Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they reached out to her and said pleeeeeeease can we send you gift birthday party bags! She just took them out of the kindest of her heart to help the company out ya know? She’s like a Good Samaritan
Never mind they don’t go with the theme they’re free!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But tides have turned and she prob got no Halloween ads and is in a sulk over it so not bothering ! It shows that everything before was all fake - she’s never bothered unless she’s getting something for free or making money
Looking back through the family album once grown up the girls will spot that difference a mile off. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I mean, at least Lee puts effort in to his ads and marks them properly?!
Think now Lee is the influencer, Rebecca should pop off and get a real job! Let's be honest, old Pat is better at Insta,vlogging, cooking cleaning and looking after the girls anyways 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I mean, at least Lee puts effort in to his ads and marks them properly?!
Think now Lee is the influencer, Rebecca should pop off and get a real job! Let's be honest, old Pat is better at Insta,vlogging, cooking cleaning and looking after the girls anyways 🤔
spot on 👌🏼(as Rebby would use) he is actually doing ads properly so we can’t give him any stick for thats.
Better ads
Better parent
Better banter

off you pop to get a job now shady

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is Lee using last-minute.com to book their next spa experience with their racist friends?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I wonder how much pocket money Lee will be giving her now that he is the sole breadwinner?
"Here's a tenner, my worldie babe. Go and treat yourself to a nice outfit in Primark!"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s doing all the sponsorship post not because every time she does one the company find out what she’s like/done and pull it!! 😂😂😂 their only way to earn some money is for him to take over as she’s ruined her name!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
I wonder how much pocket money Lee will be giving her now that he is the sole breadwinner?
"Here's a tenner, my worldie babe. Go and treat yourself to a nice outfit in Primark!"
Might be enough to go buy a couple packets of sweeties from the bond when he is back in the rig next week!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet Lee's got celebrity status on his rig now. His co worker's will be lining up for his autograph😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I have to give it to him, he went back to work when the family needed a steady income and has take on doing ads etc which makes him the sole breadwinner yet you have never heard him complain once. Rebecca on the other hand brought it up whenever she could which looking at it now. Even when Rebecca was the sole earner of the house and Lee was full-time carer, cleaner & cook you still never heard him moan about it once.
Could you just imagine if Lee turn round now and said he was the sole breadwinner, I think I can safely say he would be thrown into that hole and never be seen again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I have to give it to him, he went back to work when the family needed a steady income and has take on doing ads etc which makes him the sole breadwinner yet you have never heard him complain once. Rebecca on the other hand brought it up whenever she could which looking at it now. Even when Rebecca was the sole earner of the house and Lee was full-time carer, cleaner & cook you still never heard him moan about it once.
Could you just imagine if Lee turn round now and said he was the sole breadwinner, I think I can safely say he would be thrown into that hole and never be seen again.
Taking over doing Ads 🤣🤣🤣He’s posted a picture of himself sitting on his ass on their free sofa with a laptop- not exactly back breaking work!!
8FC6E532-1753-48B9-A84F-E1FFACDFBD44.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lads done good get so many ads lately.
The live bold , be yourself made me chuckle that true go stupidly embarrassing ott or go home!
Book on last minute . Com? What would they know about using that site, they only do anything with the kids that’s been given free ...... even safiyahs party is starting to get freebies

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They must be desperate for money as if he's got a proper job now why's he not made his Insta private.

Reactions: 6
They must be desperate for money as if he's got a proper job now why's he not made his Insta private.
I think because Becky with the bad hair shot herself and her career in the foot, However much Lee earns offshore isn't enough to cover murder mansions outgoings.
I see them getting rid of that house in a year or two. I can't see her career recovering tbh

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Wait, so these buggers were living off Rebecca’s income as a vlogger?? How the hell? Were they actually interesting and engaging at one time?? Because as a new observer they’re boring af

• Haha
Reactions: 21
obviously advice from Whalar to try and save their brand. Doesn’t matter who does the ad though, still part of the same company with the same tarnished reputation. It must surely have tax implications for Lee and his offshore income too?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
obviously advice from Whalar to try and save their brand. Doesn’t matter who does the ad though, still part of the same company with the same tarnished reputation. It must surely have tax implications for Lee and his offshore income too?
Exactly! If he wants to carry on with this fake ‘I’m the influencer here!’ role then surely he needs to distance himself from Mrs Meldrum Ltd and set up on his own?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.