Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind would want to watch someone clean their bleeping house? What do these people do with their time?!

why am I still watching this? oh yes. Because I’m super jel

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh gosh, do clear that she is struggling for content. They could never NOT show the girls as otherwise it would be a disgruntled, moaning couple in their 30's with very average lives. The Meldrums are on an oilpatch to extinction, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who in their right mind would want to watch someone clean their bleeping house? What do these people do with their time?!

why am I still watching this? oh yes. Because I’m super jel
“Do you want me to film my self cleaning this morning”

She’s blatantly already filming it. She’s that dull and boring that she’s got duck all else to film.

it’s utterly pointless in her case anyway.
all it ever is is her putting clothes away, wiping the sink (with the same cloth she’s used to wipe the toilet, nice) speeded up with no speaking or information of any kind.
Why would anyone want to watch that?!
Would you go in to a random house on your street and sit watching the people who live there clean?! It’s LUDICROUS!!!!!!!!!

duck me she is SO BORING.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Enchanted forest was sold out and she managed to get press tickets for that.
Really confused by trolls rant a she has just under 25k followers on facebook less than 500 likes and 10comments on many recent posts.
You tube not many comments.
Not on her Insta so unsure of her engagement on there.
I don’t think they really enjoyed the Enchanted Forest. I’ve seen some amazing footage on social media of people photographing the light show but their coverage was minimal to say the least and they certainly didn’t rave about it. Also, I’m sure she wouldn’t have liked going on a bus with all the other fee paying visitors, and it was probably quite cold. They can’t have stayed very long either because it’s a good 2 hour drive back to Banchory and she was home relatively early on in the evening and posting about being glad to be home and sleeping in her own bed. I also think she puts a lot of her questionable comments on insta stories because she mistakenly thinks that they will disappear quickly🤫

sorry Reb ‘clean sheet Tuesday’ just doesn’t have a great ring to it!

whats the bets that those hats all 3 of the girls have got are gifted? (Lees post)
Clean sheet Tuesday is an organised mum method thing, guess Reb's back on that particular bandwagon!

• Wow
Clean sheet Tuesday is an organised mum method thing, guess Reb's back on that particular bandwagon!
These people are so stupid.

It’s not “clean sheet Tuesday”

it’s just Tuesday.

And if you so happen to change your bedding today that’s wonderful. I’ve done 100-odd jobs at home since I got up - hoovering/ironing/prepped dinner for tonight/walked the dog/dropped the kids off/made some calls etc but I’m not juvenile enough to be calling it

Dog walking Tuesday!

ironing Tuesday!

Chopping the Veg Tuesday!

These people are on another level of ignorance!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think they really enjoyed the Enchanted Forest. I’ve seen some amazing footage on social media of people photographing the light show but their coverage was minimal to say the least and they certainly didn’t rave about it.
But she’s like this for most gifted experiences. It’s only one of the theatre trips she’s raves about. Most bloggers give much more info on what the trip involves, where it is, how long it takes, what they like / didn’t like, how to get tickets (even if next year) etc etc. Grabby just takes the freebies and runs

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Really desperate for content and engagement??
7D86E3CE-80D0-4D5A-892F-66AFBD2E05CA.jpeg

If you have a free morning with your youngest at nursery why don’t you go and volunteer at the food bank that Ella’s paid you to go too?

Give your time to others FOR FREE

That’s the problem here, Rebecca quantifies are time as an hourly rate

Reactions: 18
Shouldn't be using child free day to film some content that's not a vlog not yet again ask for content ideas.

Reactions: 6
About to do some John Lewis shopping as a one stop shop or I can go to each items website and order direct. Did Mrs M link her sooper dooper Dubarry boots to John Lewis in a swipe up or was that my imagination. ? If she did then I am off to purchase from companies directly.

Reactions: 5
About to do some John Lewis shopping as a one stop shop or I can go to each items website and order direct. Did Mrs M link her sooper dooper Dubarry boots to John Lewis in a swipe up or was that my imagination. ? If she did then I am off to purchase from companies directly.
yeah it was via the JL website.

Rebecca: “We are making an effort to show the girls less across social media...”

*12 hours later...*

BOOM. Lee posting a photo of him and the 3 kids.

🤣🙈🙄

honestly. You couldn’t make this tit up!!!!!!
She might need to have a word with the influencer in the family about these new rules! stay at home mum might have stopped the kids photos (for a day) but the influencer of the family is still showing them daily 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably because JL would be affiliate linked whereas Dubarry doesn’t? If that makes sense. She probably didn’t even buy them from JL

These people are so stupid.

It’s not “clean sheet Tuesday”

it’s just Tuesday.

And if you so happen to change your bedding today that’s wonderful. I’ve done 100-odd jobs at home since I got up - hoovering/ironing/prepped dinner for tonight/walked the dog/dropped the kids off/made some calls etc but I’m not juvenile enough to be calling it

Dog walking Tuesday!

ironing Tuesday!

Chopping the Veg Tuesday!

These people are on another level of ignorance!!!!!!
It's Veg Chop Tuesday here too!! AKA feeding my family!!

• Haha
Really desperate for content and engagement??
View attachment 52825

If you have a free morning with your youngest at nursery why don’t you go and volunteer at the food bank that Ella’s paid you to go too?

Give your time to others FOR FREE

That’s the problem here, Rebecca quantifies are time as an hourly rate
Is the question ‘am I a lazy, scrounging mink?’
then the answer is most definitely YES!!!!

• Haha
I don't know what to think about this.
The lady who posted this is a family blogger with less than 5k Insta followers.
She's posted this picture and message on her her grid pictures and got lots positive comments back. Can't see any meldrum.
I have taken a look at her feed she seems nice enough.
She juggles 4 kids. She clearly labels her ad's , she's not short of money and I thought she was ex channel mum as name seems vaguely familiar.
There's no getting round the fact she's different body shape to Mrs Meldrum.
I'm puzzled how do you decide to blog /vlog be a public influencer without feeling confident about how you look.
How do you do this line of work if you are a anxious introvert with mental health problems and saying people being critical for negative is harmful to your mental health?
I know being wealthy or a public figure doesnt necessarily always make you feel confident or good and it's so easy to compare to the others perfectly dressed mum's can make people feel bad.
I hate what my mama wore all designed make themselves feel good and others feel tit. Mrs meldrums outfit was dire she's no fashionista.
I'm never jealous of rebeccas wardrobe or her life.
She has a thing for clothes the colour of diahorea or curry soup ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she can feel things physically moving and shifting eh?

Probably your faecal bulk love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.