all she wants for Xmas is some love and attention.

anyway Reb is now 300 followers away from 100k!! How do you think she will celebrate? I hope the local gift shop have some foil balloons at the ready to gift her. !!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
That actually makes me so sad for poor poppy 😒

yes I sometimes do bits and bobs around the kitchen when my son is having a snack but I will try and have a drink or something to eat myself so I sit with him and chat.

the reality for poppy is her mum would rather have her back turned on her, timer set, 100 pictures taken to pick the best one, horrible filter on, some ridiculous mumbo jumbo about Xmas. Poor kid, all she wants for Xmas is some love and attention.

anyway Reb is now 300 followers away from 100k!! How do you think she will celebrate? I hope the local gift shop have some foil balloons at the ready to gift her. !!
She’s probably already taken the snap shot of it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Batch cooking for when lee is away. Erm you live in the frozen aisle! Plus 2 kids are at school and 1 naps for half the day? Maybe have a cup of tea less and do it then. Try being out at work all week mon - fri buttercup and running a house. Trying to be the perfect housewife is hilarious when you tell a very different story in your stories!
And no I am not knocking stay at home mums - only entitled ones trying to come across as the average busy mum!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Children are more intuitive, observant and in tune with what’s going on than many give them credit for. They (especially the older two) will see their mummy constantly posing for pictures and β€œhi guys” and then see the stroppy, stamp her feet mummy when off camera. It must drive Safiyah up the wall.

I know it’s something I would have really disliked as a child; knowing everything I’m doing is going for thousands to view, heck I’ve just asked my daughter to take of pic now to show just my family and she’s not in the mood so I respected that and left her alone. How anyone can say they’re good parents I don’t know. My children come FIRST. Always! Can they say their children comes before their income and public figure status? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 18
Living by the influencer poem:

something I want..... that I can affiliate link
something I need.... that I can affiliate link
Something to wear.... that I can affiliate link
Something to read.... that I can affiliate link

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Starting to worry I'm becoming a little like reb! 😱 I'm a sahm, rarely can be arsed to cook completely from scratch, and my baby only goes to 2 baby groups as the other days we go to mum and baby workout classes! πŸ˜‚ at least he comes with me to those I guess! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I may have posted this before on another thread but if you look at the guidelines from Ofcom for working with children in broadcast media they make it clear that the child's interests trump the parent's wishes.

Ofcom may be taking over as the new online regulator (when Parliament gets back to normal!) so it's worth putting pressure on MPs etc to make sure the provision that exists already to protect kids on TV etc is also brought into the online world. The criteria are pasted from Ofcom below

1.28 Due care must be taken over the physical and emotional welfare and the dignity of people under eighteen who take part or are otherwise involved in programmes. This is irrespective of any consent given by the participant or by a parent, guardian or other person over the age of eighteen in loco parentis.
1.29 People under eighteen must not be caused unnecessary distress or anxiety by their involvement in programmes or by the broadcast of those programmes.

Reactions: 12
Rehashing a pic from August??! How many selfies does this woman take?! She loves herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think very hard before you answer Pats question! πŸ˜‚ the wrong choice will get you blocked πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahh, see it now. Summer pic.
I did think her hair was different then thought, she's dressed and hair done so obviously filming. Weird to rehash a summer pic when a past Christmas one (apart from the grinch Christmas of 2018) would have been better. πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Starting to worry I'm becoming a little like reb! 😱 I'm a sahm, rarely can be arsed to cook completely from scratch, and my baby only goes to 2 baby groups as the other days we go to mum and baby workout classes! πŸ˜‚ at least he comes with me to those I guess! πŸ˜‚

I worry this too.... ive started having gels nails every 3 weeks πŸ˜‰ and ive been known to visits greggs for a latte most days.
😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I worry this too.... ive started having gels nails every 3 weeks πŸ˜‰ and ive been known to visits greggs for a latte most days.
😳
Oh come on we all have those mum guilt days! The difference with you/us is that you/we are self aware!

I hope you haven't started telling every person you see where they can buy your gym leggings from and that you will only earn a few pennies for treats if they do buy them πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can you please affiliate your workout gear ? 🀣 but not just once, a few million times because we forget

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.