Mrs Meldrum #63 She's ruled by the moon and is begging a kitchen to come to her soon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't answer the questions on youTube asking what show they went to see, but can like all the comments saying how gorgeous she is...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Filming your baby sleeping for 100k weirdos to watch is all kinds of wrong. No. Just no. Beggy please stop. Think of all the wronguns that have witnessed you run your fingers through the hair of your precious, innocent child sleeping. Makes me feel so sick. So sad for those poor little ones. Nothing, absolutely nothing is sacred or private.

Reactions: 34
Filming your baby sleeping for 100k weirdos to watch is all kinds of wrong. No. Just no. Beggy please stop. Think of all the wronguns that have witnessed you run your fingers through the hair of your precious, innocent child sleeping. Makes me feel so sick. So sad for those poor little ones. Nothing, absolutely nothing is sacred or private.
This coming from the person who was going to show less of her children.... 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 28
The original “cute little starter home”, for those interestedView attachment 54405View attachment 54405
This is hilarious! I’m local and the development her old house was in was absolutely stunning, I’ve never been in them but they definitely don’t look like they were “thrown up quickly” they are a mix of 4 and 5 bed houses in one of the most exclusive postcodes in Scotland 😂 seriously is she for real - the privately owned detached houses on the same street as her old house are upwards of £500k

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Starting to worry I'm becoming a little like reb! 😱 I'm a sahm, rarely can be arsed to cook completely from scratch, and my baby only goes to 2 baby groups as the other days we go to mum and baby workout classes! 😂 at least he comes with me to those I guess! 😂
I'm the same but I don't parade my girls all the internet for money so I'm not too worried!

This is hilarious! I’m local and the development her old house was in was absolutely stunning, I’ve never been in them but they definitely don’t look like they were “thrown up quickly” they are a mix of 4 and 5 bed houses in one of the most exclusive postcodes in Scotland 😂 seriously is she for real - the privately owned detached houses on the same street as her old house are upwards of £500k
Supposedly, when they were looking to buy there was a house on their old street for sale. Lee and Rebecca put in a low ball offer and were laughed away. This fact makes me chuckle when she says they don't miss their old street.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i will have never seen a less deserving family if she somehow whores out a new kitchen.
Not even in the same room. here's a tip, if you dont like the kitchen, you probably wont like the house.

Reactions: 10
‘We’re going to be showing less of the girls, aren’t we Lee? But I guess if they’re sleeping it doesn’t really count, does it Lee?’

I know what I’ll do, I’ll go up to my child’s private space, their bedroom, record them without their knowledge and post it online for almost 100k followers plus all the weirdos that will be watching without them knowing!! 🙈🙈🙈

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I like watching other people’s lives but I have NO interest in watching their kids sleep or them stroking them while they do it.
It’s weird.

(If I’m honest I have very little interest in other people’s children full stop 🤷🏻‍♀️)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wasn't Safayah a planned pregnancy? I always assumed she was and that Rebecca always had designs of the family blogging as an excuse not to get a proper job?

Wow. If not. Do we know how her parents reacted over the pregnancy ?

Reactions: 1
That's such an invasive thing to share with strangers. I can't believe a parent would do that. 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Wasn't Safayah a planned pregnancy? I always assumed she was and that Rebecca always had designs of the family blogging as an excuse not to get a proper job?

Nope, an "accident" whilst they were on a break. Hence, lee going off shore to support her and S. She didnt start vlogging until pregnant with f who was planned.

Why do i know this information but cant remember actual important info?? 🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nope, an "accident" whilst they were on a break. Hence, lee going off shore to support her and S. She didnt start vlogging until pregnant with f who was planned.

Why do i know this information but cant remember actual important info?? 🤯😂
Oh my goodness. I am shocked 😂 has she covered this on any blog?

Reactions: 1

No, it wasn’t a planned pregnancy at all. Rebecca was in the middle of her degree course at University.

Rebecca has said on camera that her parents were not happy about the pregnancy and had told her not to go through with it. It was on a Q&A video she did ages ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I really am surprised about this. At least Lee did the honorable thing and stood by her. I wonder if it was Lee that was the problem rather than the pregnancy itself as far as her parents were concerned.

Reactions: 4

Yel

Re cute little starter home

Was it guessed that the poster was Mummy Cannon or did she say it was her? What I mean was it ever confirmed or just a guess by tattlers who the poster was??
We'll never know for sure as she'll never admit it.

Their first post was minimising the murder (his mistake was then to hide body in a wheelie bin and not come clean), saying they live locally and talking up the development http://tattle.life/threads/mrs-meldrum-the-meldrum-family.110/post-17762

Reactions: 5
Ewwww check her trying to get everyone to go over to Lee’s Instagram!! Clearly he needs more of her followers since he’s doing the ADs now. She’s rotten to the core can see right through her 👀

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.