Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Less than 30k subscribers so they must be taking a big dip in the fee they can charge compared to her account with nearing 100k.

Reactions: 9
It makes no difference if it’s Rebecca or Lee fronting and advert.

they are BOTH directors of Mrs Meldrum ltd.
They were BOTH involved in the racism debacle - Lee was the one who filmed the footage in that lift.
They were BOTH equally responsible for the out right lies regarding DLP.

his face on an advert or hers - it’s the BRAND that is tainted.

Reactions: 43
Remind me, was Pratt not the one who filmed the so so happy, so so racist spa vlog? Is he not implicated in this too? No fecking clue how they’ve got away with it. Doesn’t he only have a few followers too?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I follow a few of the threads on tattle about Influencers but I really do find this thread especially harsh at times Lots of people dress their 5 year olds & 8 years old kids the same. Kids are clean, dressed lovely and happy. Trash Rebecca for stuff that matters but this is just being bitchy for no good reason.
I have to say I agree.
Its like the posts about her choice of decor, where she puts her sofas, which door she uses to her garden and the colour of her kitchen worktops. That's just unnecessary. Her business practices are an absolute disgrace, but I think sometimes a line is crossed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But they reached out to her and said pleeeeeeease can we send you gift birthday party bags! She just took them out of the kindest of her heart to help the company out ya know? She’s like a Good Samaritan
The complete waffle she comes out with when recommending (eg:advertising) a product; she doesn’t half wank on does she? “The girls will re-use them” - erm what child wants to store their jewellery in a bag with someone else’s name on it 😂?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The complete waffle she comes out with when recommending (eg:advertising) a product; she doesn’t half wank on does she? “The girls will re-use them” - erm what child wants to store their jewellery in a bag with someone else’s name on it 😂?!
Surely they're personalised with the kids name that's getting the bag?! 😱 why the eff would u buy a load of bags with your kids name on to give out to other kids?! 😂 (i kmow edgy hasn't paid, but no one could think anyone would?!)

• Haha
Surely they're personalised with the kids name that's getting the bag?! 😱 why the eff would u buy a load of bags with your kids name on to give out to other kids?! 😂 (i kmow edgy hasn't paid, but no one could think anyone would?!)
Ah yeah that’ll be it 😂 (hopefully). I was imagining then going home with S’s name on the bag, thinking what a bloody narcissist (well they probably wouldn’t know that word since they’re around 8)! That’s a nice idea then, really. Still a fecking AD though Rebeggar.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wondering why SHady hasn’t promoted her gifted trip to DOI. Would it be a no-obligation-to-share deal? If so that is rather pointless!! Maybe saving it for a vlog

Surely the party bags have there own names on them yea!?? 😂😂 waste of money if only Safiyah name on them all!!

Reactions: 3
Taking my kids to a bonfire and fireworks.....I know, I'll use 'This Sex is on Fire' by Kings of Leon as the music over stories. What happened to London's Burning or some child based music....these are GIRLS!!!! WTAF? is wrong with this sex obsessed man?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I would imagine she is putting DOI in a vlog? They are obviously trying to come up with ways to stop people engaging with the brand and putting negative comments out there. I would doubt she won't post at all because brands don't want zero engagement no matter what she says about no obligation to share..that is not how marketing works!

Reactions: 5
Wondering why SHady hasn’t promoted her gifted trip to DOI. Would it be a no-obligation-to-share deal? If so that is rather pointless!! Maybe saving it for a vlog
So as she doesn't have to pay tax on it and won't declare to HMRC...it's called fraud!

Reactions: 6
Taking my kids to a bonfire and fireworks.....I know, I'll use 'This Sex is on Fire' by Kings of Leon as the music over stories. What happened to London's Burning or some child based music....these are GIRLS!!!! WTAF? is wrong with this sex obsessed man?
Not only that, but let’s take our kids to a firework display and both stand there on our phones filming a bonfire. Yawn. Put your phones away fgs

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Not only that, but let’s take our kids to a firework display and both stand there Ok our phones filming a bonfire. Yawn. Put your phones away fgs
He's a bleeping toxic male. I feel so sad for those girls because their mother is completely useless and there will be no redemption for the male toxicity coming from her. She actively participates; loving the bikini and worldy babe shots! Arseholes shouldn't be allowed to raise the next generation.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It looks like lee has used that app that ages you by 20 odd years on his recent grid post 🤣

in other news, can’t believe shady hasn’t had her nails done in so long! That must be a record - well done!

• Haha
450540AE-4AEE-41D9-A8D4-A04FF0B5AAE6.jpeg

Is it just me or do they both look like they’ve been greetin’? She looks so puffy and blotchy and his eyes are red as! Don’t think it’s all as rosey as they’re trying to portray 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 53910

Is it just me or do they both look like they’ve been greetin’? She looks so puffy and blotchy and his eyes are red as! Don’t think it’s all as rosey as they’re trying to portray 🙈
Is it just me who thinks they look 10 years older than they actually are? There's nothing wrong with that but Lee in particular always looks so drained. This public life is doing them no favours at all

Reactions: 23
For only 34 , big and bad belter boy, who married a babeliscious bride, has some serious eye wrinkles going on!!!😅 divine retribution for a life well ( and sunk) influenced!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.