Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the 2nd AD she's messed up in a week.
Why can't she just be honest and transparent.
Why can't she produce good content anymore.
Is she begging for trip to Dubai as Kate murnane is there with visit Dubai she's desperate to go.
Not seen any negative comments on any of her vlogs or social media.
I am glad poppy is ok. Naps at 3pm not wise.
Looks like Lee's had poppy most of the day anyways.
So another depressing bleak Christmas we don't spend much.
I can't show you Xmas present haul as all depends what brands gift.
As for showing them less is she right in the head head they constantly over exposed on Instagram.
Not surprised scamp and dude as they gifted Anna saccone they gift so many influencers
Oh I'd say she is sick as a small hospital looking at Katie Ellisons new kitchen and Kate Murnane in Dubai!!😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well we all know she can't follow instructions re AD's etc. So she obviously can't follow a recipe and get it right😂
She can follow instructions, it's FRAUD, tax avoidance..she knows exactly what she is doing.report to HMRC

Reactions: 14
Did anyone catch the live? She wouldn’t even let S show her face on camera - excellent if she does follow through with showing the girls less but then what content does that leave her?
I need a wee poses in the driveway? Hardly groundbreaking content right there.
Apparently going to explain her reasons at a later date as to why she no longers wants them online.

I feel sorry for whatever poor puppy ends up with them, it will be earning it’s keep on the gram as soon as it’s in the house 😔

Reactions: 15
What does she mean by I have seen the faces? Is she saying these people are in her opinion uglier than her therefore are jealous? If she keeps on digging herself these holes her career fall in it faster than she can imagine!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awkward, sorry Reb but I’m not jealous of you 😂
I just think you are a fanny and it’s hilarious 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Safiah will get the jumper, for her birthday. Grab face has no shame in giving her child something she got for free for her birthday present.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
How about Mark Prideaux honey? Does he come under your definition of a troll? He ripped you all new one on his public social page. Is he jealous of you too?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yeah did you see where she said she felt she wasn’t being taken seriously at the hospital appointment.
No surprise there.
Poppy’s not sleeping because she’s not tired at night. She’s hanging around the house all day, no stimulation, she’s still in a baby carrier or pushchair on walks, she’s allowed to nap at 3pm? Wft?
Its no surprise she slept fine for granny when the others were away. Granny probably wore her out so she was tired and didn’t just leave her hang around the house all day.
It will dawn on her one day but that would be having to admit she was wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
If this is not done to deceive the followers then what does it say about her intelligence or ability to be an influencer ? Really she is ridiculous , making a complete shambles of her “ job “ and she has the nerve to blame her downfall on tattlers and trolls 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ the hello fresh ad I think proves my point for me !!

Reactions: 3
Well Rebecca, you clearly can't put faces to names of "trolls" because I'm a tattler, and not blocked on yours or Pat's insta...Catch me if you can 😝

I find it hilarious that she's had to pull the hello fresh ad from the vlog 😂 Oh dear, not going well is it Reb? Everything keeps going tits up career wise...best get out the Boden anxiety curing jumper and layer those eBay gym leggings up because if you carry on like this I can see murder mansion being a wee bit chilly through winter...
Couldn't happen to a nicer person...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Did anyone catch the live? She wouldn’t even let S show her face on camera - excellent if she does follow through with showing the girls less but then what content does that leave her?
I need a wee poses in the driveway? Hardly groundbreaking content right there.
Apparently going to explain her reasons at a later date as to why she no longers wants them online.

I feel sorry for whatever poor puppy ends up with them, it will be earning it’s keep on the gram as soon as it’s in the house 😔

when did she say this?!
she would try to squeeze content out if anything.
Most normal, respectable adults with more than 1 brain cell know exactly the reasons why children shouldn’t be shown online so freely - duck sake, it doesn’t need to be explained Rebecca you utter plumb!

not showing Safiyah on camera today? But still had thousands of photos of the kid all over her social media platforms...... it’s kind of like a cup with a hole in the bottom - doesn’t hold any water.

She knows that without those kids it’s bye bye social media “career” and hellloooooo job centre. She’s never going to stop using those kids - it’s what she had them for 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why the duck does Pat constantly put pics on from their wedding.... with captions like
‘She’s a beauty’
‘Hit the jackpot‘
‘What a babe’ 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
And don’t get me started on the constant playing of Dance Monkey! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Why the duck does Pat constantly put pics on from their wedding.... with captions like
‘She’s a beauty’
‘Hit the jackpot‘
‘What a babe’ 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Because that is the sum total of what he’s achieved in his pathetic existence: shagging and then marrying a wee blonde strumpet who was willing to put out at 15 years old.

he’s bleeping pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
‘She’s a beauty’
‘Hit the jackpot‘
‘What a babe’ 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Because If he's a good little boy and strokes her massive ego enough, she lets him have some fizzy sweets and play at Ads on Insta 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.