Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll tell you what's upsetting me, and it's that she hasn't told us whether she's got that stain out of the headboard yet🙁. It's bringing on my anxiety😂😂
There will be a Boden jumper in your PO Box tomorrow...I would have arranged it sooner but the DPD man is still a bit scared at being told off for his hastiness 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a feeling she also takes it out once she’s posted it to avoid complaints. I’ve emailed HF to ask why her AD is no longer available and that it’s been removed out of her vlog.
The cereal advert was pulled by the company, the confirmed it on thier on Instagram account- it was posted on here somewhere back in the thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have a feeling she also takes it out once she’s posted it to avoid complaints. I’ve emailed HF to ask why her AD is no longer available and that it’s been removed out of her vlog.
That doesn’t make any sense though? Why would a company pay her a fee only for her to delete any sign of advertising for them 24 hours later?
Why not just use someone that wouldn’t have to do that - there are plenty of other people around with the same amount of sheep as she has

Reactions: 10
What's the story behind the murder in the house?
Just google “murder inchmarlo” and it’s all online 👍

That doesn’t make any sense though? Why would a company pay her a fee only for her to delete any sign of advertising for them 24 hours later?
Why not just use someone that wouldn’t have to do that - there are plenty of other people around with the same amount of sheep as she has
There’s no way she’s pulling the adverts voluntarily.

Reactions: 9
There will be a Boden jumper in your PO Box tomorrow...I would have arranged it sooner but the DPD man is still a bit scared at being told off for his hastiness 🤣
Oh thanks, that'll sort me out. I'll be walking on air in no time😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nope - not jealous Rebecca.
Hands up I had a privileged childhood provided by my parents hard work and along with the ponies, family holidays and love, they instilled in me a strong work ethic and that you have two hands so one can always reach out to help someone.
That work ethic served me well when I had to solo parent two children - one very ill - when my partner walked away and literally disappeared leaving me with a new born and a toddler. I have begged for nothing.
I worked my butt off, without winning the lottery I have no mortgage on our home, the AGA is always on as well as the kettle and I will help anyone I can.
I doubt you know my face and even if you do, I have nothing to fear. I do not 'follow' you, I have never liked a post or commented on a post so I do not qualify as a 'troll'.
I express my opinion on someone who lives their life in the public eye and runs their business online, and my opinion is that you are leaving a devastatingly destructive Internet footprint as a legacy for your children and your lying, doxxing and erratic behaviour is shaping their future.

I do have one thing to thank you for.

Reading of your visit to the food bank to which you took nothing, I mentioned this to my son who is a student. His reply was 'what an a**e'.
I am sure you are aware of the Foodbank App - well six students went onto that App tonight which highlights immediate needs and out of their own money which they have worked for as they all have part time jobs, they have purchased enough off that list to fill four of their old backpacks (also on the list of needs) which will be scrubbed clean so perfect to use and will be handed into the Cyrenians. They begged nothing from the shops - they paid cold hard cash. No one will have to swipe up and it will not be splashed all over an 'instastory' for adulation.

These young men and women are using their two hands to reach out and help someone unconditionally, not using them to grab as much as they can for free whilst begging for more. And you know what Rebecca, I am bloody proud of them !

• Heart
Reactions: 94
Come on ya wee beauties, I'm selling some of the leaves I collected the other day from my lawn. 🍁🍂🍃 Just think how jealous your friend's will be when they realise you've got some original Meldrum leaves collected by the wee belter boy himself. Times are hard, so we're asking £1 per leaf 🍁🍂🍃.

Rebecca wants a new kitchen.

View attachment 52687
SWIPE UP AND GET
YOURS NOW
Do you have any blue leaves for sale? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 52683

I refuse to delete this off my phone 😂😂 And there have been questions...
When did this happen??

Hands up I had a privileged childhood provided by my parents hard work and along with the ponies, family holidays and love, they instilled in me a strong work ethic and that you have two hands so one can always reach out to help someone.
That work ethic served me well when I had to solo parent two children - one very ill - when my partner walked away and literally disappeared leaving me with a new born and a toddler. I have begged for nothing.
I worked my butt off, without winning the lottery I have no mortgage on our home, the AGA is always on as well as the kettle and I will help anyone I can.
I doubt you know my face and even if you do, I have nothing to fear. I do not 'follow' you, I have never liked a post or commented on a post so I do not qualify as a 'troll'.
I express my opinion on someone who lives their life in the public eye and runs their business online, and my opinion is that you are leaving a devastatingly destructive Internet footprint as a legacy for your children and your lying, doxxing and erratic behaviour is shaping their future.

Reading of your visit to the food bank to which you took nothing, I mentioned this to my son who is a student. His reply was 'what an a**e'.
I am sure you are aware of the Foodbank App - well six students went onto that App tonight which highlights immediate needs and out of their own money which they have worked for as they all have part time jobs, they have purchased enough off that list to fill four of their old backpacks (also on the list of needs) which will be scrubbed clean so perfect to use and will be handed into the Cyrenians. They begged nothing from the shops - they paid cold hard cash. No one will have to swipe up and it will not be splashed all over an 'instastory' for adulation.

These young men and women are using their two hands to reach out and help someone unconditionally, not using them to grab as much as they can for free whilst begging for more. And you know what Rebecca, I am bloody proud of them !
👏🏼👏🏼 Well done to you and to the four students.
Proud of you all

Reactions: 9
When did this happen??
some rude, aggressive trolling bastards bombarded her socials with vile questions....
they asked her if a picture was old because she had different nail varnish on.
absolute scumbags......

her reply (after a tantrum in the comments) was to flip the bird 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
some rude, aggressive trolling bastards bombarded her socials with vile questions....
they asked her if a picture was old because she had different nail varnish on.
absolute scumbags......

her reply (after a tantrum in the comments) was to flip the bird 🙂
Was this today??

Latest insta story she’s sniffing for strictly tickets next - such a scabbing mink
They sold out straight away for Aberdeen so if she gets gifted I will be bleeping raging and will be contacting whoever gifts them as my kids are desperate to go but best I can do is pick some up nearer the time if folk are selling 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Haha!!!! Oh man
She’s a bleeping car crash.
The seriously appalling editing - what the duck is the sleazy music over the boring footage of her chopping green beans?!!!
I honestly cannot believe how shockingly awful she is at video filming/editing. She doesn’t seem to have learnt any skills in this area at all in all the years she’s been play acting at this. I think my kids have put together more professionally edited videos on iMovie than the “work” Rebecca comes out with!!!!!
She is the antithesis of “practice makes perfect” in terms of her videoing and editing
Considering the proclamation that “You Tube is her Jam”
Perhaps she ought to consider another hoppy....🤔
I am suggesting......
- party planning
- property floor plans and refurbishments
- cooking
- cleaning
- preening in front of a mirror (despite an introverted character)
- linking shite leggings
- complaining about being so so so tired
- nappy recycling
- troll identification
there you go Reb, you can thank me when you make your first million outta one of them 😂👌🏼💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Genuine question if you don’t mind my asking, what is this food bank app? Is it local? I’d love to support it if I can but, I’d really appreciate some clarification from someone who does use it to help others!! Thank you xx

Reactions: 5
They sold out straight away for Aberdeen so if she gets gifted I will be bleeping raging and will be contacting whoever gifts them as my kids are desperate to go but best I can do is pick some up nearer the time if folk are selling 😡
She has mentioned Strictly several times now so if she doesn't already have tickets she is definitely trying to get some.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
God i will be raging for you if that happens!

Reactions: 4
God i will be raging for you if that happens!
Enchanted forest was sold out and she managed to get press tickets for that.
Really confused by trolls rant a she has just under 25k followers on facebook less than 500 likes and 10comments on many recent posts.
You tube not many comments.
Not on her Insta so unsure of her engagement on there.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Genuine question if you don’t mind my asking, what is this food bank app? Is it local? I’d love to support it if I can but, I’d really appreciate some clarification from someone who does use it to help others!! Thank you xx
If you go to the App store and search Food Bank - Green writing on a white background. When you install it, it comes up with a list of food banks and you can click on the one most local to you. From there it comes up with a 3 lists in consecutive order , red - items they have an immediate urgent need for, amber - they are running low, green -they have plenty. It is updated regularly but they also phoned the Cyrenians late afternoon to find out what was most needed.

If you have a local food bank, they may use a different app or update a facebook page as to what their needs are.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just checked social blade I don't think engagement is great.
Think _9 Insta media is 9 grid pics deleted.
She's still gaining followers Insta daily.
On you tube the daily figures not there apart from 1k gain 1 day?
Views are down.Both graphs downward spiral .
Loss over 6 views I assume is a deleted video.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.