Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 #Afflinks.... she’s having a laugh!! She doesn’t own any of this, I can’t wait for the rules to change so floggers can’t do this!!! 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's so many things happening in our world right now she never talks about

Climate change - I put up a washing line for a week but I think it’s good it’s warmer so I can keep my yurr round natural tan.
UK poverty- It’s hard to know who is poor...even people who use food banks look like regular people nowadays.
Dead refugees- Me and Lee watched a documentary on Netflix about it, so so sad...Oh, no that was Chernobyl.
Protest and war many countries- I just like to concern myself with little positive bit of the internet, wait...has Katie Ellison put something up about it? Then I am for/against whatever is trending. We love to travel, we have never seen a war anywhere we have been to.
Broken political system . Where does she stand on Scottish independence?- Well, I am English so I don’t bother with all the politics, I just hope we won’t be made to speak Scottish, Lee can speak it and Safiyah brings them poems home around Burns night...no, not for me.

There's nothing genuine or tangible to her life. I think you’ll find the filter is tangerine.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
5 #Afflinks.... she’s having a laugh!! She doesn’t own any of this, I can’t wait for the rules to change so floggers can’t do this!!! 😡😡😡
I agree 5 knits she probably doesnt own.
A cleaning video people don't want to see.
It's harder when Lee's at home because lee does all the hous work.
Bigger all awareness of the outside world.

Reactions: 8
Untitled.jpg

Surely this breaches some kind of consumer right, the fact she is purposely editing out the brand or website for her own financial gain??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Has she seriously edited out the brand name???? Wow that’s an all new low for her isn’t it? She doesn’t want to miss out on those few tiny pennies to buy the girls a treat that affiliate linking gives her does she?

That and not even reading the post she was tagged in which was saying that style it Monday or whatever it was make sure other feels low and sad about themselves trying to live up to instagrammer portrayed lives.

What’s in the circle?? I honestly can’t see!’n
She has crossed out the brand name in a similar colour to the background so you can’t go and find it yourself.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
View attachment 52858

Surely this breaches some kind of consumer right, the fact she is purposely editing out the brand or website for her own financial gain??
Not only that she has put them in a highlight called “things I buy”!!!! Clearly stating that she has bought these items when she hasn’t! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Has she seriously edited out the brand name???? Wow that’s an all new low for her isn’t it? She doesn’t want to miss out on those few tiny pennies to buy the girls a treat that affiliate linking gives her does she?

That and not even reading the post she was tagged in which was saying that style it Monday or whatever it was make sure other feels low and sad about themselves trying to live up to instagrammer portrayed lives.

She has crossed out the brand name in a similar colour to the background so you can’t go and find it yourself.
Oh.my.god
She is the lowest of the low.
Greedy, money grabbing, deceitful little witch.

What a truly horrible, disgusting, dishonest, morally bankrupt waste of space she is!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What!!!!!! I can’t believe she had crossed out the brand name !!! This lady has no shame she’s really starting to piss me off!!! She must be so desperate for money!!!!! What a complete twit!! Somebody needs to do something about them making money this way!!!

Hey Sheep she doesn’t give a tit about you!! She just want you two swap up so she gets your money!! If she really cared she wouldn’t hide the brand name!!

So sneaky!!!!!

Lowest of lowS

Reactions: 24
Has just cleaned the house today in order to get a video up. Seems all rush! Very bad planning if it is

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion early... in reference to her most recent money grabbing antics in colouring over the brand.....

Mrs Meldrum #63 -

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wearing another gifted jumper from wild hearts wonder £52 on there website, no way has she bought that! Expect to see the girls in gifted ones too soon, when will these small brands learn, I’ve seen them gift to MOD before but she has a much larger following that Mrs M!
Another company I’d never buy from 👍🏼

Reactions: 10
What’s in the circle?? I honestly can’t see!’n
Grabby is truly something else. Imagine scrolling on your phone and spotting the jumper and clicking. How many people would not notice her deception...I didn’t either at first glance.
We all need to feed our kids but c’mon Becky, if you are a glorified sales person...admit it, no shame in honesty...there is when you pretend it’s your hobby!

Reactions: 14
What!!!!!! I can’t believe she had crossed out the brand name !!! This lady has no shame she’s really starting to piss me off!!! She must be so desperate for money!!!!! What a complete twit!! Somebody needs to do something about them making money this way!!!
Final straw for me that!! Who do we complain to?

Whalar, seeing as they apparently represent her.

ASA/CMA

HMRC because there’s no way shes declaring and paying tax on all this stuff

Reactions: 8
I don't buy and I delete all cookies so if anyone is interested.

Camel slouchy roll neck is New Look at £22.99
Grey Lofty roll neck Jumper dress is Next £32
Both Next and New Look seem to be through the agency Viglink - USA based ? - 30 days cookies
Pink Mock Neck Sweater www.stories.com £35 - 14 days tracking cookie so be prepared to see that one linked in another fortnight.
V neck jumper with seemingly straitjacket sleeves Mango £29.99 Their mission is to "dress the young modern and urban woman for her daily needs" Mrs M obviously feeling more urban less country today, so maybe all that moving and shifting was taking her to her urban roots. - 30 days tracking cookie.

Now coffee break over, back to work ....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Right
this is obviously a tangent she’s going off on one now “fashion with Edgy Becky”

this constant “what Mummy wore Monday” gobshite and the linking of clothes/her trying to give styling tips “tuck this hideous beige jumper into jeans/wear this bleeping horrible pink jumper with a slutty mini skirt and boots”

it’s obviously a new path she’s trying to go down, trying to reinvent herself as some sort of fashionista.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I complained to the ASA about her affiliate links as I think it’s disgraceful. They contact me saying they were dealing with it as they had so many complaints about her. Contact them as this was a month or so ago. Something needs to be done as I think it’s shocking she’s making money and not buying it herself

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.