Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeh I’m so jealous.

I’m jealous I don’t have a massive mortgage round my neck, suffocating me on a daily basis.

I’m jealous I don’t parade my kids all over the internet, even when they don’t want to be - and even after I’ve been warned about the dangers and undesirables out there who love to watch this kind of stuff.

I’m jealous I don’t get free tickets to events instead of having the pride of treating my child to a day out that I have worked for and earned.

I’m jealous I don’t know how to split a salmon fillet 5 ways and have bee wasting my cash all this time actually buying one for each of us.

I’m jealous I don’t live in a house where someone was murdered.

I’m jealous that I don’t feel contempt for my child but instead feel like a piece of my heart is walking around independently the whole time, and the thought of them being unhappy makes me want to rip my own heart out.

I’m jealous that I don’t have a little weedy, Pat Sharpe lookalike husband with a chavvy as duck Rangers tattoo down his leg and a smile Gromit would be proud of.

I’m jealous I don’t have the affiliate link to my cheap ass leggings so I could annoy my followers on Instagram or Facebook on the daily.

Anything else I’m missing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Of course the 'trolls' have something missing in their lives. It's nothing to do with your behaviour Reb. Typical narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And nice try trying to put in ‘I understand better now that I have a face to the names’ - whatever you absolute belter, away and take yer face for a shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did understand the question about the jumper because she wasn’t even wearing the jumper today!???? Was she just bragging that she got it free!! Wonder if they sent her Safiyah one too!?? Or will she have to pay for that one!! That’s not gonna happen then poor girl 😂😂!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was poppy still napping at 3pm? No wonder the girl doesn't sleep at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah did you see where she said she felt she wasn’t being taken seriously at the hospital appointment.
No surprise there.
Poppy’s not sleeping because she’s not tired at night. She’s hanging around the house all day, no stimulation, she’s still in a baby carrier or pushchair on walks, she’s allowed to nap at 3pm? Wft?
Its no surprise she slept fine for granny when the others were away. Granny probably wore her out so she was tired and didn’t just leave her hang around the house all day.
Exactly!! She wasn’t taken seriously go private then love!! Sure you got the money!! Oh no because deep down you know there is nothing wrong with poppy!! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh yeh I’m so jealous.

I’m jealous I don’t have a massive mortgage round my neck, suffocating me on a daily basis.

I’m jealous I don’t parade my kids all over the internet, even when they don’t want to be - and even after I’ve been warned about the dangers and undesirables out there who love to watch this kind of stuff.

I’m jealous I don’t get free tickets to events instead of having the pride of treating my child to a day out that I have worked for and earned.

I’m jealous I don’t know how to split a salmon fillet 5 ways and have bee wasting my cash all this time actually buying one for each of us.

I’m jealous I don’t live in a house where someone was murdered.

I’m jealous that I don’t feel contempt for my child but instead feel like a piece of my heart is walking around independently the whole time, and the thought of them being unhappy makes me want to rip my own heart out.

I’m jealous that I don’t have a little weedy, Pat Sharpe lookalike husband with a chavvy as duck Rangers tattoo down his leg and a smile Gromit would be proud of.

I’m jealous I don’t have the affiliate link to my cheap ass leggings so I could annoy my followers on Instagram or Facebook on the daily.

Anything else I’m missing?
We all know that by “trolls” she means the people using tattle. She’s got no balls though so she won’t actually just come out and say that. (People using tattle are not trolls Rebecca, please remember that!!!)

I never have, nor ever would, be envious of Rebecca Meldrum.
She hasn’t got anything in her life that I’d want.
she’s a complete joke.
If anything, I almost pity her. She’s got nothing real in her life at all. Everything is fake. Everything is orchestrated for social media.
the only real thing in her life is her kids and she’s absolutely destroying them on a daily basis. Her & Lee have literally sold them for money. Every single bit of thier childhoods has been monetised. They view them as nothing more than commodities - she shows nothing but contempt for them unless she’s playing up for the camera but even then you can see straight through her.
Those 3 girls are going to grow up with so much anger and resentment for them, it will destroy them as a family. The girls are being set up for so many problems- you can already see it in poor Safiyah. The poor girl has it written all

Rebecca- I’m not jealous of you, please grow up and stop trotting that silly line out.

I also don’t really understand why she equates people on tattle with people who are in some way sad/lonely or going through some awful time.
Nope. I’m not sad, nor lonely and I’m not going through any hardship. I have what you would call a bloody good life - don’t worry about me pet, I’m bloody brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
We all know that by “trolls” she means the people using tattle. She’s got no balls though so she won’t actually just come out and say that. (People using tattle are not trolls Rebecca, please remember that!!!)

I never have, nor ever would, be envious of Rebecca Meldrum.
She hasn’t got anything in her life that I’d want.
she’s a complete joke.
If anything, I almost pity her. She’s got nothing real in her life at all. Everything is fake. Everything is orchestrated for social media.
the only real thing in her life is her kids and she’s absolutely destroying them on a daily basis. Her & Lee have literally sold them for money. Every single bit of thier childhoods has been monetised. They view them as nothing more than commodities - she shows nothing but contempt for them unless she’s playing up for the camera but even then you can see straight through her.
Those 3 girls are going to grow up with so much anger and resentment for them, it will destroy them as a family. The girls are being set up for so many problems- you can already see it in poor Safiyah. The poor girl has it written all

Rebecca- I’m not jealous of you, please grow up and stop trotting that silly line out.

I also don’t really understand why she equates people on tattle with people who are in some way sad/lonely or going through some awful time.
Nope. I’m not sad, nor lonely and I’m not going through any hardship. I have what you would call a bloody good life - don’t worry about me pet, I’m bloody brilliant.
🙌 so true!!

Snap I bloody love my life and if I want a scamp and dude jumper for me and my daughter guess what I can buy one because I work hard for my money!! Don’t have to shamefully beg for everything!! 😂 not that I will ever buy anything from them now!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What trolls does she know the face of????
I think it’s just a ‘subtle’ threat to try and scare people 🙈

I quite like some of the Scamp & Dude stuff (don’t hate me 😂) but would I heck buy any now - I’m sure they’ll be aware of her recent crappy behaviour, and have gifted her regardless.

Reactions: 20
Of course the 'trolls' have something missing in their lives. It's nothing to do with your behaviour Reb. Typical narcissist.
I think she means we are missing the leggings of dreams and disappearing anxiety boden jumper *aff link

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God I would have paid good money to have been a fly on the wall in Ibiza to witness the cringe fest that was Rebecca & Lee trying to make adult conversation with Chloe & Nick Samwell-Smith

Nick used to work as an executive for Endemol who made loads of tv shows including Big Brother and Chloe used to work there aswell. Real life adults who have had real life jobs! What on Earth would old Becky from Banchory have to talk about?! How to pose and make your child take your photo? How to create your own filter on light room? How to fake cry on camera?!

🤣🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is this the 2nd AD she's messed up in a week.
Why can't she just be honest and transparent.
Why can't she produce good content anymore.
Is she begging for trip to Dubai as Kate murnane is there with visit Dubai she's desperate to go.
Not seen any negative comments on any of her vlogs or social media.
I am glad poppy is ok. Naps at 3pm not wise.
Looks like Lee's had poppy most of the day anyways.
So another depressing bleak Christmas we don't spend much.
I can't show you Xmas present haul as all depends what brands gift.
As for showing them less is she right in the head head they constantly over exposed on Instagram.
Not surprised scamp and dude as they gifted Anna saccone they gift so many influencers

Reactions: 10
Scamp and Dude gifted her the jumper after all, very disappointed and will not be buying anymore of their products.
I wish companies would do some research before gifting - all you have to do is google!
So with it being gifted should she not have mentioned that when we first saw it? Is that not how it works?

Reactions: 13
She is never going to listen as Rebecca is always right....in her own and only her own head.

I am not jealous and am also not a troll. I also do not have a problem with all influencers - love Katie Ellison and Organised Motherhood. They have something that you will never have as your brand is permanently damaged and the fact you cannot face that this is down to you is even more disgusting.
I only have an issue with influencers that fall into the shady bucket. The ones who lie, fail to follow rules, expose their children for their own financial gain, utilise health issues to garner sympathy plus utilise as an AD, beg for freebies when there are far more deserving people out there, blame tattle for hubby having to back to work and not own that this resulted from their own cock up.....the list goes on.

I am not even 0.0 % to infinity jealous. I have a fantastic family life and everything that WE all have, has been worked hard for and therefore appreciate. I am totally not missing out in anything in my life and you don’t need to worry about me at all. I pay my taxes and follow the rules or face the consequences if I fail to, which is something that you personally think should not apply to you. Remembered you are a business and should conduct yourself accordingly.

Continue to blame everyone else Rebecca....and you still cannot spell.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.