Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not watching it.
Do you think she's begged a few kitchen companies.
She's probably watches Katie Ellison kitchen renovation videos.
She's clearly no money so it's all content like the last kitchen plan.
Hello fresh yawn really naughty if They don't deliver to her postcode. Not showing the end result so another crap aff
Lee gets exited about odd things.
I really dislike her bedroom odd shape a nd dated airing cupboard wardrobes.

Reactions: 12
Complete copy cat of Katie Ellisons kitchen renovation. Knock through to utility room? Check. Knock through to garage? Check. Bifold doors to garden? Check. Incorporate new utility into part of the garage? Check. She's such a tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm not watching it.
Do you think she's begged a few kitchen companies.
She's probably watches Katie Ellison kitchen renovation videos.
She's clearly no money so it's all content like the last kitchen plan.
Hello fresh yawn really naughty if They don't deliver to her postcode. Not showing the end result so another crap aff
Lee gets exited about odd things.
I really dislike her bedroom odd shape a nd dated airing cupboard wardrobes.
Kitchen begging is unreal and he lr bbedroom is odd and not maximising the space. I own a house build 1920 and has so much more character and warmth than those huge 1990 built horrid houses. When she likes shop in IKEA...live modern love. Sorry on a rant today. They are so bloody despicable to us hard workers in North East

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wasent the contract lost and lady did research on here a kitchen company.
Bit presumptuous to say exiting news unless daddy has kindly gifted her a new kitchen but structural work/ kitchen/ work tops will add up.
Notice Rhian Gibson did recent kitchen reveal and Charlotte's new kitchen extension is after Christmas.
Thought her kitchen of dreams was all planned and involved knocking into the family room

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
See one of the sheep has suggested she apply for a home Reno tv show that’s on the BBC, clearly doesn’t realise it requires the owners to cough up cash which Mrs m never does!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The house plans are making me cringe. She wants to knock all these walls down so that you dont have to walk through the utility room to get outside yet there are doors from the playroom that go out?
She doesn't like that Poppy can wander through from the family room into the kitchen. Get an extendable baby gate.
All these walls being knocked down with no consideration to the actual structure of the house and whether you'd need an RSJ or how much it would actually cost. Not to mention the sheer amount of work to add more space they really don't need.
Poor you. Your house is so inconvenient.
At least you have one hey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The house plans are making me cringe. She wants to knock all these walls down so that you dont have to walk through the utility room to get outside yet there are doors from the playroom that go out?
She doesn't like that Poppy can wander through from the family room into the kitchen. Get an extendable baby gate.
All these walls being knocked down with no consideration to the actual structure of the house and whether you'd need an RSJ or how much it would actually cost. Not to mention the sheer amount of work to add more space they really don't need.
Seriously stupid with a capital S. I can bear to watch from the run duwns in here.

Reactions: 7
Basically incase you don’t want to watch her horrendous YouTube video, I’ll give you a run down...
Beggy over excited about the leaves in her garden, even showing us some ice, as it’s that bloody cold.
Doing a drawing of what she’d like to do to the house (making a bigger kitchen/diner, knocking the garage into a single garage as it’s a double garage don’t you know)
Emptying suitcases and tidying all the clothes away in her tit tip of a room.
Telling us she’s got exciting things coming but she can’t talk about it yet!! (What she means is.... she doesn’t want to say so it doesn’t get pulled after all the tattle Bastards have messaged them)
Meld hoovering all the leaves up.
Calling Poppy bloody waffle
THE END (what a heap of shite)
Thanks for watching , I just can’t bear her smug face 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s basically watcher Katie Ellisons blogs and decided she wants her house exactly the same!!! bleeping dick

• Haha
Also funny how she didn't show us what the finished curry looked like 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A few things have boiled my piss about tonight's vlog,,,,,,,
1. The ad for Hello Fresh is stuck right at the end 🙄
2. Blatantly begging for an architect to get in touch and offer their services for free
3. The fact she is even advertising Hello Fresh when she's a cheap skate who would never ever spend her own money on this stuff, we all know she's a value fish fingers kind of cook.
4. Taking snobby Cannon shopping with her and the girls to buy them Halloween costumes clearly cos Nanny Cannon is paying
5. The gifted necklace, drawn by Florrie, I mean Safiyah (favourite child alert)
6. Poppy Palmed off out with Lee, Poppy left at home with Lee
7. The party gift bags "kindly gifted" (obviously) and I would imagine the party prep run down was also a beg fest for any one who wants to send her anything for free
8. No after shot of the Hello Fresh meal compared to the pic
9. Her house is a tit tip
10. She is a twit
THE END 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Do you reckon she is getting a freebie kitchen??
I think as it was mentioned on here Becky missed out on a freebie...maybe a kitchen, due to her blatant disregard of how her brand is portrayed, she decided to show she has big plans for the house.
Oh Becky, do you remember last time Lee got bragging about kitchen plans?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasent the contract lost and lady did research on here a kitchen company.
Bit presumptuous to say exiting news unless daddy has kindly gifted her a new kitchen but structural work/ kitchen/ work tops will add up.
Notice rhian Gibson did recent kitchen reveal and Charlotte's new kitchen extension is after Christmas.
Thought her kicthen of dreams was all applied and involved knocking into the family room
The company my school friend owns who asked if I knew anything as I was more 'local' to Mrs M than they were, had been given her name through a mutual friend / follower/ sheep ( I don't the the actual relationship) of Mrs M and one of his employees / designers. I cannot reveal the company name as not subjecting them to any sheeple shitting on their doorstep :rolleyes: but suffice to say that his designs are bespoke, everything handmade and the design and quality is phenomenal. They have recently put a bespoke design into a local 'Adam' designed mansion house in Aberdeenshire and another unique much more contemporary design in a eco build in Perthshire for an architect friend of ours. This would have been their first blogger / influencer partnership as a way of using their annual advertising budget but they have decided instead to go for a charitable collaboration which will benefit many people and they feel that as they have a waiting list for their work (but still like to keep their name out there) that they much prefer a 'goodwill' project.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ah this makes sense, knock a load of walls down to stop the feral one being able to get near her! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
‘If you’re an architect, feel free to ping me a message and organise us’ 😳 I am cringing so hard for her. Open up Google, search ‘local architects’, and ring one yourself, like us normal folk would do! Oh, but then it wouldn’t be free, would it? Do you think she thinks she’s actually being subtle with her begging?! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
New plans conveniently get rid of the murder room too. I bet that is a reason too.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
⬆...... 😮

‘If you’re an architect, feel free to ping me a message and organise us’ 😳 I am cringing so hard for her. Open up Google, search ‘local architects’, and ring one yourself, like us normal folk would do! Oh, but then it wouldn’t be free, would it? Do you think she thinks she’s actually being subtle with her begging?! 😂
Desperate. Have some decency ffs. 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.